Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 am
User Image

"Was that when you fell in love with him?" he asked, tone strange as he looked directly at his father. Before Fredrich could bother to ask why he asked, Daniel spoke again. "I think Julian is my One, but I'm not really sure. I mean, how did you know Mom was the One? Or did he decide it for you?" That last bit made him chuckle a little, knowing that Fredrich had dealt with Ellery's knack for deciding things for the family without asking the family.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 am
Mayah Playah
D-Daniel thinks who is his One?

"I'm sure I fell for him long before that, but that incident made me face it." Fredrich mused. He smirked when he heard Daniel gush about the boy and bit back his chuckle. "I wouldn't be surprised if he was. You two were inseparable ever since you first met. As for your mother, it would have to be that incident. I couldn't bear even thinking about him being killed, especially because of me. That, and he decided it himself." he chuckled the last bit.
A nurse came in shortly after to inform Daniel that visiting hours was almost over. Once she left Fredrich looked back at his son. "You'd better go." he said. "Get some rest, take a couple days to recompose yourself. Remember everything I told you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:35 am
User Image

He laughed along with his father, only for his smile to fade when the nurse came in. He nodded, then looked back to Fredrich with his smile returning. "Yes, sir. I'll make sure Mom gets back in here before I go. I'll see you soon, alright?" With a small wave, the teen left the room, stopping only once before he left to go to his car, driving home in absolute silence.
When he finally returned home, the blonde sighed and walked up to Emma's room, opening the door and leaning on the door frame. "You know, sometimes I wish you would talk to me," he murmured. "Assure me that you really don't hate me as much as I know you do, let me know everything's going to be okay." He knew it was pointless talking to her. It was like talking to a wall.

After Daniel left, his brunette mother took his sweet time going into Fredrich's room, shutting the door behind him and taking a deep breath before walking over to the bed. "I hope you realize how upset I am with you," said Ellery, crossing his arms and sitting on a chair rather than the side of the bed.

Awesome nerd
Shut up -.-'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:05 am
Mayah Playah
emotion_awesome

"It had to be done, Ellery." Fredrich said. "Think of the other option. Leave the Nightingale alone while I'm here, someone's bound to connect the dots, and I can't keep shooting everyone that's suspicious of me. They'd figure out who I am and would drag me away from you both, most likely giving me the death penalty. Besides, Daniel's capable. He's aware of his limitations now, he has Julian as a reminder." He looked at his partner. "Now go home and get some rest before you have me worrying about you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:31 am
User Image

"But Fredrich, what if he gets hurt?" he pressed, standing and crossing his arms. "My son just got seriously hurt because of your job. I'm not leaving until you promise to owe me after this."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:58 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich stayed quiet for a moment as he looked at the dull wall across from him. "That's a question I ask myself all the time." he said softly. "What if you get hurt? What if Daniel gets hurt? I think that every single day, ever since the first day we became a family. You and Daniel are my weaknesses. Nobutaka knows this. Daniel was meant to be his target, not Julian. He's really after you two, and there's not a second of my life that I don't think about what will happen. Even if I wasn't what I am I would still worry every day about what could happen to you." He paused and turned his head to face Ellery once again. "I have faith in you two. I have faith in my friends. If something happens then they would be able to save you from harm. Daniel's not the defenseless little boy he used to be when we first met him, Ellery." He smiled softly. "But I promise I'll owe you should anything happen."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:13 am
User Image

Already turning into putty by his partner's words, Ellery sat on the side of the bed, his expression softening as he set his hand on Fredrich's cheek. "You owe me anyway," he murmured before going in for a sweet kiss. After pulling away, he stroked the assassin's cheek and exhaled through his nose. "Alright, fine, I'll consent. But only because you're so wonderful at talking." He looked down at his lap, already missing the nights he slept beside the man he'd loved for so long. "But I don't want to go."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"I know." the Austrian said quietly, setting a hand over the one on his cheek. Unclothed fingers gently stroked the back of his hand, the black ring over his finger smoothly gliding over the skin. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Around the same time Nobutaka returned to his home. He closed the door behind him and took a few steps forward, putting his hands in his pockets. Alright, where was that kid? Was he still upset with him? Probably went to a hotel. Nobutaka sighed. Stubborn brat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

"Alright," he breathed, eyes growing softer as he gazed at the ring. "I love you so very much, Fredrich."

