Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grassleaves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:16 pm

Kani, lemme in! I wanna see da house!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:20 pm

ok ok hold*she ren toe door from her pool in her bathing suit almost slipping when she opened it* hey!

DemonEndi

grassleaves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:26 pm

Hey! *Ten walked around the house*Ooooh cool, nice pool!*Kazi came running in through the door after Ten. He ran around the house very quickly. Kazi ran around the pool several times out of excitment. 4laugh * Oh, Kani, is there any foodhere? I'm kinda hungry. blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:36 pm

yea,that way *she pointed pointed right ways from the living room just when her little sister came running through the back door*kani who's here*she got embareesed that he was in her bathingsuit and ran back to te pool jumping in quickly* haahahaha i think she likes you

DemonEndi

grassleaves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:39 pm

that's cool i guess.

Ten walks to the fridge and looks for food. Where's the ham?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:51 pm

we don't eat animals acually sorry *she went to the fridge and got out a peice of sushi* but we eat fish*she ate it*

DemonEndi

grassleaves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:54 pm

It'll do! he took a piece of sushi and popped it in his mouth.
The dog don't like sushi but I love it. Not as much as I like pigs though.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:57 pm

*her dog jenna came running down the steps kanin picked her up*this is jenna she's a palmy*she was small and fludfy and dyed rainbow colors*you must excuse the colorful ness i thought it looked cute*sh gave jenna apeice if sushi*haha she loves it

DemonEndi

grassleaves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:02 pm

Kazi came running up to Kani.

Another dog? lemme sniff her!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:29 pm

hahahahaha*she put jenna down but jenna just wanted the peice of sushi kanien was holding then she looked at kazi*come on lets go to the pool*kanien started walking towards thack door jenna following her*

DemonEndi

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:29 pm

Ki:where in the hell is she
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:47 pm

Gohma arrives at the door with Kani. "I hope you are going to feel much better. We have to train and you can't be doing it feeling like this." He grins at her. "Good night then."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:49 pm

night*she gave him a hug*thank you*she opened the door*here give this to ozzy*she handed him anote that read*
meet me at the free bird cafe i have to talk to you
kanipants
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:52 pm

Gohma hugged her back. "You're welcome. I need to get back. See you tomorrow." Gohma left down the drive going across the village to Ozzy's mansion.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:54 pm

*she closed the door behind herself walking up the steps to her room turning on her light then sitting by her window looking out to the stars*
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games