Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:21 pm
I'm probably getting it for Christmas...enh..oh well. It'll just sit in my collection of LOTR video games. I'll play it a bit.

I don't mind the GBA one that much since it's enjoyable and time-consuming when I'm really bored (and I mean, I'm driving to Florida on the 16th...) so it'll serve a purpose. The console one I'll probably play once then leave it o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:26 pm
The Valar forged weapons. Battle of the Powers, anyone? Their smithies and armories were sealed shut after the Battle, and news of such weapons were not uttered to the Eldar, until the release of Melkor from his chains.

Still, a Valarin (Is that a word? It is now.) weapon from the First Age is a bit off.

I myself have just made it to East Moria. I am in no hurry to beat this game. And I'd hardly claim that the graphics are the most amazing ever, either. Sure, everything is pretty, but I've seen better.

Menegil
Ending remark: The best graphics, and a too simple gameplay are not that much of a good combo. EA...leave RPGs for the pros (coughSquaresoftcough), but PLEASE work with them. It was a good try, but not good enough.

Good god, the name is Square-Enix, not Squaresoft.  

Falathrim

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:31 pm
Falathrim
The Valar forged weapons. Battle of the Powers, anyone? Their smithies and armories were sealed shut after the Battle, and news of such weapons were not uttered to the Eldar, until the release of Melkor from his chains.

Still, a Valarin (Is that a word? It is now.) weapon from the First Age is a bit off.

I myself have just made it to East Moria. I am in no hurry to beat this game. And I'd hardly claim that the graphics are the most amazing ever, either. Sure, everything is pretty, but I've seen better.

Menegil
Ending remark: The best graphics, and a too simple gameplay are not that much of a good combo. EA...leave RPGs for the pros (coughSquaresoftcough), but PLEASE work with them. It was a good try, but not good enough.

Good god, the name is Square-Enix, not Squaresoft.
eek stressed Sorry, I am used to Squaresoft. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:40 pm
I switched my nosering from a hoop to a stud, and I keep forgetting I changed it.
When I move my finger by my nose I don't feel the hoop and worry, that it fell out, for a minute until I remember I changed it.

Wow, that was random xp  

Kementari

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:45 pm
Kementari
I switched my nosering from a hoop to a stud, and I keep forgetting I changed it.
When I move my finger by my nose I don't feel the hoop and worry, that it fell out, for a minute until I remember I changed it.

Wow, that was random xp

...Very. 3nodding xd

More randomness: Woo! Just got another rare event. (Blue giftox) whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:46 pm
Meanwhile, I get rare events maybe once a month...  

Falathrim

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:47 pm
...the stone is on fire. Why is the stone on fire?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:48 pm
I just got a pink link! whee heart  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:48 pm
Falathrim

Huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:01 pm
Longbow UK
Falathrim

Huh?

I will second this.  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:23 pm
eek xd I just found another rare event! (Pink Giftbox containing Android Damage Prosthetics)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:25 pm
Longbow UK
eek xd I just found another rare event! (Pink Giftbox containing Android Damage Prosthetics)
What in the name of all that is holy...  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:29 pm
Menegil
Longbow UK

xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:31 pm
Longbow UK
Menegil
Longbow UK

xp

Son of a...
I have gotten three rare events today, but they were all enchanted trunks.  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:38 pm
It's strange how they all seem to come at once, after going weeks/months without a single event. xp  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games