Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:24 pm
futashi layed back in his bed. he then look at kit. "ripp....him and his demon oh most killed me." he said looking down. he then look at kit again "so, how are things in rock." he said, smiling at kit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:27 pm
"well to be honest just fine we kinda remodeld so everything is all good"kit pulled out a bottle and poured a glass"ah you want some water theres nothing like it"kit looks at futashi in his bed"well he messed you up pretty good what did you do to deserve this"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:32 pm
"he said he wanted to be killed, he was insane to. its nothing like before......but even with he nibi's power, i was powerless." he said, looking at the cup in his hand. he then stare at the water. "i need to train harder then before now." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:36 pm
"well i have heard rumors of a cave that if you enter it steals your senses you cant see your hearing and your sight slowly depleate and you baisiclaly run of your chakra for seven days and when you emerge if you emerge then you will be the strongest you will ever be i was thinking of seeking it out but it is only a myth"kit looks at futashi"sorry but i guess you will have to just train yourself like an every day person"kit gulps down the water"so when are you goiing to be back at rock"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:39 pm
katsu walks in"I fell and i have a booboo"katsu said sarcastically  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:40 pm
"when im fully healed. and that may take a month. it would take me a year to heal like this, but sense i have the demon nibi in me, it will be faster." he said, looking at kit. "and i wanted to see what was going on here to."  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:41 pm
"Hello im here"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:43 pm
"well katsu did you follow me all the way here"kit said sipping his water still facing futashi"well i am going back you get batter i want to be the one to beat you up next time okay"kit turns around and says"ill be expecting you in the village in exactly one month dont be late"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:44 pm
Hinaru walks in as Kit walks out. She sighed. "I came to supervise our little gennin" over here. She laughed in a joking way. "So are you feeling any better Sensei?" Hinaru said as she was worried about his health.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:45 pm
"well screw you,Kit. Jackass"  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:46 pm
Hinaru nods her head. nevermind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:47 pm
ninja burning_eyes ninja burning_eyes ninja burning_eyes ninja burning_eyes ninja burning_eyes ninja burning_eyes ninja burning_eyes ninja burning_eyes ninja burning_eyes  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:50 pm
"oh right, the sensai"Katsu turns around  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:50 pm
"Sensei, are you feeling any better?" She said worriedly. "I am sorry that I couldn't do anything to help you...and that Reza left." she looked down.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:51 pm
futahsi looks at her. "im doing alittle fine. susumu-sama, the leader of the medic, help me live. so im doing fine, jsut in alot of pain." he said, smiling at her. "how are you ma'am sannin?" he said  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games