Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:35 am
FairyFumiko

Maya was caught off guard and almost fell back out of her chair. "Y-Y-You....like me?" She never thought any one would like her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:02 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*Feeling Maya was going to fall out of her chair, Amery tightens his hand grib.* Yes I do, we get along so well in the short time I have known you. *Loosing his grib when he sees Maya better stable*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya looked at him weirdly, she wondered how he was so natural about all this. But then again, he must've had a ton of girlfriends back home. "I can't believe you like me..." She saw his confused face, "I mean, it's cool. Just- unbelievable. I mean me?" Trying in a failed effort to make sense, she was just rambling on and on. But finally she sighed and said, "I like you too."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

First off, yes you. You are funny and not afraid to be yourself, you seem you know what you want and will stop at nothing to get it. Secondly, I am glad you like me too. So I suppose this was a date dinner, unless you would like to go somewhere fancier for a real first date? *feeling relieved his feelings were the same as hers*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm
FairyFumiko

"No, no. This is perfect." She looked at him and thought of what could be.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

As you wish. This is very nice for a diner. *taking a real look around the place* what would you like to do now Maya?  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm
FairyFumiko

"Oh, I really don't know..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:35 pm
Panic At Gotham
[quote="FairyFumiko]

how about a movie if there is one near or a stroll in the park?  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:45 am
FairyFumiko

"Those seem very, nice." She was somewhat embarassed about how girly she was acting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:35 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

Well which one shall we go to? I will let you pick. *mentally letting Faron know he needs his car and where to find it*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 pm
FairyFumiko

"The park sounds nice." She then smiled evily as she picked up her skateboard. "That is...if you can keep up!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*At that moment, Faron comes in with Amery's keys in his hands* Apologies Sir, I mean Amery. *Faron seeing Maya*

It's alright Faron, she knows the truth. *Amery takes the keys from Faron* Thank you for delievery the car to me, you may leave if you wish*

*Faron bows his head to Amery and walks out*

I think I will be able to beat you with my car against your skateboard *giving her a sly smile*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:45 pm
[quote="FairyFumiko"

"Oh really?" She says as she lifts an eyebrow. She runs out of the diner at high speed and jumps on her skateboard through a shortcut.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:54 pm
Panic At Gotham
[quote="FairyFumiko"

*Amery smiles and runs out of the diner behind Maya. Getting into his car and racing to the park*

((Amery's car))
User Image  

FairyFumiko

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:55 pm
Panic At Gotham
[quote="FairyFumiko"

((at park))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games