Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:55 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((umm hope you know kiyoshi was the one who was being taken)) smiles "im not the one the darkness is after.....you are" darkness starts coming up near rikku and bounds her legs to the ground
((she just going partly insane cause she remember the person that looks like ur character being taken by the shadows. and she just had the flashback...maybe i should of told u that before)) Rikku continues to hold on to ruxia"Please dont let them take me....Please...."Rikku was beginning to cry as her arms slowly were slipping off Ruxia"please...."
"sorry girly not my problem" pushes her away so she would be pulled away by the darkness faster
"Why are you doing this to me?......You cared about me before the last test....what happened to the old you...."Rikku was looking at him the entire time she was being pulled away.
looks behind her with fright in his eyes
Rikku trys to look behind and barely does but she goes unconscious before she gets a go look at the thing or person behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((umm hope you know kiyoshi was the one who was being taken)) smiles "im not the one the darkness is after.....you are" darkness starts coming up near rikku and bounds her legs to the ground
((she just going partly insane cause she remember the person that looks like ur character being taken by the shadows. and she just had the flashback...maybe i should of told u that before)) Rikku continues to hold on to ruxia"Please dont let them take me....Please...."Rikku was beginning to cry as her arms slowly were slipping off Ruxia"please...."
"sorry girly not my problem" pushes her away so she would be pulled away by the darkness faster
"Why are you doing this to me?......You cared about me before the last test....what happened to the old you...."Rikku was looking at him the entire time she was being pulled away.
Rikku trys to look behind and barely does but she goes unconscious before she gets a go look at the thing or person behind her.
picks rikku up and lays her on the bed and walks away "good luck tommorrow" closes the door behind him ((that wasnt ruxia its a mystery character))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:59 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
picks rikku up and lays her on the bed and walks away "good luck tommorrow" closes the door behind him ((that wasnt ruxia its a mystery character))
((awwww....T.T)) Rikku wakes up lately and looks around"what happened?" ((is she in her room or Ruxia's room still?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((awwww....T.T)) Rikku wakes up lately and looks around"what happened?" ((is she in her room or Ruxia's room still?))
((ruxias)) ruxias body still hanging by his arms passed out  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:17 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Rikku looks at Ruxia."Ruxia...."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Kiyoshi: walks in with a cup of tea "hey are you feeling all right" hands it to her  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:07 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Kiyoshi: walks in with a cup of tea "hey are you feeling all right" hands it to her
"thanks.."Rikku sits up a bit and slowly grabs the cup of tea and takes a small drink of it"Yeah, my head hurts though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"thanks.."Rikku sits up a bit and slowly grabs the cup of tea and takes a small drink of it"Yeah, my head hurts though..."
"yeah i know how you feel thats just how it is when its your first time being pulled into the darkness" smiles " oh!! i have the thing i wanted to show you before you ran in here"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:31 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"yeah i know how you feel thats just how it is when its your first time being pulled into the darkness" smiles " oh!! i have the thing i wanted to show you before you ran in here"
Rikku looked over at Ruxia"okay, so what is it?" She looks back at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((umm thats not ruxia speaking its kiyoshi)) "here you wanted to know your connection" hands here a photo User Image  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:53 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((umm thats not ruxia speaking its kiyoshi)) "here you wanted to know your connection" hands here a photo User Image
((i know that. she looking for Ruxia and idk but she thinks she found him. sorry that it was confusing)) Rikku looks at the picture then gives it back then looked away"did he care about her?.......if he did then why didnt he go find her before it was to late?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((i know that. she looking for Ruxia and idk but she thinks she found him. sorry that it was confusing)) Rikku looks at the picture then gives it back then looked away"did he care about her?.......if he did then why didnt he go find her before it was to late?"
"he does care about you he even looks over you right now" looks over to ruxias boddy "he had to leave his body because of that thing inside him so right now that body is just a shell"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:51 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"he does care about you he even looks over you right now" looks over to ruxias boddy "he had to leave his body because of that thing inside him so right now that body is just a shell"
Rikku cries "Where is he now? Im confused"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"hes right here" points to where her heart should be  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:40 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"hes right here" points to where her heart should be
"ruxia...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out