Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:51 pm

FallenLight262
Xeggr opens one eye. "Idiot.........I........told......................ya...................................I'd...........come...........................back............" Xeggr then fainted.

*smiles* Xeggr....here this will help *puts smelling salts under your nose* c'mon wake up......
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:57 pm

*takes thge bottle and goes to where the portal was*uh-oh the portal gone.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:00 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((LOL! your stuck!! HAHA!!! *points finger at you and luaghs* so loving aren't I ???))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:01 pm

Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((LOL! your stuck!! HAHA!!! *points finger at you and luaghs* so loving aren't I ???))
((*punches you* shut up. at least im stuck in a very baeutiful place.))

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:02 pm

Xeggr opens one eye. "Heh, Kairi needs help." *snap* A Nobody appeared. "Bring Kairi back." He saluted Xeggr then disappeared. Xeggr turned to Alita. "I have a broken arm and all of my ribs cracked. I need sleep and medical attention. Please, help me......" He then fainted to a drift of sleep.

((be back on later 2nite cya))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:13 pm

((ok)) i guess i will go to sunset hill.*goes on the train to sunset hill*

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:13 pm

FallenLight262
Xeggr opens one eye. "Heh, Kairi needs help." *snap* A Nobody appeared. "Bring Kairi back." He saluted Xeggr then disappeared. Xeggr turned to Alita. "I have a broken arm and all of my ribs cracked. I need sleep and medical attention. Please, help me......" He then fainted to a drift of sleep.

((be back on later 2nite cya))

((k lil bro))

*takeing him into her care she did what she could do the best, she laid him on the bed and let him sleep* I will get some people to help you.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:19 pm

*looks into the sunset* i hope xeggr ok. i guess he was not here after all. cry

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:22 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*portal appears before* ((In Kairi's head)) *Hey, it's me, Alita, he's with me, and needs medical help fast! go throught the portal*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:24 pm

Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*portal appears before* ((In Kairi's head)) *Hey, it's me, Alita, he's with me, and needs medical help fast! go throught the portal*
*in head hoe the hell did you do that?* *walks through the portal*xeggr back. what wrong with him.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:26 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*in head hoe the hell did you do that?* *walks through the portal*xeggr back. what wrong with him.

remember when the building fell on him?? His ribs are all cracked, and he has a broken arm, I put him in staces sleep for now.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:30 pm

Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

remember when the building fell on him?? His ribs are all cracked, and he has a broken arm, I put him in staces sleep for now.
ow that must hurt. hmmm*looks at xeggr* he told me in my mind to go to the forest so i did and found this old mansion, then found this computer and xeggr told me the password in my mind, it gave me a bottle of medicine. so maybe the medicine can help him.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:35 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

ow that must hurt. hmmm*looks at xeggr* he told me in my mind to go to the forest so i did and found this old mansion, then found this computer and xeggr told me the password in my mind, it gave me a bottle of medicine. so maybe the medicine can help him.

Use it on him then
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:38 pm

Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Use it on him then
ok.*takes out the bottle*open his mouth. and i will pour the medicine in his mouth then close him mouth until he swallows the medicine ok?

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:29 am

The 5 Nobodies appear around Xeggr and do all they can for Xeggr's wounds.
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games