Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:10 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged slightly. "I don't think that'd be something he'd do; my guess is that he has things to do elsewhere," he said with a slight smile as they reached the foot and a half lip over the doorway. He saw Jean shiver slightly as a low sigh escaped her; he doubted she liked the rain much more than they did. He wasn't surprised at Mairi's comment, since the natural preference was to live, yet deep down, he had to admit he didn't fear death, since deep in his being he knew it would unleash what was now bound. He knew the bindings were weakening, yet he knew that he had to learn to control his growing powers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi bit her lip slightly "If that were the case...Then why would he go out of his way to break down my walls and speak to your for less than a minute?" She was slightly curious, but not quite sure why.She heard Jean sigh and stepped over that little lip, wondering if the others were still inside, or if they'd left.Mairi paused slightly once inside, feeling Raen's aura stir slightly, knowing what he was think without having to read his mind "I'm not afraid to die..But right now, in this time.I can do more for everyone living and breath rather than six feet under."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:58 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled. "No idea, but it isn't like I'd be able to break his walls... though what goes through his mind would be about as likely as me wanting to know what Setsuna's thinking at the moment," he said, fairly sure that Mairi would understand that some things were better left unknown, such as how certain Senshi seemed to be interested in him for reasons even he couldn't figure out. "It's simply nature to fear death, yet you're right in that we can do more while living... and trust me, the one who does manage to kill me... is going to have a really bad day.... when I come back," he said softly. He had no intention of dying anytime soon, however.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shuddered slightly, remembering the look Ash gave her "He kinda worries me..So I think I get what you mean.But if we worked together, I'm guessing his walls would go down pretty quickly..." She had a lot of things going through her mind, and the fact Ash'd broken into her mind, rather than Raen's made her curious.Reaching out, she gave his hand a light squeeze "I really don't think you'll get the chance if I'm around when it happens.Should we find Logan, Rogue and the Senshi, or let them duke it out on their own?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:23 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen concentrated, sensing that Makoto, Rei, Ami, and Setsuna were downstairs, though it seemed like everyone else had gone their separate ways including Mamoru. "Seems like only Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, and Pluto decided to wait for us," he said quietly as he flicked his wrist as he twisted the doorknob, unknowingly removing it and the lock assembly from the door in the process before tugging it off of the top hinge; considering the door was steel and aluminum, it said quite a bit about his new strength. "Huh, seems you're stronger than you look," Jean said with a faint smile that seemed almost playful.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sighed slightly "This should still be rather interesting..." She let go of his hand and cuddled Ginhana.The little fox was uncharacteristically quiet, and she wondered if it had to do with everything going on or something else.She jumped slightly when she heard the door come off the hinge, but seeing as it was metal, and had nothing that had been even remotely living in it, she couldn't see it "What'd you do?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sweatdropped as he sighed. "Let's see, I twisted my wrist and tugged," he said in a deadpan tone. He saw Jean's lips twitching as if she were fighting back laughter, though he didn't comment on it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi frowned slightly before it sunk in a second later.She let out a snort "You broke the door..." She snickered and scratched the foxes ears lightly "We'll fix it later, but first we need to find those girls."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:01 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed, shifting the door so it was out of the way. "Didn't plan on it," he grumbled as he walked down the stairs.He sensed without having to look back that Jean was following him. He glanced down at the gap between the staircases, tempted to simply leap down the three and a half stories just for the fun of it, but decided not to.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly "I know you didn't.But it's still funny." She ran her hand along the wall as a guide, rather than give herself a migraine by opening her eyes again to expand her sight.She hesitated a little on the steps before heading down the carefully.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:34 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled softly, shrugging slightly as he pushed off, leaping from one turn in the steps to a lower landing on the stairs. "Makes you wonder what else could happen," he sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi watched as Raen's aura jumped from one place to the next, while she just stuck to trying to get down the stairs without breaking her neck "You maybe.I'm still trying to figure out if the only power I have is giving myself headaches." She heard a familiar snicker and ignored it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:53 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged. "We all have our specialties, Mai-chan. I can't really do what you do, after all," he said with a chuckle as he leaned against the railing, watching Mairi and Jean come closer.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:06 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept her focus on her feet so she didn't fall "And my specialty's really done a wonderful job of getting us into trouble..." It bugged her that she couldn't really do things herself anymore.She hesitated slightly, nearly missing a step before making it to the landing.Ginhana was still curled up in Mairi's one arm, but she didn't look so down hearted anymore.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:03 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted softly, failing to hold back a chuckle. "Then what does that say for my specialty, which seems to be attracting horny Senshi, idiots, and putting my foot so far down my throat that I'm surprised that I'm not hopping out of my a**," he deadpanned, rolling his eyes.

Kitai was laughing so hard tears were rolling down her face. "It looks like he has your corny comedic humor," she remarked to her partner, who was chuckling slightly at their `master's` sense of humor.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games