Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:31 pm

*goes to bathroom, hops in shower* AAAAIIIIIIII! COLD COLD COLDCOLDCOLD! *jumps back out*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:33 pm

> hey neote.... just so you know... alls i do in skool is like draw.... i do my work but i allways have a piece of computer paper on my desk and iam drawing in bettween leasons and such... wheil anyways iam going to probley start a pix of me and you playing paintball in the woods.... wheil maybey just us oseing exactley like the 2 guys on the cover of counter strike 3nodding but with paint ball guns.... i just need to know..... your a wolf right?

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:34 pm

wait paint ball when danm you actuly last time i played paint ball i got nailed square in the top of my head
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:35 pm

((Use the parentheses, I beg of you........))

((When in OOC mode, use em, please.))

Kurinoto Coon

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:42 pm

Kurinoto Coon

( heh ok )

( damn every time i see you kurinto you have a new look... * shakes his head* i can never recognize you anymore 3nodding )
my nuts are still aching abit.... i think iam gona go play halo 2 on xbox live

*walks back up to the beach house*..
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:49 pm

This thread inspired me to draw myself in a bathing suit. xd

User Image

*Lin wanders in and takes a seat on the sand. She pulls her hair back away from her face*

So, what'd I miss?

kittylin

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:53 pm

stoarm_fox
> hey neote.... just so you know... alls i do in skool is like draw.... i do my work but i allways have a piece of computer paper on my desk and iam drawing in bettween leasons and such... wheil anyways iam going to probley start a pix of me and you playing paintball in the woods.... wheil maybey just us oseing exactley like the 2 guys on the cover of counter strike 3nodding but with paint ball guns.... i just need to know..... your a wolf right?
(yah, I'm a Grey Wolf)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:54 pm

kittylin
This thread inspired me to draw myself in a bathing suit.

User Image

*Lin wanders in and takes a seat on the sand. She pulls her hair back away from her face*

So, what'd I miss?
{it inspired me to draw me and neote playing paint ball whee but its not done yet,... hell i havent even started it yet lol}

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:54 pm

Davin_Nightwind
(Hmm...I think neote logged off...)
(runs back into the thread: Sorry my roomy needed to use my computer...*bows apologetically*)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:55 pm

kittylin

User Image

So, what'd I miss?

it looks very very nice tis much better then my drawings sweatdrop

drifter_xwolf1188

kittylin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:55 pm

stoarm_fox

{it inspired me to draw me and neote playing paint ball whee but its not done yet,... hell i havent even started it yet lol}

ooooh? You'll post, right?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:56 pm

neote
stoarm_fox
(yah, I'm a Grey Wolf)
[ya thats what i thought 3nodding .... i havent done any colored peices in awhile.... cuz whenever i color i allways ******** up my drawing in 1 way or another.... they look good in color... but my shading techniques and such dont crossover wheil in color.... iam trying to post my drawings.... i have been begging my mom to help me set up the scanner but she is allways to busey cry ... iam hopeing to do it tonight.... but no promises]

stoarm_fox

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:58 pm

stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Coon

( heh ok )

( damn every time i see you kurinto you have a new look... * shakes his head* i can never recognize you anymore 3nodding )
my nuts are still aching abit.... i think iam gona go play halo 2 on xbox live

*walks back up to the beach house*..

Yeah..........I'm always looking for that NEW LOOK. Dark hair, dark clothes, and a tail. And shades. CAN'T FORGET THE SHADES!

(Sorry about your nuts........sounds painful! xp )
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:58 pm

drifter_Xwolf

Awwwww...! heart

kittylin

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:59 pm

drifter_Xwolf
kittylin

User Image

So, what'd I miss?

its actually kind of my style of drawing.... but iam usally drawing foxs so there i draw musels.... this is blows most of my work away cuz i onley seriousley started drawing last year around thanks giveing sweatdrop ]
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games