Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:19 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey guys. What did RE1/REmake have that made it different from ALL other RE games. What am I thinking of? Think about it. Something that no other RE game has.

Crimson heads 3nodding And auto couter-attack.
The original doesn't have them. What I'm saying is, what does the original and REmake have that all the other re games don't. The original for PSX does not have crimson heads or counter attacks. Think about it.
Uh... Wesker being on your side for a bit? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:32 am
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey guys. What did RE1/REmake have that made it different from ALL other RE games. What am I thinking of? Think about it. Something that no other RE game has.

The original doesn't have them. What I'm saying is, what does the original and REmake have that all the other re games don't. The original for PSX does not have crimson heads or counter attacks. Think about it.
Wesker is always on my side. xd
No, it's sort of a feature. I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Draven_Strife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

Wesker is always on my side. xd
No, it's sort of a feature. I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed it.

I KNOW!!!, It had the ability to change any button to do any function, so you could totaly customizie your control layout!!!! is there a prize? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:08 pm
Draven_Strife
I KNOW!!!, It had the ability to change any button to do any function, so you could totaly customizie your control layout!!!! is there a prize? biggrin
First of all, no there's no prize. And Second, it's not what I was thinking of. Are you sure it had that ability? I don't remember it having that ability, neither the PSX nor the GC version.
Give up?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Draven_Strife
First of all, no there's no prize. And Second, it's not what I was thinking of. Are you sure it had that ability? I don't remember it having that ability, neither the PSX nor the GC version.
Give up?
I remember being able to choose different layouts for your controller.. (like, Layout A would be hold down R to run while Layout B would be tap A twice or something..) but I don't know if you can actually customize it to your pleasing. o_O

And I'm all outta blanks at the moment.. sweatdrop I'll probably smack myself when you eventually reveal it though. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:34 pm
Gaiden has this feature too, I think, but gaiden doesn't count. And it's not Barry.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:42 pm
Alright I'll tell you. It's the only two Resident Evil games that--until the self destruct sequence starts--absolutely do not have a point of no return. Once I killed off Barry and the self destruct system didn't go off, so I went all the way back to the mansion. For what though, I can't remember.
Whereas, in RE2, once you get into the police station you can't go back to the streets, then you can't go back after descending on the lift.
In RE3 you can't go back after the rail car. Etc. Etc. Think about it, no other RE game allows you to go back as far as the very beginning scene, like RE1 and REmake do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:46 pm
Ahhh.. it all makes sense now.. xd Great observation skills there, Bio 3nodding That woulda flew right over my head. xd And it did. o_o  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:49 pm
I noticed it when I was taking some PS1 screenshots on my emulator and I was near the end of RE2 (it was a save), so I was like, that sucks, I can't take the screenshots of like the sewer or something, nothing above the lift. Then, I was taking some screenshots from Director's cut and I was way at the end, and then I went back to the mansion hall and took some pictures. So that's when I thought about it and yes, RE1/REmake were the only ones where you can go back all the way to the beginning as long as the self destruct system is not triggered yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:59 pm
Who need sex when I just beat Krauser on Pro mode. That was the biggest rush I've had in a while.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Who need sex when I just beat Krauser on Pro mode. That was the biggest rush I've had in a while.
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
TMI, but LMAO, nonetheless XD  

Uenna

Draven_Strife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:31 pm
Does anyone think Gaia should make guns for our avis?, jus askin cause mainly I think it would be cool (and I can get gold, this is the cafe right we can talk about anything?....) can I get a Barry Burger, no onions please?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:25 am
Can I get some Rebecca Ribs with fries and a coke please? domokun heart  

nom anor

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:01 am
Draven_Strife
Does anyone think Gaia should make guns for our avis?, jus askin cause mainly I think it would be cool (and I can get gold, this is the cafe right we can talk about anything?....) can I get a Barry Burger, no onions please?
I personally think it would be awesome if there were arsenal on Gaia, but at the same time, it's also a children's site as well..not too sure if they'd want to enforce that. Then again, they have whips. o_O

I don't know. It's very possible that they could get guns on here, but I'm not getting my hopes up. They'd probably bring in swords and staffs before guns though.

*tosses over a Barry Burger minus onions and slides a plate of Rebecca ribs and fries with a class of Coke to Nom* ^^ Here ya go, boys~ heart  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games