Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:21 pm
Witium climbed up to the floor that Karasu and seg were on. He poked his head up through the hole in the floor to look at Karasu and seg and gestured downward, "Alright dragons, it's pillar breaking time." He climbed up fully and gave the bard down at the basement a thumbs up.

As the elf straightened up some he looked over to Yousei, "Yousei could you go get Miles and join me on the roof please." With a bow he began climbing up to the roof after snatching a long rope from a dead guard, "I'll be taking that."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:02 pm
Julianna began frantically plucking a thumb harp, getting the feel of the tune.

"Hold up on the smashing for a second, I need to test this tune." She shouted.

She started playing, and began kicking the small pebbles around her feet. They didn't budge an inch.

She stopped playing. Pebbles went flying everywhere, pell-mell around her feet.

She smiled and gave a quick thumbs up to Karasu and Seg before resuming her playing.

Bunnyhiphophip

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:44 pm
Karasu glided swiftly down to her post and stood her ground, awaiting the signal.

Yousei shivered as Camthalion's voice entered her mind once more. She wiped the sweat from her brow and breathed heavily. She then looked up to Witium and nodded solemnly, before taking off down the dark corridor in search of Miles.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:14 pm
Seg nodded and stood up jumping down to where Karusu was and leaned over as his eyes turned red and slitted. A roar escaping his throat as a sound of almost ripping tendons and clothes as he shifted back into dragon form.

Sitting up and stretching his ripped red muscles, he raised his scaled head to look to Karusu then back up and nodded ready.

((Found it ^^ I love this tail!))  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonix13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:35 pm
"Well, I suppose I'd better get out of here. Don't want to get crushed."

Aeronwy turned to the wall and began to scale it. The wall was riddled with holes, making the task fairly easy. He got stuck halfway up and had to use his katars to dig into the rock, but he made it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:42 pm
A lone wolf wandered aimlessly through an open field. The sunlight reflected off her white pelt, making her appear radiant and nearly god-like. Her long face was set forward, and held no emotion, her once vivid blue eyes dead from years of weary traveling. Yet, in her speed you could net tell that she had been wandering sleeplessly for days, for her gait was still strong, spindly legs carrying her noiselessly and gracefully over the rippling field of wild grasses, through which she was nearly unseen, the only per of her that could be identified were the very tips pf her white auds, and her upper back.
She was on the verge of an emotional breakdown, and tears slowly fell from her blue optics, leaving silver streaks down her white cheeks. She found that with each step, her paws grew more and more heavy. She could no longer continue, and discontinue is exactly what she did. She stopped, and for the first time in ages she sat, setting her haunches onto the dusty earth, and simply looked to the sky.
Closing her eyes, she took in the beauty of her surroundings and for the first time in ages, she didn’t blame nature for what it had made her, a monster. Pulling back her head, she laid her auds flat against her skull, and let out a long howl, its tune twisting throughout the air.

Dazzil_in_Wonderland

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:02 pm
Witium called down from the roof to Karasu and Seg, "Alright It's time!" As soon as he spoke the elf began unravelling the dead guards rope to the bottom of the building. His feet were firmly planted on the roof ready for a nasty impact.

Quickly a thought raised through his mind, "wait...Yousei and Miles aren't up here yet." A bead of sweat rolled down from his forehead, "Crap..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:37 am
Yousei slowed to a stop as she suddenly lost her bearings in the abyssmal shadows of the stone corridor. She looked back and realized how far she had gone from the others.. Miles was still nowhere to be seen. She could not give up hope, but she certainly could not find him in this blackness.. Suddenly, she heard Witium's voice faintly echo in the distance, and panicked. Did he forget about us..? she wondered anxiously. She turned and began running back to the group, desperately hoping that Miles had already found his way to the roof.

As Witium's command reached Karasu, her eyes widened. She looked up at the group above them, but she knew that it was no use searching at her angle.. ~Witium! Where is Yousei??~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:41 pm
Witium blinked and looked around again before shouting down to Karasu, , "Isn't she with you?!" The elf concentrated and spoke to Yousei in thought, ~ Yousei, do you have Miles yet? We don't have much time to spare."
Soon enough Witium began pacing back and forth as he waited for answers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:18 pm
Kraid stopped dead in his tracks, instantly shifting his gaze back towards Eden. He shook his head and sighed deeply, turning back towards the dragon lands and continuing after the others.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:01 am
Seg had been standing ready and at at the command prepared to move, however at Karusu's plea his heart skipped a beat.

"The girl?! She's missing?" He grit his fangs and turned to Karusu. "We need to find her, let me help you. Two sets of dragon eyes are better then one."

He churned up a gentle smile before begginning to scan the area for Yousei, flying up a little to get a better view his powerful eyes searching...He hoped she was alright. She was a lovely and innocent, he didn't want her to be harmed. He almost found himself questioning why he cared so much for this group's members.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:04 pm
Sagor turned slowly to look back at the city, "Not toppled over yet? What a horrible disappointment." With the tightening of fist he grinned for ear to ear, "I'm almost tempted to do it for them but alas, too much trouble i think." The half giant stretched his long arms out as he walked up a hill, "I wonder when we'll see a dragon." He turned his head slightly, "Patsy, whats your connection to that brother-leader anyways, does he ahve you by the balls too?"  

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:49 pm
Ju-Hades's over-exaggerated smile grew larger, his eyes like half moons."Oh no. I am not a servant to the Brother-Leader as you are. I am the co-founder of the cult. However, he has all the power since I am not a good leader. He...motivates...us to do our best again other races and creatures. Don't get me wrong, the position would have been mine, but he has confidence that the prophecy will bring him to be a God.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:43 pm
"I serve no man," Kraid shot quickly to Ju-Hades. "I do what will get me what I want and nothing more."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:22 pm
"Oh, but of course, Kraid. Brother-Leader will give you what you want once you have done your end of the deal. As goes you, Sagor." Ju-Hades smirked again, his funny narrow expression making him look like an insane clown without makeup.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games