Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Kendo?" Mrs. Wilhelm tilted her head.
"It's like fencing." Mark replied while nonchalantly keeping the orange out of the girl's grasp.
"Niji, I didn't know you played it." Ethan blinked. "I didn't even know you were old enough to compete! You just look so... tiny." he murmured and squeezed his index finger and thumb together as if he were squeezing her right now through optical illusions.
"A sports tournament, eh?" Mr. Wilhelm sniffed while scratching his stomach. "Sounds like somethin' I wouldn't mind goin' ta."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:59 am

Niji Han

"but.... you didn't go to my other meets at all.... not even the ones for my other clubs..." she sniffed, hugging her brother tightly as a yawn slipped from her mouth.
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:22 pm
"That's not true," he protested, setting a hand on her head. "I went to as many as possible for you, Niji. I'm sorry that I'm always so busy, but don't say I never went. I went whenever I could, and when I couldn't you know for a fact that Ellery and the others were there to cheer you on." Kneeling beside her, Lock kissed her cheek and smiled, ever the doting elder brother. "Beside, I'm coming to this one. I'll even bring pompoms if it'll make you happy."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Meanwhile, the Wilhelm family had their own debate on whether to go or not.
"Dad, you always yell and make scenes when we go to a sporting event." Ethan frowned.
Mr. Wilhelm grunted and continued to scratch his belly. "It brings atmosphere to the game."
"So does the alcohol breath." Markus countered to get a scowl from his dad.
"I only yell during football."
"You yelled during Mark's checkers game!"
"Only because he didn't play the right moves!"
"Yeah? I'd like to see you play some checkers." Mark seethed. "You and me right now, old man! Let's do this!"
"Now, now!" Mrs. Wilhelm laughed nervously and got between the two. "Let's not make a scene, especially when you're hurt, Markus." When the two men settled, Mrs. Wilhelm relaxed. "We'll all go to Niji's tournament, okay?"
"Mom, are you sure that's a good idea?" Ethan quirked an eyebrow. "I mean, I'm going, no doubt, but..."
"No but's, young man." she scolded lightly. "Niji is going to be your sister-in-law someday, so you should support her!"
"Yer just doin' that 'cause you want a daughter." Mr. Wilhelm sniffed, making his wife go pale.
"Sister-in-law, huh?" Mark mused with the scratch of his chin. "Guess that means little Ethan really is getting married. Huh, don't know why I didn't believe you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Niji Han

letting out a sigh as she curled into her elder brother, the small girl nodded. "okay. you can come." she smiled, letting out a big yawn. "but only if the tanuki stops drinking." she mumbled, falling asleep before she could explain that she'd called Mr. Wilhelm a racoon-dog.

Mayah_Playah
i just... had to...

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:40 pm
Just as Lock was about to yell at Mark for embarrassing his Ethan, he heard his sister's remark. "Niji!" he cried, covering his face as she fell asleep. "Gahhh why does she have to do that??"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:59 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Since they only talked about him drinking, the entire family assumed it was Mr. Wilhelm that was this 'tanuki'. Markus looked down when Niji fell asleep and put his bed sheet around her. "What's a tanuki?" he asked quietly to not disturb her. He looked at his little brother for an answer, but Ethan, who currently had an orange slice in his mouth, looked at him and gave him a shrug.
"Well I like it." Mr. Wilhelm sniffed and rubbed his nose proudly. "Sounds tough, like a samurai."
Noticing the exasperated look on Lock's face, Ethan swallowed his slice and looked at him. "Whadaya mean?" he asked. "If it's about falling asleep on Mark, I don't think he minds."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Niji Han

smiling as she curled up in her sleep, the neko sighed and started to chew on her sleeve more.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd
i can't post much right now....

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Lock growled at the little girl, eyes narrowing. "Why, you devious little- huh?" Hearing them debate the meaning, Lock tugged Ethan close to him and brought his head to his ear. "It's more about Niji calling your father a raccoon-dog in Japanese and leaving me to pick up the mess," he whispered so no one else could hear. Lifting his head once more, Lock grinned at Mr. Wilhelm. "Don't worry about it, Mr. Wilhelm. It's not important."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Ethan blinked when he was pulled back and turned pale when he was told the true meaning of what his dad was called. "Why would your sister say that to my dad?" he hissed to Lock before turning to his dad. "Dad-"
"Don't call me 'Dad'!" he spouted. "Call me that ham-y thing!"
Ethan sweatdropped both by what his father was asking and by how embarrassing he was right now. "...Trust me, Dad, you don't want that."
"Yeah, you're not nearly Asian enough for it." Mark shrugged, though the look he gave his little brother demanded an explanation.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 pm

"Honestly, neither am I, and I'm Korean!" laughed Lock, cheeks red with embarrassment. Walking away from Ethan, Lock bowed slightly to the elder gentlemen, and smiled. "There are plenty of other honorifics to call you, Mr. Wilhelm. In my country, you would be referred to as Wilhelm-oppa."

