Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:06 pm

[[That sounds awesome. :3 What's it going to be about?]]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Evoblack
[[That sounds awesome. :3 What's it going to be about?]]

((Not sure got any ideas?))

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:31 pm

[[The ultimate destruction of planet Earth? Or dead lovers rising as zombies from the dead to be with the ones they loved in life? If that isn't too morbid, of course. I love horror. >:3 ]]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Evoblack
[[The ultimate destruction of planet Earth? Or dead lovers rising as zombies from the dead to be with the ones they loved in life? If that isn't too morbid, of course. I love horror. >:3 ]]

((ohh I like the second on you should pm me and we can work on it!!))

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

It was hard not to pick up on Milly's animosity towards Raven and he was sure that the mortal girl felt it too judging from the looks she was giving her. When the class was all said and done Alexander did what he thought was best for the moment. That was to stay behind and talk with Milly about the class as well as her performance. He was certain the reasoning behind her incredibly harsh critique of Raven's dance was entirely his fault. He of course was the one who had started the clap for her but his "love" didn't need to know that did she? "You were magnificent as usual. I haven't seen you dance in an eternity. It was refreshing to see it once more." He took her pale hand in his own and kissed the back of it earning himself a girlish giggle from her. She retracted her hand and said, "Oh stop it Armand. What if the students see?" Her wink to him only told him that she wanted nothing more than for a certain student to see. It was vexing being with her and trying to be Raven's friend at the same time.

Shortly after they emerged from the classroom. They parted ways in the hallway in front of the students without really saying much just to show that there wasn't anything really going on between them other than a student and teacher relationship. Alexander went about his merry way not really sure where he was going in particular. He did happen to cross paths with a new kid who had the tiny Fleur in his arms and she looked as if she were having trouble breathing properly. It wasn't his business to involve himself in their affairs so he walked on. Plus it looked as if she were in good hands anyway.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:}}
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:47 am

[[We would have to develop the story a bit. I've only got that little bit of an outline to go on.

I'd like to wait for Hero (who changed his screen name) to reply. He hasn't done so since early last week.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:30 am

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx Alastar could think of many snarky and sarcastic things to say to respond to her, "He's a real person to me", excuse. A lot of them he thought up at the same time and he almost laughed. Though it was impolite to laugh when no one else knew the joke. So he just shook his head and received yet another text message.

Pulling his phone out of his pocket once again he saw who it was from. "Kevin, you impatient a**." He mumbled to himself, though he knew every vampire in the nurses office could hear him. He typed back, his fingers pounding on the keys. Hitting sent he looked up.

It seemed he was too engrossed in his own loud annoyed thoughts to notice a new person come up to meet them. He smiled politely, but returned to his natural scowl. Alastar remembered meeting her before just not formally. She was the one sitting by Angelique in bed, in the hell hole half of them called home. "Good day." He said as Angelique left him alone with her to go say good bye to the sick pet. His fiddled with his thumbs trying to to listen in on what she was saying to Edan. He just caught "I will be back" and then she was back at his side.

"We have to get going now. Kevin is threatening." Angelique would come to know that Kevin's threats weren't ever good, or original, but he followed through with every single one of them and really Alastar would prefer to keep all of his books intact. "Or you can stay with Kasey..."

[[ ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 am

User Image
xoxoxoxoxoȻђαηȼə Ⱥαɍɵη ϺȼҞɨηʅəɏxoxoxoxoxo

She had run very fast and far. Really, Chance hadn't realized it until he actually had to walk back. Everything seemed to go so fast that he just hadn't measured the distance mentally. But he didn't say any thing about it, he just listened to her struggle to slow her breathing. He could feel the pain in her harsh breathing. With her head resting on his chest he had to control his breathing as well, if he started breathing fast it wouldn't help the calming process.

"Ah such a pretty name." Chance smiled and continued walking. They neared the office finally. "So you are a France native am I right?" He figured from her accent for one, but she spoke French with a fluency and grace that only a native had.