Unfortunately for Nobutaka, he was mostly correct. Micah was currently in his old apartment, the dust long wiped away and reading a book in his armchair. The apartment was decently small compared to the mobster's home, but it was still somewhere to stay that he owned on his own. It was nice to not depend on Nobutaka for once. On his bed was his cell phone, the battery removed and GPS disengaged.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:47 am
Mayah Playah

Sitting down in his red leather chair, Nobutaka let out a sigh and held out his hand. Immediately a worker of his came over and set a glass of whiskey in his hand. He took a deep gulp then, after an exaggerated exhale, asked, "Any signs of Micah?" When the worker replied with a no, Nobutaka sighed. He asked about tracking devices but was answered with a just as grim reply. Gradually getting frustrated, he pulled out his phone and dialed Micah's number. Met with only a robotic voice, the gangster growled and squeezed his phone, careful not to crush it but still exerting enough force to show his anger.
"I bet I know where he went." he grumbled. After chugging down his drink he shoved the glass into the worker's arms and ordered a couple others to drive him to a certain apartment complex.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

The beauty sighed in exhaustion as he curled up on the couch, legs up on the cushions as he leaned on the arm. Freshly showered, his lightly curling hair fell to his shoulders, his body clothed in blue jeans, a white undershirt and a blue plaid unbuttoned shirt. He looked much like he did when he'd first been picked up by the rich yakuza, his youthful face perhaps more beautiful now than before. One hand was pushed into his hair as he flipped channels, clearly not amused by what he saw.
After going through all of them twice, Micah switched off the television and returned to reading, doing everything he could to distract himself from that horrid man he'd been cursed to have feelings for. He read the familiar lines of The Count of Monte Cristo, although he didn't process any of them. All he could really think about was that this was the first book that Nobutaka had ever given him, and that there was still a small N + M written on the front inside by Micah himself, soon after he realized his love for the elder male.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

"Uh-huh. How did I know you'd be here?"
Standing at the doorway of the entrance was Nobutaka, hands in his pockets and legs crossed as his shoulder rested against the door frame. There was a slightly irritated look on his face, but he didn't seem too upset or angry. If anything, he looked amused. Maybe it was because he was staring at the book in Micah's hands. He remembered getting him that. Micah would complain about them not going out often, so Nobutaka gave him to book to entertain himself. Who would've thought Micah would keep it after all this time?
"So. You're still mad about earlier, huh?" he said more like a statement then a question. His eyes went to the beauty's face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah's eyes slowly rose to the doorway, more surprised that it had taken the mobster this long to find him than that he'd been found at all. He didn't reply at first, looking back down at the book and continuing to read. If Nobutaka wanted to talk, he could talk, but Micah wouldn't listen. It wasn't until the yakuza asked if he was still angry that the man shut his book and scoffed incredulously. "Whatever gave you that idea, Mr. Deguichi?" he asked, using the man's last name intentionally. He stood, setting the book down on the arm of the couch and letting his long legs carry him into the kitchen. He set himself to work cleaning a few dishes, although the way he slammed them around was enough proof that he was pissed.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah
brb

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

The unnecessary attitude made the mobster's eyebrow twitch. He could already hear the anger in Micah's voice, he didn't need the kid to break his plates to make a point.
Nobutaka followed Micah into the kitchen, resting his backside against the counter as he watched the smaller male clean his plates with faint amusement. "Still angry. You really wanted me to be shot, huh?" he mused.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games