Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:11 am
Cross sighed and wrapped an arm around Tori after standing up.

"Welcome back kid.."he said with a grin and he chuckled.

"I hope you understand now..why Vincent is my problem."he said and poked her on the nose.

"Crazy kid."he joked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm
Tori looked at Cross and arched a brow as he poked her nose. She couldn't help but chuckle though and she gently nudged him as she nodded. "Yeah I understand. But it still isn't fair." she added softly before she smiled up at him. "Please, don't call me a kid. I did say please." she said teasingly.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:47 am
Cross simply nodded and ruffled her hair playfully.

"Fine fine."he said and chuckled.

"Life isn't fair hunny.thats the first thing we have to learn with what we are."he said gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

Locations:Outside | Moods: Heh! | Thoughts: Aha! In your face, nincompoop!

Marie jumped a little when she heard Nyx's whistle. When she turned to see the twins, she was somewhat relieved. She knew that they would want to go and put up a pretty good fight over it. Just as she thought, Shadow was out numbered. So she knew that they were going.

When the kind doctor said his name, Marie opened her mouth to say something but was quickly shushed by Nyx. She didn't blame the girl, it was in her nature to be aloof and....loud. In her mind, she was trying to decide which name to call the doctor. Even though he gave two choices, it was still hard for to make up her mind. She was always and indecisive girl. She figured she'd just go to name that she said first.

Just as she was about to say something again, the other twin, Luna, had outspoken her. She listened to what she had to say and actually quite agreed with it. They were on there way some place. Well she hadn't actually confirmed that she was going but by the way Shadow and Phil were not resisting, she knew they were. She found it cute how the doctor had out witted Shadow. He was indeed the only person who knew how to get to there destination.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 am
User Image

And so, Shadow, Dr. Collins, Marie, Nyx and Luna set out to the base.

The jeep stops at the edge of a cliff as the Doc gets out and points out exactly were the construction is going on. "Its down there at that gorge. I know you cant see, but Shadow you should be able to see some activity with your night vision.", he explained seeming that he even knew about Shadow's abilities as well. Shadow gives a suspicious look to Collins as he leans over and glares his sights on moving camouflaged vehicles motioning into a cave. "Just like the rats they are. Hiding and breeding to spread thier plague", Shadow whispers in disgust as he cocks his Mg3.

(Sorry for the time skip. But i thought it would help push things along)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 pm
Tori tried to fix her hair as she listened to him talk and she nodded. "I know, I know." she said with a sigh before she crossed her arms. "But that still doesn't make this right." she said with a low growl as she looked at the ground. Nyx's ear twitched and she giggled at what Shadow said. "Rats? Well it looks like you do need us!" she said enthusiastically before she looked over at Phil. "You see Grandpa Phil, me and Luna are the best of the best when it comes to exterminating rats." she whispered to him with a playful grin. Luna looked over at her and rolled her eyes. "Since when?" she asked as she arched a brow. Nyx pouted and tugged on one of her twin's ears. "Since these little ears sprouted on our heads, duh! We're kitty cats smelly Luna. Cute and cuddly but also dangerous." she said with a wink as she then looked over at Shadow and Marie. "Kinda like these two are. Oh! I wonder if they're part cat too!" she said as she smiled brightly while Luna groaned.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:33 pm
Cross nodded and he put a hand on her back and patted her gently.

"I love you and what happens..isn't going to change."he said softly and he sat down on the floor.

"Me and Vincent..are meant ..to meet one more time." he said softly and he smiled putting a hand on her shoulder he sang sofly as his eyes fell into a misty state.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfBBXeu2Py0  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image

Locations:Outside | Moods: Embarrassed | Thoughts: Huh?! What!?

Marie's cheeked a pinker shade when Nyx had suggested that she was part cat. She knew she wasn't but it was still embarrassing to her. She started wondering about what Shadow's reaction might be. Sure he had ears but what if went all mad because she said he was part cat and he wasn't and blah blah blah. It didn't really matter to her at the moment. She sighed and said,"Oh, I doubt that. And it would be impossible for me,". She was always told to believe that everything was possible, but her, part cat? What are the chances that happened or if it even will happen?

