Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm
The was nothing extra special about this day. The clouds that always enshrouded the Little Necropolis still hovered closer to the ground than in any other district in quaint little Byako. No, what made this day special, was the man now walking up the front walkway from the street. He strode to a stop in front of a grotesque fountain, dropped his briefcase by his feet, and sat on the edge of the still fountain. "What a day," he said aloud to the still, damp air. "But what an eventful day it has been. Shame there's no one here to show me around."

After only a few more seconds of sitting, Doctor Muciello stood once more, gathered his briefcase and began walking back towards the street. He stopped outside the vacant homes and glanced towards their dark windows. He walked slowly up to one of the doors and knocked on the door lightly. After no response, and another few seconds knocked again. With no response yet again, he pushed on the door, and to his surprise, it swung open. He went ahead and went inside, and after lighting a candle, showed himself around. "Besides the dust," he said to himself. "This place seems livable enough to suit my standards....for now."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:23 pm
In just a few short hours, the good doctor had managed to scrub the entirety of the living quarters down and was able to remove all of the dust. He was pleased to find a bed and mattress in one room as well as a table and chairs in the kitchen. Settling himself down into one of the chairs, he propped his briefcase on top of the table. With a click, the lid flung open with a few pieces of paper flying out. The candle flickered briefly as a sheet of paper went threw it. and settled lightly on the table next to it. "Now, where do I from here," he muttered as he began riffling through some papers and news clippings. One particular news clipping caught his attention. it read:
Die Dracht, owner of The Alkemist, purchases D.I.N.E.R. from the Government.
That small piece of news ruined his posh lifestyle and easy research, but he supposed he could make do with his new accomodations, even if they were a little, creepy. "I should definitely, go have a word with Miss Dracht and while I am out, have a word with the Mayor. They'll need to know ownership of this place has changed hands, into mine.

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:20 pm
After shutting and latching his briefcase, Dr. Muciello stood and headed towards the door. With a snap of his fingers, the candles' flame extinguished. Silently the doctor walked down the deserted entrance to the Little Necropolis. He paused briefly at the junction , and looked back towards the district he would now call home. "I shall return," he whispered to the night air as he began walking towards his first destination.

((Exit to City Hall))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm
In a flash of blinding light, Rogi appeared outside the gates of the Little Necropolis. This was the first time he had actually been here, but his master had never given him wrong runic coordinates before. He walked up the street towards the fountain. And paused there. His master had sent him two very specific instructions. First, that he was to wait by the fountain until a girl came by. The second, was to explore the mansion with this girl and keep her safe until his return. Rogi never disobeyed his master, so there he waited.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Emily stopped on the threshold of the Little Necropolis, a place she hadn’t been to in a long time. She crouched down, sitting on her hunches on the very tips of her bare feet, her aqua bangs that just passed her nose covered even her good eye now. She didn’t need it at the moment, the little dark blue thread that had encircled her shin up to her knee tugging her along. But here she stopped, her left long, wool sleeve rolled up to show scaly finger tips that she lightly touched the thread with. It shivered but head firm, and she stood up fully, her bangs opening to show her left pinkish red eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 pm
Emily entered Little Necropolis slowly, her trumpet case held firmly in her small hands, once more covered by her turtle neck. She spotted a large fountain up ahead, and headed for it in her silent way, following the blue thread that wound itself tightly around her leg. She saw the man, looking up at him through her bangs when she got within a feet of him. She stopped a blank, cold look in her eye as she assessed him.
“You. . .” she whispered huskily, her voice coming out rough from its lack of use.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:23 pm
Rogi turned around and looked down at the little girl, now standing in front of him. "Are you the one I've been waiting for," he said, mostly to himself, but nonetheless aloud. "And what brings you to this neighborhood," he asked, being polite.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:27 pm
swirling darkness rose up in the middle of the district, as it slowly settle down a hooded figure came into view. cold purple eyes looked around calmly as some shadow formed like a dragon it's tail could be seen by her ankle, just above her bare, smooth feet. and the tattoo like shadow spiraled up from ther and stopped on her neck. "...." her tail twitched behind her like any cat's would.  

MyDarkestPassion

4,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:37 pm
His master hadn't made mention of two girls meeting him here, but Esteban wasn't one to make full mention of all the details. "There aren't anymore of you girls out there, are the there," he asked, trying to lighten the mood. "I was only expecting one, but the more the merrier."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:57 pm
Siegfried wandered into the area, looking for any work. He doubted he would find any in this empty place, but he still had to look. After all, he had to feed himself sometime. Pushing his hat rim up, he surveyed the area with his uncovered eye, shining like an emerald in the waning light.What a desloate place this is, he thought to himself quietly, its a wonder anything still grows here.
Black books thumping on the ground, Siegfried looked from building to building, searching for any sign of life. His knees length coat was button up over his cheast, keeping him warm in the chill glom. The darkness seemed almost alive, twitching towards him as if grabbing. On more than one occasion did he find himself almost drawing his six shooters strapped to his hip at nothing.  

Siegfried006

MyDarkestPassion

4,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:04 pm
Shadow appeared behind Rogi "i'm the other one..." she said calmly in a thick Romanian accent, her eyes staring at the man blankly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 pm
(i'll just make a note. The man with you now is not Esteban. It is Rogi. so just edit and all will be fine.))

Master Esteban has asked that I take you through the abandoned mansion on top of the hill, and scout it out. Make sure nothing is lingering there," Rogi said, carefully watching the man who appeared not long ago. "Of course, he will provide you with lodgings and my protection while you are in his service." In a flash of an eye, Rogi's secondary programming clicked on and he was standing in front of the man who was wandering around. "Can I help you sir?"  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:20 pm
Whipping out his two revolvers, he aimed them at the man in front of him. Stopping himself before he fired, he put his revolvers back slowly. Readjusting his hat and dusting himself off, he nodded politely to what appeared to be a butler. "Good evening to you. I am just a wanderer, looking for any work that comes my way."
Siegfried took the oppurtunity to look the man over. He wore the standard bulter attire, accented by the curly mustache. However, he had appeared almost out of nowhere and he didnt see him coming from any direction. Magic user definatly. Arcane or rune I wonder..?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 pm
"Welcome to the Little Necropolis," Rogi said, bowing a little. "The only work I can offer you right now, would be for you to assist, myself and the two young ladies over there," he pointed, "in searching through the abandoned mansion to make sure it is still inhabitable."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games