Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZachSabbath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:49 am
Hi. my name is zachsabbath, but you can call me Zach. I've been a fan of Resdient Evil for quite a while. I've played most of the games (RE: Director's Cut, RE 2, RE: Code Veronica X, Outbreak, and RE 4).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:11 am
Hi everyone, I'm new here. This is a very cool guild since, well this place isn't so strict. My favorite game in the Biohazard games is...well i have many. I like the RE4 for the Wii since there's more unlockables, and you can auto-lock the knife to to the nearest villager. Also as other games past RE4 the knife isn't part of your inventory. The only thing I hate is that Luis gets killed. My other favorite is Umbrella Chronicles. This is because it's a co-op games that doesn't have to be online. The only thing I don't like about this game is that their heads don't explode like they should if you shotgun their head. Wesker is one of my favorite characters, the most bad a** villain ever.The greatest male protagonist is Billy Coen. Also just call me Alk. I've played many games. However, there are some I've never played, like the original RE1 Also the survivor.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 am
Welcome to our humble abode! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:34 am
Welcome! 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:25 pm
Canas Renvall
Welcome to our humble abode! biggrin
Hi Canas, thanks for accepting me, i do believe you were the one that approved me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:45 pm
Hello! I is new here (Obviously). My favorite games in the series be 3 and 4, but 3 over 4 for the reason that Nemesis, he...He be a Bamf: A scary one that made me stop playing as a kid, at that. I like RE4 for it's cinematic experience. 2 and CV also rock, but for whatever reason or curse put upon me, I don't like playing RE 0 or 1. Dunno why, either...I guess it's for the reason that playing in the estate and mansion bored me...I like the city environment in RE 2 and 3, and CV was fun because of the crazee bosses (3 of which you didn't have to fight, but I did anyways because of the fun factor; Except, I could never beat Steve =D). So, that's my life story. Well, not really. But you get the gist of me, I think...Hope to have fun and/or get my head chopped by a zombie!  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:20 am
Welcome to the guild! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:45 am
Welcome to the guild, everyone! biggrin Please be sure to check out the subforums! There are plenty of places to hang out!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MarthVader_64-0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:46 pm
Hm. I'm terrible with introductions, but I suppose I'll try.

First off, my name is James. But you may call me whatever you like.
I was first introduced to Resident Evil by my cousin, who was playing RE: DS at school one day. I bought the game for myself, and soon fell in love with the series. My favorite game would either be the REmake, or the Original Resident Evil, because I loved getting lost in the mansion and nearly dying.

I enjoy making new friends, and hope to make many here.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:57 pm
Welcome and may I say you made an excellent choice for a first RE game!

I hope you enjoy it here! heart  

MadamTarantula

Azeizel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:05 am
heart hola guys im new, and of course like every1 else here im a big re fan i have always been since the 3rd or 4th grade! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:28 am
Welcome!
If it's not too much to ask, please do your best with proper spelling and grammar in this guild. It's not a rule, but you'll be definitely liked a lot more. 3nodding  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:53 pm
Do i have good grammar and spelling here? I kinda don't remember my posts often enough to notice. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:10 am
Umbrella, at least you try, ya know? We all goof up on grammar. So long as you spell out simple words, you'll be liked. Definitely.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 am
Oh okies. biggrin  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items