Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxXShadowMoonXxXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:45 am
Hey my names gerardsonlybabygurl... im shy... im 14... my favorite band is MCR and AFI... and Ive been cuttin for a bit... but yea thats me... o and my favorite colors are black and red and my favorite store is hot topic...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:04 pm
Let me add a few things about myself;

I am not 'emo'. And truthfully I don't even believe anyone is.
I've been a moderator at the Anti-Emo Guild for a couple years now, and have finally matured enough to come in here and reason with maybe half of you kids in here.
My favorite bands at the moment are Incubus, System of a Down, Serj Tankian and Coheed & Cambria.
I play video games, such as Halo (1, 2, 3, Wars and ODST in 10 days). I have xbox live (add me if you wish) Dancing Sushi .
I'm a cat person, but my newest pet is a Chihuahua.
And I'm a Junior in High School.

You do not need to know more unless you are stalking me.
♪.abbie.♫  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxDemonicFirexXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 pm

- I am emo for a lot of reasons, here are some of them:
1. I have certain beliefs
2. I HATE life
3. I see how I could love life, but that is entirely imposible
4. I ABSOLUTELY HATE SOCIETY!!!(although i dont really show it, but i occasionaly give some hints)
5. I have sooooo much hatred and it just keeps growing and growing every day of my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:46 am
Hi, I'm Spazzy, I dunno what I am, people call me emo, but I dont really know xD I've also been called punk, scene, goth, weird, nerd, and anything of the sorts. I'm fairly nice when I'm not pissed off. And uhhh I'm 17 and a senior in high school. :] if you wanna know more feel free to add me ^^  

spzy

Hitotsu Dalawa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:07 am
Introduction post ^^

Okay..well I'm sarah, also known as hitotsu ^^
I seem like a loud and rambunctious person but believe me now when i say this, im not o.0
I love music. I'm always listening to it and i cannot last at least two days without my ipod. but unfortunately i have lost it .... again and i have gone about a week without it (woo! im on a roll here!)
but i cheated-ed. i use itunes and playlist.com >;3
my favorite bands are My chemical romance, Slipknot, Mindless Self Indulgence, Fall out boy, panic! at the disco..*goes on and on and on*
yeah, i know some of those bands arent emo, but who cares? i listen to them, deal with it

These are the reasons why i have become emo
1. Life sucks, it can go screw itself (well my life can)
2. Don't even ask
3. BACK STABBING FRIENDS D< (well...some...the people on gaia are fairly nice ^^)
4. my family treats me like trash
5. no one understands me
and a whole lot more ... o.0

Okay, the loves of my life are hot topic, tilly's, and pac sun. OH! and my ipod
no, i don't love anyone at the moment, and i don't really think that i ever will

Yes, I'm a weird person, the paragraphs in my profile describing me prove it. If you don't like weird then oh well, get used to it, i'm here now ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:44 am
I'm James, I'm 19.
A few things about me...
I LOVE Gundam, I'll listen to any rock song from the 90's and up. I've been heartbroken several times. I used to cut, still get the urge to. I don't label myself. I like dark colors, especially black. I turn 20 Sept. next year. I ride mountain bike sometimes whenever I have one that isn't messed up.
Anything else, feel free to ask me through a PM.

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

JasonTheFurry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:39 pm
Hai
Call Me Shadow
Im M/15/PA
I Love Music, Gaming, Comedy, Fantasy, And Books(Manga Included)
I Am The Shadow That Watches Over Everything  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 am
hi! my name is michaela im 11 i love music my fav color is black and im emo! razz  

The Vampire Named Yuuki

smedly_norbert

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:57 am
Hello, everyone! You all can call me Atom (since there's another Bailey on the forum already) but my real name's Bailey. I'm on a self-discovery mission--I think I'm caught in between styles and I have no clue where to go from here. My favorite anime by far has to be Bleach and I rarely shop at Hot Topic, although scene styles can be made from Target. (I've even done it from the old Limited Too (now Justice)!) I <3 FoB, MCR, P!atD, AFI, and a bunch of other bands. My close friend is getting me interested in screamo, too. My favorite colors are black and green. However, I didn't want to look like an evil Christmas ornament, so my av only has green hair. I love my skin too much to take it off.

I will answer questions if you have any through PM. Or comments on my page. Just drop me a message~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm
im alex
im 15
i cut only if something rlly big is going on
i loose myself in music and drums, it helps me deal
musical theater is awsome
so are purple highlights smile  

frizb181

fiveAsterisks

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:02 pm
My name's Nick (my friends call me Plushie)
I'm 14
I consider myself EMO.
I live in PA.
I play bass guitar.
I draw and read (manga mostly.)
Anything else you want to know... pm me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:34 pm
I am Stela
I am 14
I live in OH
I draw anime. Love to read. I also write books and pomes but my spleeings not that great...
Im in Junior High
Want to know more? pm me.  

Red_eyed_dreamer

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:14 pm
Hi im David and im 17 (not for long tho). I live in Texas and my favorite bands are Bullet for my Valentine, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Metallica, and AC/DC. =l  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:41 am
serjtankian_is_god
Let me add a few things about myself;

I am not 'emo'. And truthfully I don't even believe anyone is.
I've been a moderator at the Anti-Emo Guild for a couple years now, and have finally matured enough to come in here and reason with maybe half of you kids in here.
My favorite bands at the moment are Incubus, System of a Down, Serj Tankian and Coheed & Cambria.
I play video games, such as Halo (1, 2, 3, Wars and ODST in 10 days). I have xbox live (add me if you wish) Dancing Sushi .
I'm a cat person, but my newest pet is a Chihuahua.
And I'm a Junior in High School.

You do not need to know more unless you are stalking me.
♪.abbie.♫

i like your taste in music^^  

Im Diggin That Dope

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games