Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:07 pm
xD. The second pic Joy drew made me smile.

Especially the pose Joy is posing and her cocky smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:00 pm
really crappy drawing of Rivera's autumn PJs... her spring and summer ones are prettier... >.>
User Image  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:29 pm
Awesome pic, Riyoku! xD I don't see anything wrong with it!

Here's some lineart pics, I'm going to CG them once I finish my last comission and go on haitus. CwC;;

User Image

She's a knight, she was actually my first OC that I made. Her name is Odette.

User Image

'nuff said. xP

User Image

Ai as a slayer before Ria. She cutt her hair because she wanted a new beginning. Now she has her long hair back.

User Image
Another Slayer character.

User Image

Another slayer character. I noticed how I'm drawing guys better now. These pics still need more cleanup.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:36 pm
XD weeee Ai-y!!Can't wait to see them get CG!! The 2nd guy is my favorite dude. And I like the pic of slayer ai-y!! ^0^  

JoY_AnGel

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:54 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm
::sqee:: Ai I love the hawkai and Mustang one whee and of course I love all your other works!! You inspire me to start drawing again!

and Riyoku, as always, you are flawless again!!! The body proportions are just incredible!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:10 am
User Image

D=.... i fail at background-ing.... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:30 am
User Image Cute couple whee

orignal or fanart? Shadows are a bit iffy and Juice cheated on the BG didn't she? tsk tsk XD
Hair and colour and just the general style is cute as always. Don't like how the guys standing but love the gurl's body structure whee very good job there XD. Keep up the good work Juice XD

and Riyoku has that rather funky style of long legs and long arms body structures.

07.09.06 heart
[ * ][ ~ ][ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  

MintGekkou
Captain

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:05 am
Nyeh xd Thank you, kurai! They're original, RP characters me and my friends used a few weeks ago.

Is it me or is photoshop a pain for background-ing? Helpp gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:20 pm
I so envy the shading... >.> I didn't have much time today, since school starts tomorrow... so I finished this in 1 hour... it's fast... but it's CRAP.

User Image
For Shiny's new chara ^^ Shinku, I think? Did I get the name wrong? gonk  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Taerl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:11 am
ninja What's this? Taerl can draw? Yes :3 Taerl can CG? Yes x3 Taerl has recently finished a picture? Yush xD And Taerl shall post it in Ria? Nu! D< I mean... YUSH! >w<

Clicky! :3

Yeeeeeah <.<; I would put the picture straight up but it's rather large and I had put it up in my DA anyway >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:18 pm
Dat's weally kyut!!! *ahem* That's really cute. sweatdrop *glompsh* whee MARRY ME!!!  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:33 am
xD Tank ye and... OKAY! >D!! *says in creepy voice* You're MY wife noooow! >D *cough*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:03 pm
Taerl
xD Tank ye and... OKAY! >D!! *says in creepy voice* You're MY wife noooow! >D *cough*
Ki-kun and Legion are gonna be maaaad.... xd lover boys kya! J/K ^^ How do you color anyway? Kyuu?  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:09 am
yay! i finsished up another pic today... with background. and no, no cheating this time... xp It's ashlee simpson... if you don't like her, then... hm sorry... sweatdrop

User Image

^ the original

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^mine

xp I feel like a cheater now! it looks exactly the same. but..I guess this one helped me with my real-life drawing and backgrounding....i guess confused sweatdrop

I wanna put this in the arena, but I don't think I can... coz the rules : "make sure your image is not copied or traced.".... this is copying..eh? crying  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games