Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 pm

User Image Sumina felt Quicksilver's mind rush towards them, she would have pulled away from David, but it was too late. She pushed her embarrassment down, but a small pink color made it to her cheeks from Quicksilver's comment. she groaned as he spoke. "Not this aga...." She was cut off as the speedster grabbed her and David and sped off.

Again Sumina held on to Quicksilver for dear life. When they stopped she had to hold on to him for a moment more so she wouldn't look like an idiot and fall on her face. Once she stabilized she let go of him immediately. She was almost surprised when she heard about Sabertooth being frozen solid. "How did that happen? He seemed to be holding his own when we left him." She said, but she had only caught a glimpse of the fight after being tossed to Quicksilver.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:20 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Quicksilver shrugged. "It could be any number of things really. He was outnumbered at least 3 to 1 when we left, and there were even more X-men not very far off. Just be thankful that he was willing to keep them at bay while you got away." Quicksilver said, turning towards the door. This time, Quicksilver walked out, not giving advice, or even a snarky comment. Once outside, he was gone, leaving the two alone in the dirt-coated house. David looked around. "Dirty... but nice. Just needs some work." He said, looking around for something to clean with.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:31 pm

User Image Sumina watched Quicksilver walk out, contemplating why Sabertooth had let them escape. David must be very important to them. she thought before David commented on the state of the house. "I've tried cleaning it, but the more you clean the more dirt you find. Its filthy." She said. She had thoroughly cleaned her room before she had even slept a night in it. It had taken all day and night to clean as well. She had asked Polaris to get some cleaning stuff so she could clean the house, but there was just too much to do. "There's a vacuum in the closet and cleaning supplies under the sink if you wont them." she said. She wasn't sure if cleaning was the best thing for them to be doing right now.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:41 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika sat cross-legged with her elbows propped on her knees and her chin resting on her linked fingers, floating a few feet above the roof of the Institute. She had gone to tend to the gardens as she did every day, but the routine hadn't cleared her mind of the recollections of the events of the day before. She hoped David was safe. She didn't know what the Brotherhood had done to him, but she knew she wouldn't stop trying to get him back until she succeeded.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David found the cleaning supplies, but found they were even dirtier than the house itself. The spray bottle was so coated that the mechanism didn't work anymore. The sponge may as well have been a block of dirt. David looked at them, then sighed. He collapsed onto the couch, a cloud of dust enveloping him for a moment before dissipating. David sighed slightly. The couch was comfortable, but so dirty that sitting on it was just... unappealing. He stood up, and brushed himself off. "I guess it's just destined to stay a sty." He said with a grin.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 pm

User Image Larusa walked back onto the campus of the of the Xavier Institute. The giant swirling aura's were still here, but they were spread around the building. She noticed a familiar aura above the roof of the building.

Moving towards it, Larusa turned a corner and accidentally stumbled -- and fell -- into a flower bed. She yelped when she fell, landing on a patch of orange flowers. She moved off them quickly, but it was too late. The flowers were squished. She looked down at the flower apologetically. "Oh. I'm such a klutz. I'm sorry to who's ever flower garden this is." She sad softly and sat down in front of the flower bed.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image Sumina laughed a bit then winced, putting a hand to her head. She was getting a head ache. She rubbed her temples and closed her eyes. She had spent too much time in a thought blocking area. She never spent more than seven hours in the room that Polaris had to block thoughts. anymore and she had learned that she would get a head ache.