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 am
User Image

"Every animal has its own natural enemies. Like Canines and Felines. Or a cobra and a mongoose. Even though I am a canine, I dont go by the rules of nature. As my own breed, I have my own enemy. And my enemy is my prey", Said Shadow in an openly dark tone as his eyes flashed through the darkness. He takes out his grenade launcher and leaps high over the cliff and over head of the base. At a perfect angle, he fires his rounds and bombards a flurry of explosions. The lined up group of construction and armed carriers ignites and become a trail of fire and scrap metal leading straight into the opening of the base. "Show time", said Shadow as he dives down into the trail of fire.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 am
Fate's eyes opened gently and his eyes darted to Cross. He quickly seemed to doze back off. He streched himself out and collapsed onto his side.

Cross leaned back and he dozed off this time. He had to rest as he needed to be mentally prepared for tommarrow.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 pm
Nyx watched Shadow's little performance as she sat in the car and then she tilted her head, nudging Marie. "Well he sure knows how to make an entrance, huh?" she said as her ear twitched and she stood up to follow him. "But this isn't the time for chit chat! We better hurry up before he leaves us behind and I am not missing out on all the fun! This could be our last night after all, so let's spend it in style!" she said as she tugged on Luna's ear, giggling and running off to follow after Shadow. Luna groaned and shook her head. "She's going to be the death of me. I just know it..." she grumbled before running to catch up with her sister. Tori watched as Cross and Fate dozed off, smiling softly and pulling her knees to her chest. "I love you too. All of you. I just wish I had known some of you sooner. I would've gotten to know more about you then before all of this. Before the end." she said quietly to herself while resting her head on her knees and closing her eyes to enjoy the silence.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:21 pm
"It's far from the end Tori."Cross said softly as his eyesmomentarily opened.

"You and Shadow have a very long life to live..and so does he."Cross muttered softly and dozed back off.

Fate's ears seemed to perk up but he didn't move. His eyes slightly opened as he heard Cross's voice at one point..when he said it was far from the end..then his figure completly fell into sleep.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 am
User Image

(Sorry for the god mode. But ill finish Shadow's story in the sequel. And we need to get this party started again for a big end)

"Forgive me child, but this is where we must part ways for now.", said the old man as he drops a pen that releases a nerve gas on Marie, Luna and Nyx. He catches her and the twin and lays them ion the jeep as he drives them back home.

Meanwhile, Shadow infiltrates the factory as slithers through the shadows to the central control room. Ealiar, the old doctor gave Shadow a few explosive to completely bomb the place with out a single trace left. With fifteen minutes to spare, Shadow finally makes his way out right before a large radiated mushroom cloud soared over the skies.

"Hope you watching this Vincent", he thought as he ran to thr foest tracking down the groups trail back home. By the time Shadow return, Nyx, Luna and Marie were laid on the couch and the old doctor disappeared. "Huh, looks like the old fart jumped ship", he whispers as he goes for a few blankets for the girls.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:12 am
(fair enough.)

Cross looked up from the fireplace when he heard Shadow. He turned his head to Shadow and nodded to himself. He lifts himself up and his wings wrap around him. His figure bending down over Nyx and kissing the top of her head..then doing the same to Marie and Luna. He looks up to Shadow as he came back with the blankets. He turned and walked out the door with his wings fluttering lightly.

Vincent's eyes closed as he felt the power of Darkstar surrounding him. He lifted his hands grabbing the monster's head. Darkstar didn't growl and he did not wail as Vincent brought his head forward. There foreheads touched and then the dark aura exploded and Vincent's eyes opened. Darkstar's wings covered Vincent and then a huge scream filled the air. The whole tower was absorbed by the hexus of dark matter and both figures surrounded and even Zero couldn't see what was happening inside it.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:20 pm
Nyx smiled softly when she felt Cross kiss her forehead and as he walked away, she opened one eye and giggled. "Hey Shadow, you should tell that grandpa Phil that it's not nice to knock people out. He could have just asked." she said as she rolled her eyes and sat up. "Doesn't bother me a bit but Luna sure hates it. Makes her a grumpy loon. But you already know that don't ya?" she said as she smiled and poked Luna's forehead to see if she could get her to wake up. Tori woke up when she heard Nyx's voice and saw that Shadow had come back with the others. She yawned while tilting her head as she wondered why Luna and Marie were knocked out and where Cross had gone off to. "What the hell is going on?" she asked tiredly while stretching her arms above her head.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games