Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Like the nearby women, Nikolai's lime green eyes were sparkling. "It looks absolutely fabulous on you, dearie!" he breathed and clapped his hands together excitedly. Oh, if only Leon wasn't wearing those dreadful slacks! Jeans would match so nicely! "Come, come, darling. Let's get all those shirts, my treat~" he practically sang as he scooped the clothing in his arms.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon nodded and started back into the room, only to find his button-up gone. "Um, Nikolai? My shirt's gone!" he called, rushing back out to follow after him. "I think someone took it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai was just handing his credit card to the cashier when Leon walked into the open with no shirt on. He and all the women turned to stare at the stunning model of a man in the middle of the area. They gawked as if they just caught a celebrity. Nikolai, too, found himself flustered at the sight. "Never mind that, dearie! Just put these on before you get a fan base." he gushed and tossed the rustic shirt to the man.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:26 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon blinked and tugged the shirt over his head, much to the disappointment of the ladies around him. "Fan base?" he repeated, striding over to Nikolai and standing beside him. "What's the next stop after this?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:37 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Ambercrombie. They've such nice jeans that I know will make your rear look oh-so delectable, and right now your slacks are a turn off." Nikolai said while hooking the bag over his shoulder. He turned and started walking to the entrance. As he did so, he noticed the woman still eye-humping Leon. His lime green eyes narrowed slightly. He didn't like the thought of someone trying to take away Leon from him, especially after what they've been through. The Sin moved his hand back and gripped Leon's hand tightly as they walked out of the store.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Gee, thanks," he deadpanned, sighing as he followed after the Sin. Not noticing how women looked at him, he was slightly shocked that Nikolai took his hand, but held it and followed closely. "Um, are you alright?" he asked, blinking as they neared the next store.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I don't like the way those women look at you." Nikolai murmured quiet enough for Leon to hear, his lime green eyes focused ahead of him. "Forgive me if I sound selfish, dearie, but I don't like even the thought of someone trying to take you away from me." Although he wore a serious expression, there was a blush on his pale cheeks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:41 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon chuckled, stopping the Sin and wrapping his arm around his waist. "Then stand still and watch them walk away," he replied, leaning down and pressing his lips to Nikolai's. The women around them murmured and walked away, grumbling about the hot gay man with his tiny boyfriend, and by the time Leon pulled away, they were gone. "There, now they know I'm taken. Better?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai gasped when he was pulled towards the larger man and enlarged his eyes when he was kissed. A slave to his habits, the Sin dropped the shopping back and wrapped his arms around Leon's neck. His lips still tingled after the kiss, and his eyes sparkled with humble joy. "Much better." he agreed.

After a few moments, the two reached Ambercrombie, where, to the slimmer man's joy, there was a sale for 'Buy One get One Half-Off!' Nikolai looked over at Leon then led him to a stack of jeans. "You're more of a bootleg kind of man, dearie." he mused while searching for such jeans. After a moment, he got a couple and handed them to the ex-teacher. "Now go on and try them on, darling."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm
Leon Court

User Image

With an exhausted sigh, Leon took the jeans in arm and started for the fitting room. After about ten minutes, he came out and looked down at himself, the jeans well-outlining his lower torso. In fact, he looked better in this outfit than in his suits! "Um, is it supposed supposed to grip my a** like this?" he asked, causing many of the women, and men, to sigh and stare openly. Leon seemed to get hotter by the second.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin was leaning against the counter and grinning at the handsome man that stepped into the open. "Indeed it is, darling." he purred while handing his credit card to the smitten cashier. After the transaction was complete Nikolai put his things up and picked up the new bags, wandering towards Leon and grinning at his new look. Almost perfect. "Mmm, my you look ravishing~ Now all we need are shoes, contact lens, and a haircut." he said while ruffling the man's violet hair.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:11 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Haircut? Nikolai, are you completely making me over?" he asked, shoving his right hand into his pocket and taking half of the bags with his other hand. "Remember, don't get too carried away!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:17 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai scowled. "What do you expect when you take me to the mall, dearie?" he whined and continued tugging the man around. "Besides, your hairstyle is so... How should I put this? Uncool? No... A turn-off! Yes, a turn-off. Really, it practically screams 'shy librarian', and we've simply got to bring out your desirable features, dearie." he spoke until they were standing near both an eyewear kiosk, a shoe store, and a salon. "Now... Where to start?" the Sin asked himself, his lime green eyes glimmering with excitement.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:23 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The man sighed and ran a hand through his hair, looking up. It didn't look that bad, did it? He grunted, then started for the salon. "May as well fix my hair first," grumbled Leon. "Then we can get the shoes, and then the contacts. Sound good?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:40 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Before he could finish his statement, Nikolai happily pushed him into the salon. The hairstylists eyed the piece of candy that strode in, all of them eager to work their charm on his hair and possibly his heart. It made Nikolai antsy to see it, but it made him antsier to see Leon's hair like this. He walked over to the cashier and exchanged a few words with her then his credit card. After a couple seconds and a signature, Nikolai motioned for Leon to take a random seat and pick his stylist. Sure, the Sin could have cut Leon's hair himself, but... well, he was too lazy.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games