Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:54 pm
Sythril Vythethi
I wouldn't mind. Go right ahead.

SpazzticPanda1311
I don't mind if she tags along ^^ Go for it

Thanks User Image Umm just a heads-up though. She's mute so really she'll just be a tag along unless she can use her Tattoo's or something else to break the language barrier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:56 pm
Sythril Vythethi
SpazzticPanda1311

Sounds good to me. I'll get Ezra posted in Sycamore's lab tomorrow and hopefully into Vaniville with his starter soon after. Right now, though, I have to get to sleep. sweatdrop

Cannibalistic-Insanity

No worries! I still have to post Terrence getting his starter so you're fine. Besides I need to go to sleep soon myself haha  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi

SpazzticPanda1311

Thanks User Image Umm just a heads-up though. She's mute so really she'll just be a tag along unless she can use her Tattoo's or something else to break the language barrier.

Yeah! @ That's ok, having a mute around is all the more interesting. Besides Terrence is sickly anyways so he's no too good when it comes to socializing anyways haha. Just having company is more than enough for Terrence  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:13 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi

SpazzticPanda1311

Yeah! @ That's ok, having a mute around is all the more interesting. Besides Terrence is sickly anyways so he's no too good when it comes to socializing anyways haha. Just having company is more than enough for Terrence
Well Emory might honestly poke him if he's to quite. She got a few odd little quirks  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi

SpazzticPanda1311

Well Emory might honestly poke him if he's to quite. She got a few odd little quirks

XD He'd be a little started and just stare at her sheepishly as he tries to understand why she was poking him. That and his Treecko Az might glare at her annoyed since he's protective of Terrence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi

SpazzticPanda1311

XD He'd be a little started and just stare at her sheepishly as he tries to understand why she was poking him. That and his Treecko Az might glare at her annoyed since he's protective of Terrence.
Well she's pretty good about finding some way to communicate but she does have words tattoo'ed on her hands and fingers to help answer/ask simple questions but it's not enough to hold a conversation unless she's being aked yes/no questions.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:38 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Well she's pretty good about finding some way to communicate but she does have words tattoo'ed on her hands and fingers to help answer/ask simple questions but it's not enough to hold a conversation unless she's being aked yes/no questions.

Oh ok I gotcha. Terrence would probably try to find an efficient way to speak with her by coming up with some sort of yes or no questions that would make sense. Terrence can be stubborn sometimes haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:11 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity

If it helps, Ezra can use sign language. He's not fluent in it since he's never had to use it, but it's something he knows.  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:47 am
Sythril Vythethi
Cannibalistic-Insanity

If it helps, Ezra can use sign language. He's not fluent in it since he's never had to use it, but it's something he knows.

Really? Terrence would be interested in learning what he knows then, since Terrence wants to be a doctor/breeder some day  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:54 pm
Sythril Vythethi
Cannibalistic-Insanity

That would help a great deal then.

SpazzticPanda1311

"When she's talking in sign language the text will be set out like this" It helps prevent having to describe each hand sing one by one or some shizz User Image  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:08 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi
Cannibalistic-Insanity

SpazzticPanda1311

"When she's talking in sign language the text will be set out like this" It helps prevent having to describe each hand sing one by one or some shizz User Image

oh god XD Describing each hand-movement would be a nightmare haha. You would have like one paragraph just describing a sentence in sign-language  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:37 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi
Cannibalistic-Insanity

SpazzticPanda1311

oh god XD Describing each hand-movement would be a nightmare haha. You would have like one paragraph just describing a sentence in sign-language
lol yeah it really would be. Coming up with how she communicates commands to her Pokemon in battle was the hard part tho  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:06 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi
Cannibalistic-Insanity

SpazzticPanda1311

lol yeah it really would be. Coming up with how she communicates commands to her Pokemon in battle was the hard part tho

I'm interested to see how that will go. Terrence certainly would be interested, since it's not everyday you see someone use sign-language to communicate  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:10 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi

SpazzticPanda1311

I'm interested to see how that will go. Terrence certainly would be interested, since it's not everyday you see someone use sign-language to communicate
She used sounds like clicking whistling and clapping for battles tho.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:43 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpazzticPanda1311
Cannibalistic-Insanity

She used sounds like clicking whistling and clapping for battles tho.

That's so cool OAO Terrence will totally observe and see if he can understand how it works  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games