Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 pm
Alcott continued to frantically push hands out of their pants as he noticed movement out of the corner of his eye, like a bulldozer pushing past the crowd of people that didn't hesitate to fight back. Oh God, what was that girl doing now?! He turned just as she said something, but to him her voice was muffled within the other voices, and as he began to ask her to repeat herself, he was yanked into a kiss! Alcott spat the kiss out and rubbed his lips with his sleeve, by then everyone had left and he was left alone in his messed up, pants unzipped and pieces of paper with numbers on them protruding from every angle to make him look like a scarecrow, state. Crud, if a simple kiss from a 'girlfriend' was all it took then he'd've kissed a random chick!
Alcott glared at Michaela when she talked about the lip gloss. "When did you turn into the Devil?" he hissed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 pm
"What? Me?" she mock-gasped. "Why, Alcott, I should think you'd be thanking me! I did get rid of your molesters, didn't I?"
Michaela giggled as she placed the guitar back on her lap and smirked. "I believe thanks are in order."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 am
"You were the one who started it." Alcott hissed, appalled that she would expect a thanks after that... that charade!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:47 am
"Because you were being stubborn!" she shot back, playfulness gone and replaced by anger. "I warned you, several times in fact. And yet you still refused!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:55 am
"Well?" he simply demanded. "You've got the guitar now. What did you want that was so damn important, huh?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:07 am
Michaela turned the guitar over, revealing a small, faded group of signatures. "Here, look." In the signatures, there was Sarah's, Cole's, even Alcott's. Taking a thin sharpie, Michaela signed her name near her mother's, smiling. "My first time in the hospital while I can write," she chuckled.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:27 am
Alcott looked at the guitar and scooted over towards her just so he could touch the guitar. He stretched his arm out and felt his fingers against the signatures the trio had put down right after Cole bought it.

"Signatures on a guitar?" little Alcott scoffed at the time. "Why the Hell should we do that? We're not famous."

"But with our names on it, we'll always remember each other when playing this." Cole smiled as he admired his fancy new instrument. "Besides, everyone will know who to bring this to if it gets stolen."

"If they want it then they'll just keep it." Alcott grumbled as he wrote his name on it.

"We never finished spreading the ashes, did we?" Alcott spoke softly as his gaze still drifted to his memories.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 am
"As soon as I get out of here, we will," she promised. "We have two more locations, and then we're done. Then we can go back to the apartment and go back to ignoring each other." Michaela started the play the instrument, her smile gone.
"If you ever leave me, baby, leave some morphine at my door. 'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication to realize what we used to have, we don't have it anymore..." she trailed off, biting her lip.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:25 am
He listened to her sing, unfamiliar with the song, and gave her an odd look when she stopped. It sounded like something Sarah or Cole would sing, so maybe it brought back memories? He knew it did for him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 pm
The young woman sighed, then returned to singing the song.
"There's no religion that could save me, no matter how long my knees are on the floor. So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin' to keep you by my side, to keep you from walkin' out the door. 'Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby. There'll be no clear skies if I lose you, baby. Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same, if you walk away everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain!" Closing her eyes, Michaela played the riff quietly, a tear falling down her face.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:26 pm
Huh, sounded like something he heard on the radio before, but he usually focused more on swerving around drivers instead of listening to the radio. That was to keep Michaela from freaking out about his driving.
Alcott looked down at her and was about to compliment her singing, but he noticed her start to cry and wiped the teardrop from her cheek. "Wow, you must really like that song, huh?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:34 pm
"I miss them, Alcott," she whispered, not looking at him. "I miss them so much."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:14 pm
Frowning sympathetically, Alcott scooted towards her and pulled her in a hug, stroking her hair sympathetically. "I know, I do too... But we've got to be strong for them." he said softly then tipped her chin back so she could look into his sea blue eyes. "And that starts with you getting better, okay?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:37 pm
Her eyes welled up with more tears as she looked into his eyes. "But I don't want to be strong. I want my daddy to hold me and tell me that everything's going to be okay. I want my mom to sing me to sleep and kiss me goodnight after I fall asleep. I want to be normal again, instead of an orphaned brat with a guardian who has stalkers even when we're at the hospital."
She turned away, glaring at the girls at the window. "He's taken, go away!"
Looking back at him after the girls had gone, she sighed and hugged him as tightly as she could. "I want my parents back...I don't want the money, the company, the clothes, the fake friends, the boys, the parties, I don't even want the apartment! I just want them back."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:29 pm
Alcott held her close and rubbed her back gently as she dampened his shirt with her tears. "I know, Michaela, I know..." he whispered. What else could he say? He didn't know what to do that wouldn't create more grief, so he tried to think of something that would help him. He pictured when he and his brother were still on good terms, nearly twenty-eight years ago. It had been a few months since they ran away and Jet was ready to give up.

"Why can't we just go back?" Jet cried against Alcott, both of them young kids, Alcott probably around thirteen then. "I don't care if they hated each other, we had beds and food! Why can't things just return to the way they were?"

"I know it hurts, but you've got to keep going, Michaela." Alcott murmured as he remembered that time vividly. "You're not the only one going through this, you're not alone in this. I'll be here when you need me."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games