Sumina hadn't been paying attention to how long she had had the helmet on and the time in the cave had been a while as well. She groan at herself for not paying closer attention.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David's reaction was immediate. He walked to Sumina, and picked her up like she was a princess. He carried her to the room that held her scent, which he correctly assumed was her room. He set her down gently on the bed. "What's the matter?" He asked tenderly.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika heard a yelp and looked down at the gardens to see Larusa sitting beside a mangled flower bed. She frowned. What was that girl doing here? She flew down and landed lightly beside the girl and the ruined flowers. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:34 pm

User Image Larusa jumped when Masika appeared next to her. "Oh, um... I can feel all the strong aura's here, so I thought maybe someone here could help me find Sumina." She said softly, not wanting to anger the silver haired girl again. She looked up at her sheepishly, waiting for a response.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image Sumina gasped when David picked her up. "I'm fine really just a head ache is all. If I spend to long in places like that cave where thoughts are blocked, I get these head aches." She said, sitting on her bed. Her room was much cleaner than the rest of the house.

Sumina gestured for David to sit with her. She was growing to like this, but she knew that was a bad thing. If David reverted like the time before, she would have problems fighting him. She sighed softly as she tried to distance her emotions from her acting.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam woke early. At first she was confused on how she got to her bed, but she didn't ponder on it long. In short time she was out the door, her patchwork bag over one shoulder and her eyes downcast. Snagging an apple from the counter, she skirted around any of the other early rising students. Her luck was such that she passed no one she knew. It was just as well.

As she stepped into the open sky, Sam paused long enough to take a cleansing breath of crisp air. Then she began walking. She wished her hat had not been lost, but it was done and gone. So she let her hair fall over her ears and face, even keeping her signature necko ear clips in her bag.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika let out a huff of air through her nose. "You won't find her here. She hates the Institute. Hates what we stand for. At least, that is what I would have to assume, seeing as she stands with those who act as our enemies."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David nodded slowly, sitting down next to her. He put his arm around her, and took a short breath. "There must be a way to turn off your power for a little while, right? We just need to figure out what it is." He said, thinking of solutions to her problem. He wasn't very experienced with telepaths as far as he knew.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

A few minutes later and Sam found herself in a comforting place. One that still held a small reprieve. The cemetery. Silently, she crept through the parted gate and wound her way to a secluded string of headstones. From there, nestled in the grass, she watched the abnormal bustle of people as they tore into the dirt and mapped out plots.

After a few moments, when the wildlife realized she was of no threat, Sam was surrounded by twittering birds as they looked for bugs in the dawning light. Opening her poetry book slowly, she took a breath and sighed before putting pen to paper. It was her only time, to let it all out. Her fears, her doubts, her inner insecurities, her dreams. She wrote about David and Masika, her two best friends. She wrote about Mrs. Jackson and the kindness she showed a homeless girl. She wrote about her power and her strife to handle it, about faith and fate and loss of purpose. All laced with her want to succeed and her failure to do so.

Sam scribbled furiously, as the sun rose higher. Her power sizzled happily as it felt out to the life and the dead around her, happy to lend aid without draining her. A few times she had to wipe her eyes as a single tear slid down her cheek.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:12 pm

User Image Larusa looked down, letting out an almost defeated sigh. "Is that so?" She asked softly. She had feared that. Sumina seemed to be making quite a few enemies. "I know you said you wouldn't help me, but do you any places that she might be? I really need to find her." She was half pleading at this point. She couldn't make Masika tell her where Sumina was, but she could beg and plead.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image Sumina leaned into David and sighed, closing her eyes. "There's no way to turn it off, but I don't need the rooms anymore. I only need them when I'm really weak. If I use too much power then..." What was she doing? She couldn't just tell him her weak points. She decided to change the subject. "It's not important." She said, getting up and grabbing David's hand. "Let's go out. Have some lunch. Pasta sounds good." She said, pulling out some money she kept hidden in her room. She had spent a lot of time in town, to get away from this dirty house for starters, but hadn't really paid attention to the restaurants. She hoped David remembered some good ones.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:22 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Italian? There was an Italian place David knew of. He couldn't remember why, but it stuck in his head. "I'm remembering... Chef Piazza's. They're... good... I think... It's hard to make an informed decision when your memories an incomplete jigsaw puzzle." David said with a sigh. David lead Sumina to the restaurant, the very same restaurant that Sam had taken David when they first met.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games