Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 pm
Steam immediately started towards k-27, pushing the bike as fast as it would go.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:39 pm
"Why do I have to do it...?" Edge grumbled, reluctantly starting to walk back towards base.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:27 pm
"Because no one else has experience with Tango. No one will vouch for his safety."

The Large Vehicle followed after Steam.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:12 pm
"Fine, fine..." Edge sighed, as she decided to waste her time getting there by going through Tango's box. It wasn't gonna hurt anything...

"Still think I should be going. He's not going to hurt anyone." She added as the box popped open.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 pm
"Don't care." Icarus grunted.

Inside the box, were multiple data discs. All numbered. More than likely signifying their order  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 pm
"Yeah, yeah. I forgot. It's hard to give a damn about the rest of us when your a** is on a throne." Edge chuckled as she picked up the disc labeled with 1 on it. She briefly examined it the discs, finding they were compatible with her system, to which she promptly removed her helmet (no doubt Icarus was going to throw a fit about her remark and she didn't want to listen to it anyway), and slid the disc in, just at the bottom of her hair line on the back of her head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:25 pm
As she popped the disc in, Edge's vison went black.
More numbers appeared on the HUD. A date: 700 years ago.

A video began to play. Of someone else's memories. As the feed began, the person stared at a ceiling, before slowly sitting up, clearly on a bed, a woman in a white lab coat looking to the person, giving a smile.

The screen flashed, the video, either corrupted, or on purpose, went to a new video.

This showed a large battle, fire, death, and destruction surrounding the person.
An explosion ripped by the person, hitting someone nearby and making them fall.
The person rushed over to the person and knelt down, and grabbed onto the back of their armor, the arm solid black. A familiar arm indeed.
As the person dragged the man out of danger, firing at an unseen enemy and passing through a smoke screen.

Once more, the screen flashed.

"....And that about sums up the enemy force." A Robot in front of the person said, before turning around to look at them.
"Know that what goes down today will be seen as a prelude to the next chapter of history for all Sentient life." he said, his arms behind his back.
"We may not be seen favorably, but it is our price. Nothing can stand in our way." he added, as the the view rose, the person Edge was watching through standing up.

"Are you sure this is the only way to get this done..?" A familiar voice asked, confirming it was Tango.

"I know it seems harsh, but we have no other choice. Besides..." the person said, looking out the window, Tango doing the same, the view showing the woman from before with a child nearby.

"...If we don't do this, there is no telling what well happen to them..."

"...Understood..."

The video feed seemed to end after that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:46 pm
Seven hundred years...? Edge thought curiously. Why does he need data this far back?

She watched the video in silence, not sure what to make of the information being played.. Or what it all meant, or ******** this is a mess... She pulled the disc out of her head immediately and put it back in the box before snapping it shut. Gods I hope he can't tell I looked... She thought worriedly as Edge started to move back to base.

It was at that moment, something was prodded into the small of her back. Before Edge could even turn around, a high amount of electricity was sent straight into her system.Pain and fear went throughout Edge's entire body, and it felt like an eternity before the electricity stopped. When it did though, she collapsed, fried and knocked out.
A human male looked down at her, raising an eyebrow as he tucked away his rigged cattle prod in a back pocket. From another pocket, he pulled out toys and began working on tearing the downed Hunter apart.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm
Both fortunately and unfortunately, depending on who it was regarding, Hal had been watching a Live camera feed of the area, and saw the man approach Edge while she seemed to be in a daze.
He seemed to know what the man was.

Before the Cattle Prod was even out, he had rushed out of the HQ, two worried Hunters running after him in case he needed help.

The sound of a vehicle screeching nearby was heard by where the man was.
Someone was glaring at the man from behind.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 pm
At the screech of tires, the Scraper's head flinched up. He took a quick look around the area, seeing nothing immediately. This didn't ease him though. The area wasn't quiet anymore, and now he worked fast. It took him a few moments, and Edge's arm was popped off. Another quick look around, he grabbed her helmet and the box she had been carrying before making a run to get out of the area.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:04 pm
As the man ran, a fist found its way to their face. Not enough force to knock them out, but enough to clearly stop them.
"Where the ******** do you think you're going..?" Hal asked with a growl, glaring at the man.
"Drop my Daughter's belongings and helmet. NOW."

Meanwhile, one of the two hunters from before had gone to where Edge was.
"....And to think...She's an A..." they groaned, their armor showing they were just a D. He then walked over and carefully picked her up, not sure if anything else was going to pop out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm
"Ah.. Son of a.." The Scraper groaned as he stumbled back, grabbing his face for a moment before looking down at his hand to check for blood. Finding a few drops from his now split lip, he glared up at Hal, not happy with the old man's ******** off, old man." He growled, reaching out behind him and grabbing his prod. "Unless you wanna be an extra crispy pile of s**t."

As Edge was started to be moved, her eyes suddenly snapped open. And she was not happy.
As the other started to pick her up, a saw blade rolled into her fingers and was quickly thrown at the other Hunter's head.
"Get your ******** hands off me, filth." She growled at them, thinking they were her attacker.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:18 pm
"Go ahead." Hal grunted, glaring at the man.
"I DARE you to do it in front of thousands of cameras. You already attacked a Hunter, AND my daughter. Go ahead and tack on assaulting me and you won't see daylight EVER AGAIN.."

The Hunter's eyes went wide, the mechanical irises becoming microscopic.
"OH GOD, WHY!?" he cried, throwing her in the air and huddling to the ground in the fetal position.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:48 am
Steam drove into K-27, his motorcycle and himself disappearing after a few flickers. The sound didn't completely fade away but it did get a lot quieter.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 am
"You think I really give a rat's a** old man?" The Scraper scoffed, twirling the prod in his hand as he adjusted the other things under his other arm.
"Guess you're too stupid to know when you need to walk away." He one-handed golf swung the prod at Hal, going for the man's side.

Edge grunted when she hit the ground, starting to softly growl. God this guy is pathetic...
As she tried to stand herself up, she noticed she was missing a limb. She looked around with a bit of frenzy, finding nothing and looking back at the mistaken Hunter. "You son a b***h..." She growled, rolling over onto her front and getting up with her knees and one hand. "Where's my arm?!" She had another blade in between her fingers, ready to be thrown on the reploid.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games