Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:25 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Aria sighs a bit. "I am just a bit shy and at odds with things now." she said. "I didn't want to give any reactions due to the fact I didn't want to hurt you." she said.

"Ive been rejected before. I just thought id test the boudaries Aria." cy placed his hands behind his head and sighed. "Though i have been alone for awhile and its starting to get to me... Oh well what can you do?" Cy sighed again and looked to the computer screen.
"So whats up with this now?"

"I know. I also felt alone these past few days, thought even if I been with you." she said. "And I am sorry for if I hurt you." She goes to type on the keyboard and locates a map. "So far 7 of the nine maps are locations of the on this file were locations of the S's shirnes. I know the 10th map on this list holds the 10th location and where the final S's is located. The 8th map is the map of my hometown and the labs there. But," Aria reveal what appears to be the map of a underground temple of some sort. The temple is under a castle. "I believe that their may be information on the languish and maybe something that relates to the S's or whatever they are. I say this due to the fact the information on the computer states this place is older then the other sites. As well as the fact that the place signet is also as well the company who capture me."

"Right jsut tell me where were going once you figure it out. Then after this is all over i'll buy you a drink and then im off to go have some fun. Not that killing isnt fun but still..." Cy said as he ran a hand through his short black hair. Cy got up and out of his seat, he started walking around the lobby. "Why is this place so dead?" He said msotly to himself but loud enough that Aria could hear.

"Well their is an city, and area number on the site." she said as she shows you that information. "And yeah that drink would be good. And I also found that this place seem dead. But I figure since the town going to hell that this place wouldn't be safe." (we are in the same area as the church right? If not I will change this post.)

((man i dunno lol sure why not ^^ sorry i havent been on shcool work and tests and such))

Cy laughed gently and nodded. "Right then. Shall we?" Cy said as he came over to Aria. He bent slightly and held out a hand for her to take. "I can take us there in a flash, since now i know where it is. To the city that is from there will have to explore." He smiled and waited for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:05 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Aria sighs a bit. "I am just a bit shy and at odds with things now." she said. "I didn't want to give any reactions due to the fact I didn't want to hurt you." she said.

"Ive been rejected before. I just thought id test the boudaries Aria." cy placed his hands behind his head and sighed. "Though i have been alone for awhile and its starting to get to me... Oh well what can you do?" Cy sighed again and looked to the computer screen.
"So whats up with this now?"

"I know. I also felt alone these past few days, thought even if I been with you." she said. "And I am sorry for if I hurt you." She goes to type on the keyboard and locates a map. "So far 7 of the nine maps are locations of the on this file were locations of the S's shirnes. I know the 10th map on this list holds the 10th location and where the final S's is located. The 8th map is the map of my hometown and the labs there. But," Aria reveal what appears to be the map of a underground temple of some sort. The temple is under a castle. "I believe that their may be information on the languish and maybe something that relates to the S's or whatever they are. I say this due to the fact the information on the computer states this place is older then the other sites. As well as the fact that the place signet is also as well the company who capture me."

"Right jsut tell me where were going once you figure it out. Then after this is all over i'll buy you a drink and then im off to go have some fun. Not that killing isnt fun but still..." Cy said as he ran a hand through his short black hair. Cy got up and out of his seat, he started walking around the lobby. "Why is this place so dead?" He said msotly to himself but loud enough that Aria could hear.

"Well their is an city, and area number on the site." she said as she shows you that information. "And yeah that drink would be good. And I also found that this place seem dead. But I figure since the town going to hell that this place wouldn't be safe." (we are in the same area as the church right? If not I will change this post.)

((man i dunno lol sure why not ^^ sorry i havent been on shcool work and tests and such))

Cy laughed gently and nodded. "Right then. Shall we?" Cy said as he came over to Aria. He bent slightly and held out a hand for her to take. "I can take us there in a flash, since now i know where it is. To the city that is from there will have to explore." He smiled and waited for her.

(ok, your avi seem into the halloween sprit as well. Plus I understand, I been bored alot lately. But thing may change since I will have to work longer then normally do for some days.)

"Okay." she said as she holds his hand.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:23 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

(ok, your avi seem into the halloween sprit as well. Plus I understand, I been bored alot lately. But thing may change since I will have to work longer then normally do for some days.)