"Please, like I'm still delusional enough to believe that Lock has ever had feelings for me," sighed the young man after he finally stopped himself from crying more. Tugging a small pouch from his pants, he tugged a kleenex from the pouch and wiped his tears and his nose, standing to throw it away. "When my parents and stepsister were killed, I thought my life was completely over. All I'd ever loved was ripped from my fingers, and my precious baby brother wasn't anywhere to be found to even bring me a sense of closure. Lock was all I had left, and in my grief, I mistook his kind words and his comforting embrace to mean more than they were. I want to pretend like Lock could have been mine if I'd made a different choice somewhere along the way, but I know that the entire thought is ridiculous. The only way I ever could have made him love me was if I was born Ethan Wilhelm, and not boring old Ellery Advimi."
Ellery fell onto the chair, covering his face and sighing. "I shouldn't be dwelling on this. I should be organizing yours and Lock's latest case file. That idiot down at the station jumbled everything up and it's impossible to understand. You should eat and get your strength back up if you want to leave the hospital on time." The songwriter pulled out his laptop, opening it to continue on his work. His necklace glinted in the artificial light, the words seeming to jump out of the metal. Every bump and scratch on the charm drew a picture of pain and loss for the songwriter that never seemed to end, and familiar lines appeared on his forehead as he worked.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:10 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Mr. Wilhelm sniffed and twitched his mustache in consideration. "Mmph... Oppah! Like them Greeks, I like it." he muttered cheerfully. Looking over at Markus, he sniffed again and gave a curt nod. "Glad to see yer doin' better, boy." he told his bedridden son then looked at his wife. "We had a long trip, so we'll head back to our hotel now. We'll come see ya first thing in the mornin'." he said and ushered his wife over.
Nodding, Mrs. Wilhelm smiled at everyone. "Thank you again so much for the help, Lock." she told the blonde. "Make sure you take care of my boys! Bye!"

Fredrich examined the pain and grief on Ellery's face. He went through so much, but what exactly? The detective slowly took a few bites out of a random dish (which happened to be a casserole of some sort) before hearing footsteps into his room. Turning his head, he saw a rather large mustachioed man get dragged in by a young-looking yet motherly mom. By the hushed whispered shared between the two, the man didn't want to be here, but the lady kept insisting, but she stopped when she saw the two.
"Oh, excuse me." she told Ellery before looking at Fredrich. "Are you Detective Fredrich Waltz."
"Yes." Fredrich replied slowly, a bit humiliated by the food covering his bed. Maybe he was just missing Ethan terribly - his cheek still tingled from the kiss - but this woman had soft features that were remarkably similar, from the same shade of hair to the soft facial structure.
"Oh, thank goodness!" the woman cheered. "My name's Melissa Wilhelm, I'm Markus and Ethan's mother, and this is my husband, Harold." Fredrich seemed to lighten up when he realized that he wasn't going crazy, and he smiled softly at her. "I can never repay you for saving my son." she continued on with a grateful smile. "I'm so sorry about your injury, though."
"Please, Mrs. Wilhelm, it's quite all right." Fredrich assured. "It is nothing I can't handle. In fact I should be on my feet by tomorrow morning."
"So soon?" Mrs. Wilhelm blinked. "But-"
"Oh let it be, Melissa." grunted Mr. Wilhelm. "He's a strong enough man to withstand a flimsy bullet."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Lock bowed to the two, smiling. "It's no trouble, ma'am. Have a nice rest, and we'll see you tomorrow!" Called the blonde as they left, letting the door shut behind them. The Korean then leaned on the wall and sighed, covering his face. "I've got this really bad feeling about today, Ethan. Not as bad as usual, but pretty bad."

The songwriter looked up to acknowledge the parents now in the room. He stood and bowed, placing the laptop on the table. "Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Wilhelm. I am Ellery Advimi, assistant to Lock Han and now his partner, Detective Fredrich Waltz. It is nice to meet you both."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Well that was..... something." Ethan sighed when his parents left. Hearing Lock, he turned his head to look at him and furrowed his eyebrows. "Huh? Do you want to go home or something?"

"Oh, it's very nice to meet you, Mr. Admivi." Mrs. Wilhelm smiled at Ellery. After a silent moment, she clapped her hands cheerfully. "Okay! Harold and I had better be off. It was nice meeting you both, and again, thank you so much for saving my sons, Mr. Waltz." Nodding her head, she and her husband walked out of the room.
Fredrich gave them a half wave as they departed. "So those are Ethan's parents." he commented quietly to himself, a small smile showing on his face. A gruff father and a sweet mother. "They're almost exactly like how I imagined." he chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 pm

"Huh? Oh, no. I just...I feel like something's going on with Ellery," he mumbled, looking to the door. "I can feel it."

Ellery bowed once more, walking over and shutting the door behind them. "With one small difference in my mind," he said softly, gazing out the window to watch them go. "They refer to Lock as one of their sons. Isn't that sweet?" His tone held little to uphold that, though. It was more irritated than anything.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games