Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:51 pm
Johan roared and jut his head up, piercing Mae's body with his horns.

"Mae!" Nero shouted. He was about to run up to her, but Dorian stopped him.

"Save your energy." he commanded then looked at Mae. "Finish him with all your strength!" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:56 pm
Mae screamed in pain,then glared down at Johan.
Her right hand began forming a sword of ice,harder than any stone.
With one swift motion,she stabbed it into his chest,twisting it 180 degrees to the left.
The scream of Johan and made cover her ears,wincing. She slowly straight up,crying as the pain overwhelmed her.
She looked down again,sniffing and glaring.
She stomped on him again,this time breaking his jaw.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:07 pm
Dorian and Nero unleashed their powers, too. The wind and blizzard wrapped around the sword, tripling its strength.

Johan yelled in agony as his demon skull broke, forcing him to return to his human form. "Y-You.....fool...." he whispered before Mae kicked him in the jaw, killing him. Before anyone could look at his corpse, a small fissure opened around him. Darkness and shadow wrapped around Johan and dragged the body down to Hell as the fissure closed up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 pm
Mae leaned against a tree,panting and closing her eyes. She was sweaty and her hair matted on her face, blood staining her dress from her injury.
Her dress was slightly torn,Johan's horns piercing her earlier.
One cut was from her side to near her belly button and the other was from right about her cleavage to her lower hip.
"Never..again." She said,while taking two deep shaky breaths. Tears began to fall from her eyes,upset and tired.
She wiped her tears away,pouting .  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 pm
Dorian watched Johan get eaten by the shadows and looked at the two. "Thank you." he nodded and transformed back to Damian. "Whoa, what happened?" he muttered. He looked around at the frozen Graveyard and Mae crying. Yikes, he thought and slowly left.

"Are you ok, Mae?" Nero asked and sat next to her.

"Thank you for helping me get rid of my shadow." a calm yet warm voice said. The spot where Johan died ignited with flames. When the flames died down, it showed a man with a beautiful mask on, his frost blue eyes staring intently at Mae. "You've suffered a curse from my shadow, haven't you?" he asked sadly.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 pm
Mae shook her head as she leaned against Nero,burying her face in his shirt.
She then looked up at the sound of the man's voice.
She gave him a look,not trusting him.
"And who the hell are you?" She asked,not moving from Nero.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 pm
"Allow me to introduce myself." the man bowed gracefully. "My name is Chaos, and I only wish to help." he said, his facial expression hidden by the silver mask. Chaos walked up to the couple and snapped his fingers. Both of their clothes and wounds were fixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 pm
Mae looked at him with bewilderment.
"T-thank you.." She said,seeing her dress and wounds fixed.
She then looked across from her and sadness hit. Her parent's tombstones were destroyed into little rocks,flowers ruined.
Her tears began to form again.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:05 pm
Lili appeared from the shadows. "Chaos" she said with a slight bow, a non pleased look on her face as she did it though. "My father sent me to tell you. Johan has appeared in Hell, of course his face is pretty messed up. Dad laughed a bit" she mumbled and crossed her arms. Her father was weird, he laughed at the worse things to laughed at but didnt laugh at jokes. Not unless it was his children who told the joke, but they didnt joke much. Lili thought a moment "Oh, and he wont be leaving anytime soon." Lili looked over towards Mae. "I guess I have to thank you too, but in a way I gotta hate you as well." she shrugged then noticed Mae looking at something. She turned around to see a couple graves were messed up, flowers everywhere. Lili shifted her eyes to look back at Mae then mumbled something under her breath, probably a Greek curse word. She made her way over to the gravestones and looked down at them. Within a moment she lifted her hand, shadows over taking the graves. When the shadows vanished there were the gravestones, just as perfect as before. The flowers looked a bit more dead then before but they werent smashed. Lili "There's my way of saying thanks." she said not even looking at Mae. "They are proud of you" she said quickly then walked over to Chaos "Guess our deal didnt go through. I can always find another way to revive Mio." she sighed and crossed her arms again. "Unless you have another job I can do, for real this time." she mumbled and looked over towards Mae, her eyes grey.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Chaos nodded, his eyes warm and happy. "Fret not, my dear, for I am in a giving mood." he said. "Bring me the girl, and I shall revive her." he said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 pm
Lili blinked a few times trying to comprehend. After a moment she nodded and made a circle on the ground with her foot. She stepped back and moments later Mio came out of the ground. "Hi sissy" she smiled towards Lili then turned around seeing Chaos. She blinked a few times then hid behind Lili.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm
Chaos chuckled softly and kneeled down. "Come out, child. I won't hurt you." he said gently and with a friendly tone.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:37 pm
Mio blushed slightly and smiled towards Chaos, she walked over to him and continued to smile. She stood in front of him and bowed a little. "Hello" she said, for once she didnt studder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:52 pm
Chaos eyes showed that he was smiling. "Now Mio," he said softly. "I need you to think of all the happy times you've had when you were alive." he said and held her chin so that she had to look into his frost blue eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Mio blushed even more, she nodded a bit then looked into Chao's eyes. Mio remembered when she played with her dolls, Lili always played too. Noctis would sometimes play, but he never seemed into it. Mio started to smile a bit remembering everything.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games