Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 am
"Well I don't suppose anyone has seen Akari amongst the confusion, have they?" Arashi looked around worriedly, as she hadn't been seen since Yuki came into town.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:28 pm
"I saw her returning from the forest before the other Demon appeared." Fuma told him.
"And she doesn't seem to like me, much."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 pm
Yuki spotted the ninja just in time before he dissapeared into the woods. "Not since the demon we took care of before the big one," he replied. "Though I think I might know where she is," he added as he headed towards the woods.

The ninja made his way away from the village. The sooner he left this place behind the better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 pm
"In her defense, you assaulted me upon revival." Arashi argued, watching with some worry as Yuki headed out to find Akari.

"She's been worrisome over me since the battle. Acting like I'm some helpless, old cripple."

Indeed, Akari had remained in the forest. Running back to the village with no weapon would have been foolish, and would have caused too much negative attention towards her.

However, her search to find the sword after her scuffle with a powerful witch and a cranky ghost caused the weapon - and Akari - to become a bit lost.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:49 am
"Well, at least you still have a body..." Fuma sighed.
"Still getting used to NOT breathing...."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 pm
"You lost little samurai?" The ninja asked, having 'accidentally' snuk behind Akari and was just barely out of striking distance.

Yuki trudged through the forest, heading towards the last place he'd seen Akari.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 pm
"Well it'll make swimming easier." Arashi chuckled, giving a playful grin.

"You'll adjust. I know it's not living, but it was the best I could do. Your body... It wasn't good enough to bring back. You wouldn't have survived in it again."

At the sudden voice behind her, Akari flinched around and stared at the ninja behind her, heart racing and pounding in her ears. She almost didn't hear the man's question over the sound of her own heartbeat.

"N-No." She stammered, clearing her throat. "I'm not lost. Are you?" Akari moved back, uncomfortable how close the man had gotten to her without her even noticing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:12 am
The ninja's cold calculating gaze met her stare. His eyes were dark and aged, the eyes of a man who has seen a thousand deaths. "Then you must know your way back," he said in a raspy voice that sounded as old as he looked.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 am
"Yeaaah....Slowly remembering what killed me....." Fuma ******** p***k........" he grunted, remembering what had happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 am
"Are you remembering something?" Arashi asked, curious and hopeful about the possibilities. Though everyone kept reassuring him, Arashi still couldn't help but worry he brought back the wrong person.

"Yes. I do." Akari answered, quickly becoming uncomfortable in the stranger's presence.

"...Is there a reason you're here?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 am
"Yeah, getting stabbed through the back because I showed Mercy to Recht." Fuma growled.
"Gonna kill him SO HARD when I see him!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm
"A one armed man was looking for you," he said. "And If you know the way then I guess you don't need my help getting back... or help finding the sword you must be looking for..." he said as he started to walk passed her.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:38 pm
"Well, in his defense," Arashi argued, scratching at his wound, "you shouldn't show mercy upon your enemies. Establishing power hungry monsters like him."

"My father," Akari replied, giving a small nod. "Thank you for telling me. I'll be sure to go home as soon as I'm done here." She backed up more from the stranger, trying to discreetly glance around for her weapon as he made his own exit.
When her weapon was mentioned by the stranger, Akari immediately turned to him, surprised. The man was getting stranger by the minute.
"I don't suppose you could tell me where my fath-- my weapon is, could you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 pm
He motioned for her to follow as he made his way through the woods. "Akari... correct?" he asked as he walked. His steps made no noise as he moved, having made a habit of stepping where the ground was softest and rolling his steps on the ridge of his foot. Knees bent, back slightly hunched, he walked like this almost all the time... always sneaking.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:27 am
"No damn pride..." Fuma grunted.
"Going to ENJOY cutting him down......"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games