Shadows swirled around the two. For a few moments they were surrounded in total utter darkness. When they reapeared it was in the city Aria had pointed out on the map. Cy still held Aria's hand lightly, he wanted to see if she would force him to let go or not. He turned to her and smiled gently.
"Time to explore. Any thought as to where to start?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:29 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Shadows swirled around the two. For a few moments they were surrounded in total utter darkness. When they reapeared it was in the city Aria had pointed out on the map. Cy still held Aria's hand lightly, he wanted to see if she would force him to let go or not. He turned to her and smiled gently.
"Time to explore. Any thought as to where to start?"

They area seems to have an dark and mysterious mist surrounding them. Aria looks around. "This isn't natural. Someone made this up." said Aria. She looks at the sign. "We should find the castle as fast as we can."  

AlexBloodRose

linkstud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:41 am
*black mist appears by the door(s) to the church and Link appears* sweatdrop well i can rest here...*walks in and sits down to rest*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:34 pm
Kokuwagata
"He's running off to Blue Rose Lane as far as I can tell. I need you to bring me my body. Then tie this body up. This body is likely going to be furious when I leave it. The body does tend to be full aware of all actions it's doing, even though it is unable to control it."

She places the soldier's sidearm to the ground and removes the helmet, revealing a scaly reddish reptiloid face. She proceeds to undo the armor, revealing a lizard like humanoid in a black bodysuit.

"Eww, what is that?"

Sano remembered the task he was assigned.

"Wait, tell me when I get back, I'll go get your body."

Sano runs outside as fast as he could and retrieved her body. It was lighter than he thought. He brings it back to the church and goes over to 'Malem' and ties up the possessed body.

"Here you go. You can switch now."  

Dragon_Rider101

linkstud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:29 pm
*looks blankly at the people*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:57 am
"This is a Bursian Helmian. They are the other peoples native to Niebel."

A blue glow flows out of the eyes of the reptilian, and then flows back into Malem.

"No...! I will see you dead for this!"

The reptilian struggles against his bonds, but doesn't break free.

"Interestingly enough, they are somewhat immune to demonic effects like possession, but on the other hand, this means that there are no Helmian shamans. This does create a lot of distrust."

The reptilian strains against his bonds.

"Well, we best get out of here before his friends show up."  

Kokuwagata

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:29 pm
Five shadows fill a room. They soon take form. Then they take shape. The beings know as Fintan, Avani, Tuuli, and Conway take form. Soon the fifth take shape. The figure had white hair and wore a elegant white suit. "We have meet. "We the five Nightmares have appeared now. The rite is almost at hand." Said the man. "How is the status of eliminating our enemies?" "So far we can't find two of them, and the other two are headed towards Eclipse Castle." said Conway. "I see. And how many of the S's still remain?" asked the man. "So far S. 7, 6, 5, and 1 have been eliminated." said Fintan. "I see. Send out the rest to kill any civilians, and place bombs at the Castle we don't need them to find out the languish to decode the final map to where the rite takes place. Also if civilians are near any of the labs, then if the lab were also destroy that would be a plus." said the man. "Yes, Sir Roshan!" said the four with military salutes at the man with the white suit. "Dismiss." Roshan said. Then the four return to the darkness to do their objective. Roshan then walks away into the darkness as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:36 pm
*stands up and holds hand up and forms a ball of ligth energy*what would happen if his binds broke twisted ??*shoots 5 rays of percing light at the binds in hope to break them*  

linkstud

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:52 pm
Soon the other S's. are rampaging the streets.

One is a creature that seems to absorb any weapon and object and uses it as a weapon against it's foes. It's slaughtering the local cops.

The other is a large as in bulk and muscle. It appears to be a dragon like, but also has the appearance of a wolf with large claws and teeth. It is consuming the local population at a mall.

The third seem to be a wandering sorts that seems to be a mysterious figure that kills people with no apparant pattern.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:33 pm
She runs off toward Blue Rose Lane, "Come on Sano! We don't want to lose them!"

She looks back and notices the S's killing in the background, then looks overhead as 3 fighters head off towards Mecha Main Street to combat a mecha. She also sees in the distance five fighters escourting a larger black airship...which appears to be carrying something large and ominous on the bottom.

Her voice grew quiet...  

Kokuwagata

linkstud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:17 pm
*link walks out*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:51 am
(She runs off in pursuit, through Blue Rose lane, to Mecha Main Street)  

Kokuwagata

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:13 pm
The cops are soon slaughter and the S that did that is looking for new prey. It goes to hunt down it's next victim.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff