Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shamkjhffdsdf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:56 pm
lolz nice too meet ya but im going to tell you this, cause im sure you'll hear it from Prime as well, Ryan Ross is no longer part of P!ATD, im not saying this to insult your intelligence or anything so please don't take offense. Anyhoo, welcome to the guild, I'm rebecca and i hope ya love it here. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:12 pm
Wow. Isn't it funny how the last couple of people said they loved Ryan Ross and that he was their favorite band member,
but the P!atd break up news was a few months back? Not to be mean or anything, but I think those new members were hiding underneath huge, black, rocks.
eek sweatdrop  

- Dancing On Thee Edge -

Shamkjhffdsdf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:10 pm
- Dancing On Thee Edge -
Wow. Isn't it funny how the last couple of people said they loved Ryan Ross and that he was their favorite band member,
but the P!atd break up news was a few months back? Not to be mean or anything, but I think those new members were hiding underneath huge, black, rocks.
eek sweatdrop

yeah i agree, i think that there doin it in a last ditch effort to bring Ryan back! LOLZ jk xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 pm
Maelinna
- Dancing On Thee Edge -
eek sweatdrop

yeah i agree, i think that there doin it in a last ditch effort to bring Ryan back! LOLZ jk xd

Haha, even though he might not even know about this site. xD It's hilarious.  

- Dancing On Thee Edge -

Shamkjhffdsdf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:02 pm
- Dancing On Thee Edge -
Maelinna
- Dancing On Thee Edge -
eek sweatdrop

I know right, maybe we should stalk him and be like.. come visit this website or there will be many crazy fangirls comin after you...we know where you live xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:06 pm
Mickiiee
Heeey. im mickiiee. im 15 years old and i have be a huge fan of panic at the disco since they come out. i loooove Ryan Ross. super cute lol. heart

Hello. As Maelinna already posted, Ryan Ross is no longer associated with Panic! At The Disco. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:08 pm
Maelinna
- Dancing On Thee Edge -
Maelinna
- Dancing On Thee Edge -
eek sweatdrop

I know right, maybe we should stalk him and be like.. come visit this website or there will be many crazy fangirls comin after you...we know where you live xd

We probably should do that. Or if any of us ever gets meet & greet passes, give them a slip of paper that tells them about the website and the guild. surprised Maybe they'd join!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:28 pm
Hello there. c: I'm Merry, I'm fifteen. I really enjoy P!AD as you may have guessed, like many over the fans here, my attention was first drawn to them in 2005, when I was about ten years old or so. Though my passion hadn't com we about until I was around thirteen PANIC! has always been of musical interest to me, I think Its because of the strange and enjoyable twists they incorporate in to the their unique rock music. I like them because you are one of a kind. :] As they way I like to think of myself. Talk about over dramatic. c,:  

A stellar star

5,850 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 pm
iipsychotic
Hello there. c: I'm Merry, I'm fifteen. I really enjoy P!AD as you may have guessed, like many over the fans here, my attention was first drawn to them in 2005, when I was about ten years old or so. Though my passion hadn't com we about until I was around thirteen PANIC! has always been of musical interest to me, I think Its because of the strange and enjoyable twists they incorporate in to the their unique rock music. I like them because you are one of a kind. :] As they way I like to think of myself. Talk about over dramatic. c,:

Whoaaa, bright font! biggrin Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:20 pm
PrimeRibby
iipsychotic

Haha, Sorry for any potential headaches it may have caused. o.o
I like making my posts "pop." Thank you for the warm welcome. ^w^

A stellar star

5,850 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

PopTarrtt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:52 pm
ummm, ...
i'ma guessing i've joined ta guild a little late ...
Tha names Jess (: or PopTarrtt.
normallyy, i just type ...
hehe(:
mii biirthhdayy is June fiifthh.
i know, notthiingg to cool about that. xD
mii favorite songg by the adored band must be ethier -
"Build God..." or "Nine in the Afternoon"
i thiinkk the beats && crazzyy lyrics && adorable faces make Panic ...
AMAZING
(:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 pm
Okay then,Hello My name is ♥ Ashley ♥ and I love Panic! at the disco thats the whole point of joining this guild.Im easy going,love all types of music,love rodents,loves art,Im funny and hope you like my in this guild.They did not like me in "The Any Topic Guild".(Dont ask) Hm...My B-Day is Nov 6 and fave color is blue. Almost forgot I also have a guild its called "The Ryan Ross Guild".Please join! ♥  

LastToday

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

mayaxrevenge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:59 pm
Alright, I'm Maya. I found Panic! through the Fall Out Boy fandom at around the end of the Fever album cycle, and I've been an addicted fan ever since. I really love their non-album songs, like 'It's Almost Halloween' and stuff. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:39 pm
iipsychotic
PrimeRibby
iipsychotic

Haha, Sorry for any potential headaches it may have caused. o.o
I like making my posts "pop." Thank you for the warm welcome. ^w^

I can tell. xD
You're welcome! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:40 pm
PopTarrtt
ummm, ...
i'ma guessing i've joined ta guild a little late ...
Tha names Jess (: or PopTarrtt.
normallyy, i just type ...
hehe(:
mii biirthhdayy is June fiifthh.
i know, notthiingg to cool about that. xD
mii favorite songg by the adored band must be ethier -
"Build God..." or "Nine in the Afternoon"
i thiinkk the beats && crazzyy lyrics && adorable faces make Panic ...
AMAZING
(:

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out