Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

sweety0471

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:52 pm
Nikura Uchiha
sweety0471
i've cut my wrists and arms and legs with scissors loads of time. ii don't anymore because my mum saw (only my arm not my wrists or legs)... she threatened to lock me up

ha ha my mom took me to the Center but tehy couldn't admit me because they had no proof I had cut, and they never asked to see anything except my wrists. smile dumbasses.

In year 8 my p.e teacher thought i was hurting myself and told my head of year and she told another person and i had to talk to the both of them (first my head of year she made me promise (which was a lie)) that i didn't. Then my friend told that teacher that i did and i never forgot how dissapointed she was (I could imagine it) and in year 9 another teacher spoke to me bout it so i had a pretty bad time with teachers... i know that another 2 people know (assistant head of school and support team) and i think my mum told the school. the thing is that the teachers were all like "show my your lower arms" as in wrists and i cut upper arms.... lolz stupid people...  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:54 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Made_Star
i think slitting ur wrist can be the wrong way to go about it but i know that things can some time get ruff but sliting the wrist is not the answer. but what really annoys me is when people slit there wrist just so that they can draw attention to themselves like when they purposly show it like rolling up there sleaves ahhh i have known stacks of people who do this
exactly, it's all for themselves, they know it bugs, and hurts the people around...well their true friends who care. the ones who care are the people you should talk to. going out and having fun keeps your mind off things too. so it's just a matter of mental control which you can get

And this is what starts pissing me off. When people assume that all cutters do this and show it off and just do it for attention. This is sterotyping. I have never EVER cut to draw atention to myself..infact mine are all on my ankel-leg where no one can see because i wear pants all the time.
everyone i know who has cut didn't tr yto hide it, i know some people do try to hide and they're good at it, but most people i know want it known which is annoying

I hide it well, only my 2 closest friends have seen them, tahts becuase their elping me to try to stop (way harder than it sounds). And I cut for the numb feeling, my body goes numb if you cut enough and deep enough, so eyah.
i do know that, and it was easy for me to stop
i had a close friend who did it, and what we did was if either of us did it, the other person would have to do it.
we had enough trust and honesty in each other that we'd say it. of course i didn't do it much to begin with but once she realized i was serious she stopped  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:18 pm
sweety0471
Nikura Uchiha
sweety0471
i've cut my wrists and arms and legs with scissors loads of time. ii don't anymore because my mum saw (only my arm not my wrists or legs)... she threatened to lock me up

ha ha my mom took me to the Center but tehy couldn't admit me because they had no proof I had cut, and they never asked to see anything except my wrists. smile dumbasses.

In year 8 my p.e teacher thought i was hurting myself and told my head of year and she told another person and i had to talk to the both of them (first my head of year she made me promise (which was a lie)) that i didn't. Then my friend told that teacher that i did and i never forgot how dissapointed she was (I could imagine it) and in year 9 another teacher spoke to me bout it so i had a pretty bad time with teachers... i know that another 2 people know (assistant head of school and support team) and i think my mum told the school. the thing is that the teachers were all like "show my your lower arms" as in wrists and i cut upper arms.... lolz stupid people...

Funny thing is, they all want to see where the damn sterotypes cut to show off. Never where real emo's actually do it..it makes me laugh ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:19 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Made_Star
i think slitting ur wrist can be the wrong way to go about it but i know that things can some time get ruff but sliting the wrist is not the answer. but what really annoys me is when people slit there wrist just so that they can draw attention to themselves like when they purposly show it like rolling up there sleaves ahhh i have known stacks of people who do this
exactly, it's all for themselves, they know it bugs, and hurts the people around...well their true friends who care. the ones who care are the people you should talk to. going out and having fun keeps your mind off things too. so it's just a matter of mental control which you can get

And this is what starts pissing me off. When people assume that all cutters do this and show it off and just do it for attention. This is sterotyping. I have never EVER cut to draw atention to myself..infact mine are all on my ankel-leg where no one can see because i wear pants all the time.
everyone i know who has cut didn't tr yto hide it, i know some people do try to hide and they're good at it, but most people i know want it known which is annoying

I hide it well, only my 2 closest friends have seen them, tahts becuase their elping me to try to stop (way harder than it sounds). And I cut for the numb feeling, my body goes numb if you cut enough and deep enough, so eyah.
i had a close friend who did it, and what we did was if either of us did it, the other person would have to do it.
we had enough trust and honesty in each other that we'd say it. of course i didn't do it much to begin with but once she realized i was serious she stopped

Wow I guess tahts a way to do it. My friends that are trying to help me have a suicidal past and used to do a lot of the dumb s**t I do. So thats how they plan to help me *shrugs*  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:32 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

Wow I guess tahts a way to do it. My friends that are trying to help me have a suicidal past and used to do a lot of the dumb s**t I do. So thats how they plan to help me *shrugs*
it's all mental ability, jsut tell yourself no, think about what you're doing to your friends
like i'm pretty sure you don't want to be selfish or put anyone else in a worry....why not try to think about helping your friends out instead of helping yourself you know what i'm saying?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:26 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

it's all mental ability, jsut tell yourself no, think about what you're doing to your friends
like i'm pretty sure you don't want to be selfish or put anyone else in a worry....why not try to think about helping your friends out instead of helping yourself you know what i'm saying?

Yeah I get it, It's my addiction and I'm really trying, actually I havn't cut in aleast a month so thats a start.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Nymyera

Adorable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:46 pm
I've cut before. Only... my beloved got me to give him my razor so he could break up with me time and time again. ._. Such love.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:41 am
Never. Emos aren't the only to do that. That's a stereotype...  

Dark King Treble

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:05 am
Dark King Patrick
Never. Emos aren't the only to do that. That's a stereotype...
stereotypes don't come out of thin air, a majority of them do/have/are/will  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:24 pm
For me it's not a 'would'
It's a 'do'

Yup, I slit my wrists  

bloodandviolence49

x-i D A R I S A U R

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:24 pm
well i do at times only depends on how depressed i am. (keys? lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:40 pm
Um....if I was going to die whether I did or not anyway.  

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

there was a silence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:55 pm
well.. I did... but I have absolutely no idea why.. I had no insperation... at all.. my life was good.. I guess I just did it to see how it felt?? I don't know. It wasn't even deep, bairly broke skin... hehe.. I guess I was a wimp sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:27 pm
No, but I would like to start to. Everybody thinks that I'm this girly prep girl...it's so stupid.  

a_witches_past

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:23 pm
a_witches_past
No, but I would like to start to. Everybody thinks that I'm this girly prep girl...it's so stupid.

.....You're kidding......right?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games