Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:05 pm

Nadeshiko stretched, arching her back like a cat. "I suppose I should probably get to practicing again like I promised..." she reminded herself moodily, "And Nadeshiko doesn't break her promises, ever!" She leaned down to pick up the belt that held her daggers, and headed out to pick some poor tree as her target and proceed to maul it.

She walked out to meet a pleasant surprise. "Snow! When did it start?!" the girl exclaimed, flopping down to gaze up at the white blobs gently floating down. The cold numbness that would freeze her movements was a small price to pay for the simple delight of watching snow silently collect onto the ground. I'll practice after the snow stops, Nadeshiko amended, since you never know when it's going to snow...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:31 pm

"Spunky... but, it does not change anything, for you've agreed to go with me. Our goal is alike, Nia. You need not fight it."

Interesting how the ones with the greater levels of intelligence fight back harder, Shinobu and Haru shrivel, whilst Tao and Nia stand strong. They'll need some training, but I should never discourage their confidence and independant outlooks.

Hamani leant back from Nia, allowing the g_rl to, one again, fall out away from her, and releasing her mind for the second time. She'd enough of all of this waiting, Hamani was interesting in Hibiki, but it was not nearly as pressing at the matter of the doll, which would need to be dealt with first.

"Come, Nia." Hamani called out, "Let us make our way humbly back to the theatre, seek a vacant room, and research our goal. I have no doubt in my mind that you already have ideas for how to do away with it..." her fingers glided gently overtop of the visible left velvety ear of the rabbit doll.

