Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:07 am
Dart Edigoa
Ryuna Bloodmire
Hey ladies and gents, don't forget that the rules state that you can only have up to four characters. I don't know if this rule is still set in stone or not but some of you are at the limit of four or have jumped over that limit lol.

I watch the profiles thread a lot. I haven't seen anyone with more than four characters. Could be wrong but I only seen people have four characters. XD

We have one with five.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:12 am
Ryuna Bloodmire
Dart Edigoa
Ryuna Bloodmire
Hey ladies and gents, don't forget that the rules state that you can only have up to four characters. I don't know if this rule is still set in stone or not but some of you are at the limit of four or have jumped over that limit lol.

I watch the profiles thread a lot. I haven't seen anyone with more than four characters. Could be wrong but I only seen people have four characters. XD

We have one with five.

oh okay lol npcs don't count. already cleared it with guild master ^_^  

Dart Edigoa

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:03 pm
Sorry for the absence, guys. Last day of Winter break. redface
Thank you Ryuna for keeping up with things! I'll get back to everyone's PM's shortly.
Hopefully my new graphics will help me get back into the hang of things.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:46 pm
@page 51
The rule WAS two students two teachers,
now it's just four characters.

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:42 pm
Um..... I want to make a teacher character using this pic:

User Image

but I woudn't know what class would be available to teach.... sweatdrop

(nobody still my char idea please k thanks)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:50 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image

what sort of things does he specialize in?

take those skill sets and compare them to the class roster. from there you can decide what your character would enjoy more.

I hope that helps ^_^  

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:52 pm
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

User Image

take those skill sets and compare them to the class roster. from there you can decide what your character would enjoy more.

I hope that helps ^_^

Um I don't know yet sweatdrop but most classes are already taken. I mean if stuff with animals or being an animal/part animal was available, that could work? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:54 pm
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

User Image

I hope that helps ^_^

Um I don't know yet sweatdrop but most classes are already taken. I mean if stuff with animals or being an animal/part animal was available, that could work? confused

you can also think of what his passions are.
what he likes enough to devote and study intensely into.
what his strengths are would help him in teaching whatever subject he has or hinder it.  

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:00 pm
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

User Image

I hope that helps ^_^

what his strengths are would help him in teaching whatever subject he has or hinder it.

well he would like art related stuff, dancing, or music probably, but that's taken X'D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:03 pm
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

User Image

I hope that helps ^_^

well he would like art related stuff, dancing, or music probably, but that's taken X'D

paint, digital graphics (buttload of subjects there), moviemaking, movie production, there is a lot ^_^  

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:07 pm
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

User Image

I hope that helps ^_^

paint, digital graphics (buttload of subjects there), moviemaking, movie production, there is a lot ^_^

hmmm..... I suppose..... although movie sounds hard for an RP x'D (even though i study it)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:10 pm
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

hmmm..... I suppose..... although movie sounds hard for an RP x'D (even though i study it)

no not at all.

you have npcs or computers to move and do the cameras. computers hooked up to cameras allow the computer to zoom in and out. You record it play style yet have students hwo learn to edit and alter videos where others act it then switch off  

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:13 pm
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

no not at all.

you have npcs or computers to move and do the cameras. computers hooked up to cameras allow the computer to zoom in and out. You record it play style yet have students hwo learn to edit and alter videos where others act it then switch off

It'd be kind of hard to do that stuff though when others wouldn't know how to do it and can't explain well through just an RP sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:16 pm
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

no not at all.

It'd be kind of hard to do that stuff though when others wouldn't know how to do it and can't explain well through just an RP sweatdrop

their teenagers.

that is why you'd start with the cheap goodwill priced cameras to teach by hands on experience.

art clases are primarily hands on. except when learning the history of art versus how to do a form of art

plus teenagers know quite a bit about things just not how to do them usually but not alaways  

Dart Edigoa

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:18 pm
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

no not at all.

their teenagers.

that is why you'd start with the cheap goodwill priced cameras to teach by hands on experience.

art clases are primarily hands on. except when learning the history of art versus how to do a form of art

lol I may just go with Trans-configuration (like in harry potter) or Zoology or something.  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games