Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:44 am
{Psh, I tell you. You just don't check. Not my fault. razz }  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:37 am
Chieftain Twilight
"Shamans are Priests of a sort." Twi explained. "they Commune with the Spirit, and thereby perform Magic in association with those Spirits."

"A different form of magic. Each element has a spirit in which it is used. These spirits take the forms of the elements and shamens can commune with them. A dangerous practice." eyea eyed twilight.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:27 pm
"Well...Can we trust him then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 pm
(*Hits head against desk repeatedly*)
(I must have missed that post, Kotestu...... frak, I Hate when it happens...oh well)

He flared his crest at the Alpha's question, and glanced at Erik.
"Seems therrrre was someone in therrre afterrr all..."

He entered into the Den; not too far in, but far enough he could see inside. He noticed that he was casting light again, and sighed, glaring down at the glowing, rippling lines as he breathed in and out deeply. Eventually, the light dimmed, and he looked back up at the Alpha.

"The Bearrrrrrs burrrrried; I had to use Magik to do it, but unlike the novice, I didn't manage to scrrrrrew it up.... wherrrrre is he, by the way? and the Owl whoes teaching him rrrrratherrrrr poorrrrly to use Magik? I'd like to have a little worrrd with them both..... they managed to damage that arrrrea badly enough that I can't do anything about it...."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:49 pm
{I've added a new character, hope you guys don't mind. X3}

Larka wagged her tail when Bakher came in, but let it drop when she saw the feline hybrid following close behind. The Gryphon seemed okay with the cat, but the she-Wolf didn't know much about him, so she stayed wary.

She nodded her head in the direction of Kaishin's pot of food and grinned. "Guess you followed the scent of that, huh?" She was glad to hear that the Bearson was buried, but still felt sadness for the cub.

The Bear Tribe would not be happy, at all. The thought of their anger made her fur twitch as she shivered. She could not imagine what they might put the Pack through as revenge for the death of two of their most valued members.

She lifted her head as a thought came to her. She looked at Bakher and asked, "Would you be willing to come with us to speak with the Bears?" Recruiting as many people as possible who could vouch for the innocence of the Pack might just let them off easy. Though Miles was under their protection at the time he killed the Bear, the hybrid was not under their influence.

~~~~~

Nomaki stretched as the sun kissed the treetops as a last goodbye and the moon began to rise. This time was when she usually set out. Nighttime was best because she could still see when several others could not.

She sat on the cliff of her Den in her Anthro form and looked out across the Forest. The Wolf Den was on the other side of the Mountain, but the wind carried sounds of movement. She cursed her luck. They normally weren't active at this time, but something must have come up.

She stood and her pet dragon, Vadi, flew to her shoulder. He coiled up and flicked his serpentine tongue against her cheek as a greeting. She used her index finger to stroke his tiny skull and he wrapped himself around her wrist, one of many of his common resting places.

She patted herself down to check to see if she had the essentials for a night out: sleeping dust, a few anti-venoms, a powder to hide her trail, and an ointment that could cure almost any ailment. She was ready.

She set out down the Mountain; she planned on hunting and restocking her food supply tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 pm
(I'm thinking of adding in another character myself.... whatever happened to Miles little pet wolf Hughy, by the way?)
"How could I miss the smell? it is rrrrather harrrrd to disguise the scent of meat from a carrrrnivorrrre, you know....."

He walked a few more steps into the Den as he considered Larka's request; He'd not had much experience with Bears before, as they hadn't had many in his hot, desert homeland, and he hadn't really met many others on his way to the Forest. He minced from paw to paw as he thought it over, then twitched his wings in a gryphonic shrug as he made his choice.

"I'll come... I'm confident that if we rrrrrun into any prrrrroblems, I can get us out of them.... unless...."
He looked closely at Kaishin.
" Do the Bears have any Shamans or Mages? I could still take them if it came to a all out fight, but Mage Battles arrrrre not something I enjoy....."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 pm
{I have no idea what happened to Hughy. Angel said that Hughy was just sleeping in the Den, but nothing was made so that he is and nothing was said thereafter. ._.}

Larka chewed at her paw as she thought. She wouldn't doubt the Bears had Mages or Shamans. There were some Magick users, even the Eldest knew some, but she didn't think they were very strong.

She shook her head, but looked to the Alpha in case she was wrong. "I don't think the Bears have powerful Magick users. If they do, it is very feral and wild Magick. Lengthening of claws, fangs, numbing of pain, etc. Nothing nearly as spectacular as elemental Magick."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 pm
(ah....just wondering)
"Hrrrrrr...Ferrrral Magiks arrrre nothing to lampoon, but I think I'd be able to still take on a Shaman..... it may be messy, though"

He glanced at Erik, then eagerly looked forward and sniffed loudly. His stomach growled, and he winced.

"May I have some of that cooking meat, Larrrrrka?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 pm
Nomaki decided to be a little adventurous and take a different route down the Mountain. Vadi was flitting through her hair and distracting her, so she didn't notice until she was off the Mountain how close she was to the Wolf Den. Extremely close; so close it made her very uncomfortable.

She swallowed hard and crept through the treeline, trying to get out of visual range of the Den without being seen. Never again would she try and do something different. This would teach her to always use the tried and true methods.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 pm
Larka's brow creased slightly as she considered Bakher's words. She always thought elemental Magick would rule over Feral Magick; afterall, Elemental seemed much more dangerous.

She padded over to the pot. She figured Kaishin might not have a problem with it; he did let Bakher and the feline into his personal area, so why not share food?

She'd take the punishment later, if one was to come, and tried to dish out some of the meat from the pot. The food was still steaming and her nose was sensitive, so occasionally she'd leap back with a yelp from the steam that erupted from the pot. Somehow, seemed like with Magick of her own if she didn't know any better, she managed to make a large bowl of mostly meat with a little broth and nudged it carefully over to Bakher.

She let it sit in front of him as she went back to her previous spot to nurse her burned nose.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:34 pm
He dipped his head in thanks as the Huntress placed the bowl in front of him, then noticed how she had burned her nose, and winced; he himself didn;t have a problem with something like that, but then again, his "nose" was concealed in his beak; he'd have bigger concerns than a injured "nose" if damage did happen. He considered, then went over to her.

"Would you mind if I helped with that nose, Larrrrrka?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:46 pm
Larka blinked and lifted her head to look up at Bakher. She had to keep constantly licking her stinging nose. She winced as she paused the action and it began to burn. "I would very much like that, Bakher. Thank you."

She didn't really know what she was supposed to do, so she sat awkwardly as she continued to lick the injured area.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm
(I told you that Hughy ws an NPC and can be used by you if you wanted to. Might as well use him since it looks as if he'll end up a gone)

Hughy sniffed the air, he could smell the pleasing aroma of cooked meat. The tiny wolf pup crawled to it's feet and followed the scent to it's source.

When he saw that Bahkar placed the bowl of meat on the floor, he quickly ran up to it and snatched it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 pm
He crouched down on his hind legs and peered closely at the burn; it wasn;t bad, but considering that it was a extremly sensitive part of a canines anatomy, any burns there would feel extremly painful. He gently reached out with a forepaw , then stopped.

"I need to get a closer look at it....May I?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:05 pm
{Yes, but it was originally your character. Even if it is an NPC, you have the most control over it.}

Larka tried her best to cease the licking for as long as she could. She clenched her teeth as the pain blossomed and she squeezed her eyes shut. "You may do what you need to do," she choked.

Her eyes snapped open as she heard the familiar sound of a bowl scraping against the stone floor. She looked up at Bakher and smirked. "I think your bowl is running away though."

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games