She turned and headed in the direction of the theatre, paying no second glance to any of the other thieves standing about, only beckoning Nia and possible others to follow with a lingering hand.

~~~

THUD!

THUD!

THUD!

"What could that be...?"

Melora's amber eyes glided open, lifting her chin from one of the pillow's she'd been laid upon. She sat up quickly, eyes darting around the room, half-expecting to find an unfriendly immortal thief clomping in through the door, but nothing. The door was closed and the windows gustling through a crack.

So Shinobu brought me to a safe place after all... I... I still don't trust her or anything... !

THUD!

The noise continued, causing the young one to wince as she rose to her feet.

"What in the world could that be?"

THUD!

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:03 am

Aoki stepped outside the back dooor of the theater, golden butterflies trailing her. Lately, everything seemed to be dark, deep. Something Aoki prefered not to get into. Aoki, no matter how old she was, prefered to be a self-absorbed brat. To act on selfish terms made Aoki feel better about herself, because she didn't have to worry about everyone else. These kind of missions, the big ones only her and her sister would go on, were exactly the kind of missions where as much could be done with as little slow-downs as possible. Aoki mused at the thought of more treasure and weaved around the theater to the front steps, grinning as her sister was already packed and ready.

"Going now?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:06 am

Tao had already taken it upon himself to leave the area with Hamani and Nia, nothing was going to happen there, just a lot of worthless words.
"I'm not in the mood for words. The illusionary soldiers were fun though." He said to himself as he walked back into the theatre and down to the labrinth beneath the Theatre. He had some work do to, weapons to repair, weapons to make, weapons to practice on the... things... he kept down there.

"Too much time... and not enough lives." He sighed quietly as he made his way to the center where his 'room' was.

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Shinobu looked up.

I stand corrected.

"Yes, yes, of course. I've got maps, including that very... interesting once from before, as well as several recently made maps of areas surrounding the theatre, a few to help to guide us along our route to Amarante. I've also got food and tools, the basic supplies. This is going to be a long mission and we're going to need to travel light, yet not too light."

"Do you think you're ready?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:21 pm

Kosho watched Hamani leave, before she sighed and stretched her arms, walking after them with a glazed look in her eyes. 'That was interesting, I must admit; all that philisophical speaking and the fighting were a good insight on how things in the group are doing ever since I left. Now that I've caught up, though, I think I should leave again; so that I may be able to avoid getting caught up in anything too deep or too intricate.' She frowned a little at her thoughts. 'Though...I sense that that is far too late now.' She sighed, closing her eyes as she weaved through the trees, walking the hill to the theatre to see Nadeshiko in the snow, looking up at the falling flakes. She smiled a little behind her mask, passing the girl with her hair in its high ponytailed style whipping behind her as she stepped into the warmth of the theatre.

She looked over to see Yuki standing in front of a closed door, raising an eyebrow slightly as she saw his look of contemplation. She walked over to him, having nothing better to do, and tapped his shoulder, crossing her arms. "Yuki-kun," She greeted, smirking a little at him. "How have you been?"

Ashintuku
Crew

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:27 pm

Taketo simply let out an infuriating grunt, and turned away from the battle and paced back toward the theatre.

No fight...whatever.

Taketo uncrosses his arms, digging them into his pockets and meandering through the forest back to where he'd probably await in the rafters for another time where he was called. The walk gave him some time to think. The thoughts of his mysterious attacker kept nudging his mind even at the most calm of events...now it was another. His face was still an astringent blur...no features....

Taketo shook his head, pushing his focus back to reality amongst the thick foliage seeming to lead him toward the theatre. He trudged along...alone and desolate, thoughts of despair filling his head. He really wasn't having a swell comeback to the Immortal Thieves...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:17 pm

Tomoyo hesitated, watching the other two leave. Temptation was right there in front of her, waiting. To not take it was to say that she didn't care, and that would have been a blatant lie. If there was one thing Tomoyo was, it was brutally honest-to herself at least. She followed Hamani, silently acknowledging the other's lead.

Lirdianc

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:29 am

Taketo closed in on the theatre, seeing the bold outline of it through the darkness of the night. He saw shadows dance around it as if the place was consumed with life, but everyone was either with Nia or doing something else. Taketo stopped for a minute in the middle of the clearing before the theatre. His figure seemed to gleam with the moonlight. Even a rookie marksman could of easily picked him off, but he was a little more aware than that. Though, his mind continued to wander off to the night of his attacker...which still continually scorched his mind in vivid horror.

I will find you...

Taketo clenched his fists and started to fall...as he was trying to catch himself, he slipped on the grass, falling flat on his face...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:48 pm

Nadeshiko sat up at the approach of another person, from the direction of the forest. As the darkness melted off his figure she crouched down. Every once in a while someone from outside would come to the theater, through luck of skill. When she saw who it was she relaxed and stood upright. "Taketo-niisan, you're back!" she called out, "How-Taketo-niisan?" the thief had collapsed, face down. Nadeshiko rushed over in a panic, shaking his shoulders urgently. "Taketo-niisan?!"

Lirdianc

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:28 pm

Taketo was having a strange envision of his attacker:

The attacker stood upright facing Taketo, saying the exact words he said to him as if repeating his grueling fate. The stranger then drew his weapon and begun a frontal assault. Taketo drew his blades and blocked the attack, only to get stricken down again and again...His attacker finally held his weapon high, intending to end the Immortal's life...he drew down.

Taketo was suddenly awoken from somebody shaking him till he was almost brittle. He grunted a bit as he slowly began to sit upright. He put his hand on his forehead, as if he'd had a huge headache, but it was merely him being a bit dizzy from his fainting spell. His vision cleared a little more to see the outline of a familiar person...Nadeshiko. Taketo concentrated a little more as her features became recognizable on this darkened night. Taketo uttered a short breath before trying to begin to speak, though nothing came out. He simply tried standing, but his unconscious act took more out of him than expected.

"Nadeshiko...I'm alright, I think."

Taketo winced in pain as he tried to sit up straight, but the burning vision contrived him. He tried standing, but it was to no avail.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:15 pm

Tao finally emerged from his lambrynth-like room and walked to the main stage. He was carrying, inbetween each of his fingers, a perfectly balanced knife, a throwing knife. Walking onto the stage he whipped his hand out and send the first throwing knife out towards a small piece of paper against the back wall.

The knife hit the paper dead center. Tao smiled, he had crafted these knives almost perfectly.

"Do these days ever get exciting?"

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

MoonGoddess87

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:58 pm

Emiko watched silently from afar as Tao threw his knives. The days were getting more and more boring, with less missions to complete. She craved being in battle, something to take her mind of this eternity that was life. At first being immortal seemed great. She was indestructable. She could live life to the fullest and not worry about the repercussions. But lately, she was losing her edge. She needed to get out and do something. She walked down the stairs leading into the main stage of the theatre offering a feeble smile to Tao.

"I've been wondering the same thing lately. Nice shot, by the way."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:56 pm

((New and improved Yue. I"m going to try and integrate myself into your story, but i would appreciate it if any of you aren't busy with various other types of drama I would appreciate some help 3nodding ))

Yue walked slowly through the woods to the theater. It had been so long since she had been here....this place brought back such font memories. She had become so lonely wandering out there in the world without anyone to call a 'friend'. No one to understand her predicament, being immortal. It's dangerous to try and explain things like that to mortals....all they want is a piece of what you have. She learned that lesson the hard way.

When she had left there had been blossoms littering the ground- she remembered picking one up and toying with the silky petals between her fingers before moving on. Now the ground was covered in a blanket of cold white fluff. Her feet were getting cold walking through it, each and every frozen snowflake she came in contact with melting on her skin- each and every individual piece of art never to be replicated- destroyed in her tread.

Yue headed up the stairs into the theater, feeling relief to be home at last. Her temperament was just as any of the others would have remembered: calm and collected. Her eyes and fingers touched everything, the shiny smooth banisters- the walls covered in layers of peeling paint. It all felt so lusciously familiar, unlike anything she had encountered on her most recent misadventure.

walking up the main steps into the theater itself she watched Emiko and Tao on the stage. She smiled a little bit- happy to see some of the other immortals. "Greetings Emiko, greetings Tao. How is everything?"

Bizarre-love-triange

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:02 pm

Juromaru walked out on stage with his hands behind his head. He stopped and looked from Tao to Emiko to Yue. Then he yawned and walked down the isle in the middle of the theatre. He stopped when he stood in the middle of the theatre. He looked over his shoulder and smiled.

"Hiya ladies!" He put his hands in his pockets and walked toward his room. "Had a good morning? Or is it afternoon?" He looked up at one of the balconies.

"I don't know... I've been in here for weeks... what's the weather like outside anyway?" Juromaru turned and walked away not waiting for an answer. "Ah well, it's not like time matters anymore anyway."

Juromaru stopped again as he rolled his neck from the left to the right.
"You look good today Emiko, beautiful as ever." He turned around and walked up the stairs and into the balcony that he claimed as his own room.

"EMIKO! if you get lonely you know where I am!" Juromaru laughed and wondered if she was blushing or not.

Heck, if I can mess with her head and flirt at the same time it's well worth it.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games