Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'I just wish I'd been raised by someone like Hattie. Not by my perverted dad.' she frowned, tears filling her eyes. 'I'm going to sleep.' she mumbled, curling into a tiny ball.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:42 pm
"It's alright," she said, smiling. "I've forgiven him, even of he's not sorry. Peter and I had a good run, and I'll see him again someday."
Adrian sighed and reached under the sheets, picking up the girl and laying her on his chest. "Amy? Do you want kids?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:51 pm
"alright..." xaene murmured, letting out a long sigh before he pulled a tiny ring out and slipped it on his pinky finger. about time I got used to fighting again... he thought to himself as he kept staring at the magycked sword.
Drake gave a small yawn and slowly stood up. If you'll excuse me, I think I'll catch some zs..." he murmured, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he wandered back to the room he and grigorii shared.
{gtg bai!}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:54 pm
Hattie nodded, then sighed. "Is he always so melancholy?"
Grigorii lay in the bed, his shirt discarded and his clean. low-slung jeans exposing his Rider tattoo. He stared up at the ceiling, his tears long dried.
{{Bye!! Spap, hurry up, I gotta go soon too!!}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy turned, her eyes wide as she stared at Adrian. 'Kids?' she stuttered, her face burning red. 'I-I don't know. It's a big thing.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((SORRY! <3))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:24 pm
"Calm down Amy, I was just curious," chuckled Adrian. "Besides, Hattie's under the impression that I'm her last hope for grandkids."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'It could happen..' Amy said, pondering the idea. 'It's just, well, you've only just discovered your extra limb.' she giggled, squidging his face between her hands.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm
Adrian blushed. "You are insatiable," he exclaimed.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy laughed loud, pulling his ears. 'Hey, it's cool like that. I'm happy to be your first.' she smiled, then thought of Myka and frowned a little bit.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah
Hattie nodded, then sighed. "Is he always so melancholy?"
Grigorii lay in the bed, his shirt discarded and his clean. low-slung jeans exposing his Rider tattoo. He stared up at the ceiling, his tears long dried.
{{Bye!! Spap, hurry up, I gotta go soon too!!}}

xaene gave a soft sigh as he watched his brother leave before looking at Hattie. "he was still grieving when he gave up his soul, so the emotions remained that way within me for a century... it doesnt surprise me that hes this sad..." he whispered, glancing to Dominick with a soft sigh.
drake gave another yawn as he walked into the room, stopping when he saw Grigorii. was he alright now? did he need more space? what would his reaction be to the blood on his shirt? the questions screamed in his head as he leaned on the wall. "h-hey... you still.. need a minute?"  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm
"What's wrong?" he asked, brushing hair from her face.
"This is about Jayne, is it not?"
"Huh?" Grigorii turned his eyes to Drake, unsmiling. "I'm fine, just...coping. It's still hard to believe she's gone." He frowned upon seeing the blood. "What happened? Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm
Mayah Playah
"What's wrong?" he asked, brushing hair from her face.
"This is about Jayne, is it not?"
"Huh?" Grigorii turned his eyes to Drake, unsmiling. "I'm fine, just...coping. It's still hard to believe she's gone." He frowned upon seeing the blood. "What happened? Are you alright?"

xaene nodded and let out a sad sigh. "yeah...it..hit him pretty hard."
"i'm alright... i just was a bit sick a moment ago... guess i got some on my shirt." he shrugged, walking into the room and sliding out of the button-up. "can i simply say this, i know it hurts.. and its hard at times... but i will stay beside you for all of it... unless you dont want me." he murmured, slipping into the bed and gebtly wrapping his arms arround the rider.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

The woman sighed. "Poor boy."
The Russian relaxed against his lover, closing his eyes. "I lost her, Drake. I promised to protect her, and I didn't work hard enough. I couldn't save her." He flipped so he was lying on Drake's chest between his legs, his arms hooked under the demon's arms. "I need you to just hold me for now."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 am
Mayah Playah

Xaene nodded and then let out a tiny sigh when his own stomach grumbled. "guess I should grab some food too..." he chuckled, rubbing his neck again.
Drake gave a small nod mad hugged him tightly, A sad smile on his face. "of course..." he sighed, gently kissing the man's cheek. "I know how painful it is to loose the one you love.... I wouldnt leave you to suffer through it alone..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy sighed and shrugged, resting her head on his chest. 'I just.. I think of Myka.. and then think of myself. I can't help but think she's better than me.' she whispered, pressing her lips together so they were extra thin.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games