Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:05 am
Vash Thompson

Ear reduction surgery?
s**t, maybe it's Cindy from Outbreak.

Hey, I wouldn't rule out any possibilities, but seeing her in the... What look to be an incubation capsule, I definitely think that it's Sherry. I'm guessing Wesker did some experiments. Who knows, maybe she's the next final boss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:17 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Ear reduction surgery?
s**t, maybe it's Cindy from Outbreak.

Hey, I wouldn't rule out any possibilities, but seeing her in the... What look to be an incubation capsule, I definitely think that it's Sherry. I'm guessing Wesker did some experiments. Who knows, maybe she's the next final boss.

Too be honest, the background looks like stars to me. Like someone imagining seeing her in the sky at night.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:24 am
Vash Thompson

Too be honest, the background looks like stars to me. Like someone imagining seeing her in the sky at night.

I'd say you were right, but there wouldn't be stars in front of her. I'm pretty sure those are bubbles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:28 am
You might be right, but we'll find out later. When we get a better look at it.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:32 am
Yeah, I guess... But it's not stars, I'm telling you. Stars would be in the background, those things are in front of her as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:34 am
She looks like she's fading.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:42 am
Hmm... Yeah I guess it does. Still doesn't look like stars to me though. Oh well. Guess we'll have to wait and see. It could always be one of those trippy composite animations like the intro to RE4.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:44 am
Yeah. But we'll actually have to wait for the next trailer.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:46 am
They can always decide not to show that clip though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:47 am
True, they might just show the village and the main character getting his a** kicked again.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:54 am
Ugh... Don't say village... Village brings back images of RE4, and last thing we need is for RE5's setting to be anything like RE4.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 am
Alright, town.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:58 am
Bad RE4 flashbacks... Going away.... Phew...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:04 am
Alrighty then.
I was thinking, if they DID bring Sherry back, how would she act? I mean, would she be another annoying big eared blonde that we all hate? Or would she be more like Jill and Claire, you know, capable of using a gun and defending herself?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:07 am
Well, put it this way: Ashley is the daughter of the president of the United States.

Sherry was in Wesker's custody for 10 years. I highly doubt she'd be an annoying spoiled brat.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games