Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 am
Yumaki then noticed the ring on her finger and the necklace she was wearing and pulled away instantly, accidentaly hitting his head on the tree. "y-you got remarried, a-and your kissing me?!" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠
Serenity
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

Serenity shook her head"dont..make acusations..yumaki" she showed the ring and it was a promise ring"it's a promise ring.. and as for the necklease...i wore it to make him happy..' she looked at him"because i love you and only you.."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Misuki Izo

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 am
He looked into her thoughts and transferred into her memories and saw Tristian hand her the necklace and how happy she was, and then saw that the ring was also a form of proposal. "so Now your lying again?" he asked while pulling out of her memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠
Serenity
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

Serenity clintched her fists"stay out of my head..im telling the honest truth yumaki i lve you.." she hugged him again
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Misuki Izo

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 am
Ari smirked, Well, Miss Serenity you are lying. Earlier you were talking to Tristian. You were telling him you loved him. She shook her head, It's a shame of how you play with both of their hearts. She crossed her arms under the dark shade of a huge oak tree. She would say something but it wasn't her place. But she's seen a lot more that both Tristan and Yumaki.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:07 am
He tilted his head so that she faced him and he began to lean in for a kiss, this was her last chance, Tristian or yumaki, she had to pick one now.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 am
Serenity would blush and look down but suddenly sensed aris thought"that sick witch followed me.." she placed a kiss on his lips and re opened her eyes"i choose..you" she whispered as her eyes were a red color she was gunna kill the girl serenity couldent die as she growled some she jumped down from the tree"show ur self now!" she demanded the sky got dark and the ground began to shake and open nothing could calm her down but yumaki could  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 am
((btw I changed yumakis clones name so it would be less confusing, his name is Nora))
Nora flew down, he looked similar to yumaki except a few black streaks in his red hair. "call her a witch again and see what happens" he said softly then looked over to Ari and flew down to her. "miss me?" he asked. He then held Ari tight and lifted her into the air away from serenity.

Yumaki walked up to serenity and held her close. "I...love you serenity" he said softly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 am
Kino watched them closely above. " She makes me sick, him and her both." She says to taitto. Taitto nods and holds momiji's hand, Katiana's son. Their wings flapped silently above a tree and they watched. " She will get bad dreams soon." kino and taitto said in unison.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:21 am
"if i ever see you again ill kill u!!" she felt yumakis touch and calmed down"i..i love u to.."  

Misuki Izo

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 am
"HOLY FU-Folaige." She stopped herself from cursing and sighed, looking up and smiling, "Yeah."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:28 am
Kino and taitto flew away on there mission, Someone hired them to spy on serenity and yumaki, They were on a hitlist kino saw and she wanted to save them but now she rethinked the whole thing. " She doesnt deserve anything if she tempers with two guys hearts, Especially when the guy is stupid enough to take her back all those times." Taitto says. * Momiji didnt know what was going on so he closed his eyes and flew to the cafe.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 am
Yumaki didn't know what he felt, but he just used the same tactic that serenity used, back against her, he was going to say he loved her but really didn't, that was a decent payback.

Nora smiled and lightly kissed ari's forehead. "so how are you doing?" he asked happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:40 am
"Better now that you're here." She smiled.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:42 am
Serenity send what he was going to do"yumaki..i know u dont love me..." she backed away her eyes saddened as she waunted to tell him something that she was pregnant but with his child"i guss..if u dont love me..u dont wanna know..u have a son and daughter on the way..."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games