Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

b-asinine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:02 pm
Hello, my name is b-asinine.
You may call me b.
I am female (by far, the fairer sex), and like to make political and controversial jokes.
Though I am an atheist, I am an avid theologian and love to learn about all religions.
I am asexual and proud by nature, and I am not afraid to say it.

I am an American and, despite her faults, I love my country.

-b.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm
Intro::

Name:: Arcken Triblood

Birthday:: Dec. 5

Likes:: Videogames, snowboarding, airsoft, paintball, football, etc...

Dislikes:: Racists, homophobics, Steven Seagal's acting

Born Of Ash And Despair

Hallowed Phantom

Serendipity Splendor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:34 pm
hellllooo everybody!

my name is Sara and (hence, SARAndipity) and I am an atheist. (duh)

More about me.......

I am 16 years old.
I am straight, but have gay friends and hates homophobes.
My mother is a religious Christian and my father is a religious Jew (fun fun fun)
I finally admitted to my atheism after a very expensive Bat Mitzvah (for which they shall never forgive me)
I am a philosopher and a dreamer. I hate racism, sexism, and, most importantly, religious intolerance towards ANY religion, or towards atheism.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:33 pm
Ello loves.

Sexuality:Gay
Sex:Girl
Im an Atheist, and my parents found that out while I was in hebrew school.
Likes:Songwriting, playing guitar and drums, family, freinds, books, Music is my life, My favorite bands(check out my profile to see my favorite bands and other stuff about me)
Dislikes:Homophobics, liers, huge ego's, people who bash others.
Other:I have 2 best freinds, and my mother is bi-polar and I hate my dad.  

Explosive Effects101

gallows humour

Tipsy Gawker

15,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:33 pm
Hello. I'm Sharp Santini. My real name is Melanie. I'm a junior in college attending the University of Texas. I'm an evolutionary biology major. I play guitar, I'm really unabashedly in love with emo and punk rock.

This photo of me is unflattering, but I'm talking to Richard Dawkins in it so I'll use it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:13 am
Sharp Santini
Hello. I'm Sharp Santini. My real name is Melanie. I'm a junior in college attending the University of Texas. I'm an evolutionary biology major. I play guitar, I'm really unabashedly in love with emo and punk rock.

This photo of me is unflattering, but I'm talking to Richard Dawkins in it so I'll use it.

User Image

Whee! I love that picture! You look so cute!

I still can't believe it.  

Prince Rilian

gallows humour

Tipsy Gawker

15,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:36 am
Rilian
Sharp Santini

User Image

Whee! I love that picture! You look so cute!

I still can't believe it.

I can see you in the top left hand corner of this photo. It makes me happy. Dawkins is so nice. He's got this really understanding manner...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:38 am
Ooh, yeah. I see me, too. What shirt was I wearing that day? Was it the What Would Jason Do one?

I'm over there FREAKING in that picture.  

Prince Rilian

xgamer424

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:31 am
Name IRL:James

Gaia Name mad gamer424

B-day:January 3rd

Likes:Video games, evanescence, mangas, resident evil, and music.

Hates:Spiders, Paris Hilton, and more.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:00 am
hi, i'm mystc moon, and i've been atheist since i was 8 and a disabled person joined my school. She was born with a problem in her legs, and she couldn't walk. I was church of england (protestant, christian) at the time, but I wondered why the hell would God do that to people? So I became an atheist. (Obviously i didn't know the word at the time, or at least I don't think I did.)  

i theta

Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

PathlessPlot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 am
Hey everybody! My real name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Rebo. I am a sophomore at Valdosta State University with a major in Biology. I love to read, learn and discuss.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 pm
Hola.

Religious views: Atheism all the way and proud of it. I love reading debates and discussing religion even though I firmly do not and refuse to believe.
School: Senior in high school. :[
Sexuality (not that it's important): At times I feel like I should just be asexual, but most of the time I'm bi. I like boys and girls. Get over it.
Get to know me. I'm nice. ^^

gruhe4893thuo

vtm74

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:00 pm
I am me. I've been an atheist for about 9 years, I'm married, 33, and a sophomore in college. I also have plans to go to grad school. whee

I am politically liberal, and I enjoy religious discussions (obviously I represent the secular side of things), and long walks in the moonlight. Or not.

I watch anime, assorted other TV shows and movies, read, and hang with my friends in my spare time, which isn't as much with school starting, plus the fact I am an officer in one student group, and am working with said friends to start a secular student group on campus.

That's all for now. Buh-bye!

-vtm74 cool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:47 am
User Image
AZN POZE.
anyway, i'm on the right.
anyone here may call me: Nghia, Div, D i v i n i t y, Divinity, Canasian, Canazn, etc. [read my profile and you'll understand the canasian part]
I'm 16 and can be pretty immature. Take me seriously or not; you decide. o.O

I haven't been an atheist that long. I basically went...
Christian(Protestant) >> Agnostic >> Atheist >> supposed Christian that wasn't very fond of religion (I still believed in God) >> Atheist
I was supposedly Christian for a bit because of my influences... I know that's a real bad excuse. My family didn't affect me much but my friends (MOST of my friends) and the Christian club at my school... Well, now I'm back and I don't expect to change unless some uber evidence of God's existence magically appears.

I like:
Counter Strike Source, Brawl, youtube, debating, messing around, Gaia, running, basketball, trance music, alternative rock and metal music, rap music...

I AM ASIAN. I was born in Canada and I now live in the United States.
OOOOH. and i'm actualy not new or anyhting. I just don't think I ever properly introduced myself :]
HIIII!
whee  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

xgad1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Religious views: Pantheist

School: Junior in College.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games