Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:30 pm
OMG this topic keeps coming back. The real irony in this thread is the topic name and the poll. DIE RE4!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:29 am
Yeah well that's Final Fantasy. Making RE into an Action game is like making the Grand Theft Auto series into an RPG with HP, Lvl ups and all the cheesy comical and memorable lines found in RPGs built into one game....It was just never meant to be.

RE4 was the start of the destruction of the Resident Evil franchise...The only reason Resident Evil games haven't stopped coming out is because more N00bs are buying the new games than actual veterans now. the number 4 or 5 doesnt mean anything to them, just the fact that they can shoot up whatever they want. There's no way Capcom is going to "Reboot" the series with RE6 unless they completely changed RE4 and 5's storyline and had all three (4-6) keep the traditional controls. as well as keeping true to the original storyline that was Resident Evil.  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:36 pm
Well, I'd say Code Veronica was the start of the franchise's destruction... It's kinda like Terminator 3... SPOILER ALERT! It started out with a "computer virus" which slowly but steadily hijacked all the computers in the world. Little by little, even got through to the military... By the end of it, they were forced to make Skynet fully operational... And then... The nukes fell. Those nukes are RE4, the turning point at which everything went to absolute s**t. But RE's overall destruction was steadily brewing for a long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm
Ah yes but CVX's story was still pretty good...I just didn't like the fact that the series didn't end there before the wretched game that is RE4 came out. I mean, RE3 was the actual real ending to the series but then they released Code Veronica and then slowly but surely shot itself down.....And I liked T3. :3 It was an awesome movie.  

UmbraGallus

Azeizel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:51 pm
RE4 was fun for like 3 days- bc Leon's hair moved and well i love Resident Evil - what i liked about it is that you have an option to save the dog c:
also you could shoot the merchant 150 times in easy/normal mode and he still responds c: like the terminator he will always be back
I liked Ada's dress.

What i didnt like about it The merchants voice.. WEELCUMMMM!
WHUT ERYA BYIN?? WHUT ERYA SELLINNNN??
COOME BACK ANYTIME stranger...
EHEYHEYHEYHEUH ThankYUH
NOIYT ENOUGH-CASH stranger...
and why does his eyes glow?

Ashely- her nickname for me was Subashley bc she was like a Sub teacher not really significant but always lingering like a cliff hanger.
and like why is she dressed like a girl from th 80's? she looks like she came right out of a John Hughes Movie.

Louis - well there was some sort of homosexual attraction between leon and louis he offered leon a smoke and leon was like 'no i quit so i chew gum or whatever'- pssht he never smoked hes just trying to impress louis.- i mean he was on the verge of tears when he died and when Ashley got captured for the 2nd time - Leon is like " dang it all" *picks nose*

and the Salazar man- the gary coleman lookalike - dude why cant leon just kick him across the stage? or whatever or throw him in a trashcan. pee on his head bc he is so short -hell Salazar probably would drink it in hopes itd make him more of a beast- golden shower

how ada completely destroys the meaning of teamwork.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:35 am
Little Tin Goddess
What i didnt like about it The merchants voice.. WEELCUMMMM!
WHUT ERYA BYIN?? WHUT ERYA SELLINNNN??
COOME BACK ANYTIME stranger...
EHEYHEYHEYHEUH ThankYUH
NOIYT ENOUGH-CASH stranger...
and why does his eyes glow?

His eyes glow because he's one of them. That's not the question, the question is, why doesn't he attack you? What makes him so special? And yes, it's not explained, and not justified. Neither is him being there with a weapon surplus at all. The Merchant sucked, despite what people say.

RE4 still comes back to haunt me. I really wish I never, ever, ever played that game.
Even today, when someone opens his trench coat, on TV or whatever, my mom says, "What are you buying?"
And I don't have the strength to tell her why I hate RE4, and why I'm so passionate about hating it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XxShepherdOfFIre_HyatoxX

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:15 am
******** ALL YOU MOTHER ******** HATERS YOU CAN SUCK MONKEY BALLS RESIDENT EVIL 4 RULED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 am
Wow, I don't even know how to respond to that.
Here, I'll let you pick:

Serious: Learn to take some criticism.
Sarcastic: Very mature.
Cynical: What are you even doing here?
Family Guy: Now we don't have any money, AND our feelings are hurt.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:58 pm
Rookie_Leon_Scott_Kennedy

Quite frankly, another outburst like that, and well, you're out of here.

Not everyone likes RE4. An outburst like that is uncalled for.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 pm
I DONT GIVE A s**t I THOUGHT THIS GUILD WAS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE ALL RESIDENT EVIL GAMES NOT FOR SOME d**k WEEDS TO BAG ON ONE OF THE BEST ONES YET IT WAS THE FIRST ONE THAT HAD ACCUAL AIMING AND YES I KNO ASHLEY WAS A BIT ANNOYING BUT IT GAVE THE GAME MORE OF A PURPOSE SO GO AHEAD AND KICK ME OUT FOR STATING MY OWN OPPION ******** ALL YOU GUYS  

XxShepherdOfFIre_HyatoxX

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:34 pm
Well, not everyone likes certain games. Not everyone likes Resident Evil 4. Not everyone likes RE.

Basically, what I'm saying, if you'd stop acting like a ******** 12 year old, is that not everyone will like the same thing that you like.

It's called opinions. Everyone has them. Yeah, everyone can state their own opinion, but within a certain limit.
Flaming others, makes you look like a complete total idiot. That's why I warned you against it. Because it not only broke the Guild rules, but it broke Gaia's rules.
By the way, this guild is for people who like Resident Evil, the GOOD ONES, not the shitty ones. So, to sum everything up, I'll give you a chance to respond to this message.
Everyone deserves a second chance, some people can redeem themselves when the realize that not everyone likes what they like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:50 pm
well this is supposibly the official RE guild RE4 is one of my favs so im gonna speak up when someone put the game down im a die hard fan of the series so i get alil hot headed when i see this type of stuff do you know how much timw and money was spent on makin this game and then they turn around and start bagin on it and you tell me about Flaming look back at Biohazards post to me he hate on my cos play so i grown to hate him he posted this s**t cuz he just couldnt respect the game il stop wen he stops and if u kick me out youyshould kick him out to but i dought you will.....  

XxShepherdOfFIre_HyatoxX

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:08 pm
Bio know's about flaming, but he doesn't go past a certain step until the other person does. He's been here since the Guild started.

By the way, yeah, this is the Official Guild. We are all fans of Resident Evil. But some, if not a majority in this Guild feel that 4 and 5 do not live up to their predecessors.

There a Zelda fans who dislike certain Zelda games. Same with Mario. Same with almost anything. Just because they don't like the new doesn't mean they don't like the old.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 pm
well i posted somthing about my avi cuz he looked like leon and then i bacame his prime target so i hate the guy hes flaming on both me and the game so lett me do the honor and leave thanx for letting me in its a cool guiltd but this is not what i was lookin for  

XxShepherdOfFIre_HyatoxX

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Azeizel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 am
stop crying bc you didnt get your way you tard.

Quote:

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces