Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:53 pm

I'm so ready to play it. I bought it. I felt the smooth shiney plastic wrapping. I smelt the fresh scent of inked paper pulp. I smothered it with love and affection... now, all I have to do is get my Wii back.

Me mum was mad at me for spending sixty bucks of MY MONEY. I pointed out that she couldn't take away something I bought with MY MONEY, so she got clever and took away the Wii. Which was given to ME as a GIFT.

tilajflisa;jfoiafhjahigtfwhlAZN!!!!!!! scream

But I get it back tonight. They glory starts when I get home from school.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:30 pm

That sounds like something my mother would try to do if I were 7 years younger.

Alas, I know how to elude her.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:27 pm

NotteRequiem
That sounds like something my mother would try to do if I were 7 years younger.

Alas, I know how to elude her.

Dude. You have no idea...do not think for a second I haven't made my attempts in the past. The thing is. She overall provides me with my needs. My need supply. I defy her, and she'll kick me out. The streets. A group home. All because of a little defiance!

You make it sound like I'm twelve!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:51 pm

Oh nonono, that isn't what I meant.

My mother was the same way while I was in High School... but then when I went to college, she allowed me to be myself, thank goodness.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:47 pm

My parents don't really care what I do/see/play as long as I do the little things around the house (dishes, walk dog, etc) and get good grades. Except for those times I conned my grandparents into taking me to Knocked Up and Superbad in theatres... they were pissed, but still did nothing about it. xd
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:50 am

Canas Renvall
My parents don't really care what I do/see/play as long as I do the little things around the house (dishes, walk dog, etc) and get good grades. Except for those times I conned my grandparents into taking me to Knocked Up and Superbad in theatres... they were pissed, but still did nothing about it. xd

They'll care when you shoot up the school. Because of your psychotic tendencies, they'll blame it on video games.

Biohazard EXTREME

miabyte

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:56 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

They'll care when you shoot up the school. Because of your psychotic tendencies, they'll blame it on video games.
Please God no! Don't feed the ignorence fire that is Jack Thomson.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:15 am

Ah Jack Thompson. I miss that guy. He should start protesting against video games again.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:58 am

Yes, and there will be an army of us to stop him.

Who will lead these brave souls into battle?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:20 am

Okay. So, I played it.

And. I sucked. So totally hard. I barely got started before I had a s**t fit of frustration and put the remote down.

I'm stuck at the friggen giant scorpion thing. I'm playing as Billy. Why? Because Rebecca is an annoying little twit dosed with Helium. Hot, though, I'd still tap it.

Locust Girl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:33 pm

NotteRequiem
Yes, and there will be an army of us to stop him.

Who will lead these brave souls into battle?
Why would we want to stop him?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:37 pm

Because if he doesn't shut his mouth then poor not-17-year-olds like me would suffer worse than ever before from his manipulative words to parents. x_X

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

miabyte

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:15 pm

Locust Girl
Okay. So, I played it.

And. I sucked. So totally hard. I barely got started before I had a s**t fit of frustration and put the remote down.

I'm stuck at the friggen giant scorpion thing. I'm playing as Billy. Why? Because Rebecca is an annoying little twit dosed with Helium. Hot, though, I'd still tap it.
Me too... but why the heck does she sound like she's 12?! She's 18 for christs sake!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:45 am

Canas Renvall
Because if he doesn't shut his mouth then poor not-17-year-olds like me would suffer worse than ever before from his manipulative words to parents. x_X

No offense to your parents for what I'm about to say but..

Jack Thompson is an idiot. Anyone who's got half a brain can tell he's an idiot. And that means that he's making the Gaming industry look better by bitching about it. Hillary Clinton, now THAT's a REAL threat. She better not get elected.

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:18 am

Who cares if people say that violent video games are bad. We all know it's not real.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games