Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
::+ Post Pix Of Your Favorite Chinese Artists HeRe!!! +:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post?
Yes
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
What a boring thread!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
I love you! O.O
34%
 34%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 41

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:00 pm
[Monchhichi]
more pix of Vincy Chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's ugly and bad looking and singing is quite boring...and did I mention I don't like her, because she ain't hot nor cute? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:26 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

She's ugly and bad looking and singing is quite boring...and did I mention I don't like her, because she ain't hot nor cute? xd

i don't like her either...but i wanted to post new people's pix instead of always twins...anyways,,i heard that alot of ppl like her alot in Hong Kong...they said that she should take Joey's #1 spot in EEG and put Joey as #2...  

[Monchhichi]

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:44 am
[Monchhichi]
xXHotBabiBluXx

i don't like her either...but i wanted to post new people's pix instead of always twins...anyways,,i heard that alot of ppl like her alot in Hong Kong...they said that she should take Joey's #1 spot in EEG and put Joey as #2...

What?! Are you kidding? Joeys the best and no one could replace especially not Vincy. As xXHotBabiBluXx, she's not hot nor cute and her singing is only ok. She could NEVER replace Joey! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:41 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
[Monchhichi]
xXHotBabiBluXx

What?! Are you kidding? Joeys the best and no one could replace especially not Vincy. As xXHotBabiBluXx, she's not hot nor cute and her singing is only ok. She could NEVER replace Joey! whee

Yeah! Though...Nicholas Tse owns everyone in EEG. ninja Including Joey...haha...I'm starting to like Deep Ng's singing, just not his acting...too nubbish. whee  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:31 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
[Monchhichi]
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah! Though...Nicholas Tse owns everyone in EEG. ninja Including Joey...haha...I'm starting to like Deep Ng's singing, just not his acting...too nubbish. whee
...我爱你...

I agree, Nicholas Tse owns!
But, what does Vincy Chan look like? Those pics up there don't work....

...你爱我...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:41 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
[Monchhichi]
xXHotBabiBluXx

...我爱你...

...你爱我...

Look her up. mrgreen Nicholas got a new song, but I don't think it was too great. sweatdrop It's a soft song...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:28 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
[Monchhichi]
xXHotBabiBluXx

...我爱你...

...你爱我...

Look her up. mrgreen Nicholas got a new song, but I don't think it was too great. sweatdrop It's a soft song...
...我爱你...

Yeah I did, nothing comes up >.<

...你爱我...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:16 pm
@Even Angels Cry.....- on google, search vincy chan, but not on images...there will be some vincy chan fan sites thats where i got some pictures...

Kenny's new haircut!!!!

Kenny is starting to film the 'Academy 2' haha, i'm only on the Academy 1  

[Monchhichi]

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:13 pm
Ever heard of Natalie Tong? She's in many series such as Just Love and Love Bond.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:14 am
[Monchhichi]
@Even Angels Cry.....- on google, search vincy chan, but not on images...there will be some vincy chan fan sites thats where i got some pictures...

Kenny's new haircut!!!!

Kenny is starting to film the 'Academy 2' haha, i'm only on the Academy 1
...我爱你...

Yeah, saw here :3
Eh, she's alright. Wouldn't really call her ugly...

GAH! I don't like Kenny's haircut gonk

...你爱我...

Even Angels Cry.....

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:49 am
sasa_powa_4eva
Ever heard of Natalie Tong? She's in many series such as Just Love and Love Bond.

User Image
User Image

hehe, i'm only on episode 22 on Love Bond...but i think she looks okay...not ugly...just normal...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva

...我爱你...

...你爱我...

...我爱你...

...你爱我...

Because she isn't as popular right now...haha, I searched up Shirley from TVB, and there's barely pictures of her. lol

Ew, Natalie...>.>

OMG, The Academy 2? You mean another one? o.O Will Ron Ng still be in it?  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:16 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva

...我爱你...

...你爱我...

...我爱你...

...你爱我...

Because she isn't as popular right now...haha, I searched up Shirley from TVB, and there's barely pictures of her. lol

Ew, Natalie...>.>

You mean Shirley Yeung? heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:19 pm
Ok, then let me post some pix of Vincy even though I really don't like her... her singing is ok but she's so not pretty...! >.<

sasa_powa_4eva

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:50 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
...我爱你...

...你爱我...

...我爱你...

...你爱我...

Ew, Natalie...>.>

You mean Shirley Yeung? heart

Yep. xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games