When he walked to the nurses door he looked over and spotted the girl who had given him the answer in class and a couple of her friends. He didn't know if she was looking but he politely nodded to all of them, knowing at least one of them could see his polite hello gesture. As he walked in he saw a beat up guy in the far corner looking as if he was in absolute pain. Then he saw the nurse writing reports. He cleared his throat and set Fleur on the bed next to the boy. The nurse called him over and he smiled at the small girl. "I will be right back. Think of soothing thoughts. Like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens." Yes, that was a Sound of Music reference. He didn't know if anyone would get it but it was funny to him.

Chance walked to the nurse and started giving her the run down of everything that happened. she looked up her file and nodded seeing the problem.

✪ ✪xoxoxoxoxoxoנυѕт кєєρ мɵʋιиg ϝɵɍωαɍɗ
User Image User Image

[[ ]]

Mr Nerdy xP

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:40 pm

(( Sorry I haven't posted yet Evo :/ I can't find my laptop charger anywhere. I'm on my tablet right now, but for some reason it won't let me post in my posting style, it won't let me scroll to get to the part where I type. I'm trying to figure it out, and hopefully I'll get a new charger tonight. ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:58 pm

[[Take your time, sweetie. :3 ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:03 am

heart
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:32 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

A broken innocence...
xoo...shattered by nightmares...
xooxoxo...and the creatures that run through them...

════════════════════════════

↘↘ Amelia couldn't help but giggle at startling the focused Raven. She giggled even more when Raven spoke and waved her hand. Leave it up to Raven to help put her in a laughing mood. After a bit, she took a slow breath and smiled. "I'm sorry Raye, I didn't know you were off in lala land. Sorry for making you smear pen on the page." She lightly gestured to Raven's hand covered paper. She didn't make a move to try to see it, she knew how Raven was with her writing, and she understood.

↘↘ Amelia was beginning to tune out, her eyes drifting to the hallway, thoughts focused on how the light reflected so eerily on the walls and floor, and hand slowly slipping into her bag. The cool familiar metal of her camera had just touched her hand when she heard the rumble of an angry monster, or, in this case, a hungry Raven. Laughing a small bit, she looked back at Raven, still fishing her camera out. "Yuppers, just.. wait one second... Don't move." Camera out, she quickly pulled it to her face and snapped a couple pictures of the hallway, Raven ending up in one, then slipped her camera back into her bad and smiled at Raven brightly, "Ready." Her voice held a bright tone now, but she was wondering in her mind, deciding that she would need to tell Raven about her random head aches. Maybe her friend could help her understand why they were happening.

════════════════════════════

[ Charger = Discovered(: ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:54 am

User Image

User Image

As her heartbeat slowed from its sudden start, Raven blushed and laughed. She had been pretty into writing her poem. Actually, the poem she had been working on was for hers and Alexander's creative writing assignment. A few things had come into her mind after class; alas, she had no way of writing them down until she accessed her backpack. So, she kept repeating the snippets of poetry over and over in her head until she could write them down. Slowly, she was forming a spoken duet poem. She did not know how it would turn out, and she saw Amelia looking at her poem book. Instinctively, Raven covered up her work; it made her self-conscious to have others reading her unfinished work. She had always been that way; she wanted no outside influence to jar her creative process.

Raven glanced over at her friend and watched as she zoned out. Right before her eyes, Raven viewed Amelia's creative process come to life. She slipped out her camera, removing her arm from Raven's. Raven stood there silently, respecting that Amelia might like some quiet in order to focus on her subject. She felt a camera flash, and Raven was sure that Amelia caught her in one of her photographs. Suddenly, she was done, camera tucked away into her bag, and continued walking with Raven down the hall.

Raven gently led her friend to the cafeteria. She staked a claim on a table before running off to get a plate of fruit. Once she was back, Raven settled down at their table. She bit into a juicy strawberry, one of the last of the season, and finished it within a few seconds. Raven was really hungry.

"Amelia, is anything wrong?" Raven came out. She referred to how Amelia had been acting earlier.

OOC : ----
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:01 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:03 pm

heart
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games