Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
a-dongle? *Falls over laughing* Now I wouldn't have thought of that. So, why a dongle...because it dangles? Too funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:42 pm
I don't know why they originally were going to call it a dongle, I just know that they were going to. It makes me laugh xd  

Zurgi

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:44 pm
*Is passing the time until Falathrim posts his picture.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:55 pm
You'll be waiting awhile.  

Falathrim

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:02 pm
Falathrim
You'll be waiting awhile.

Just post the picture. rolleyes You said you would consider it. What are you worried about? We're not going to think any lesser of you... You're ego will still be the size of England. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:10 pm
Besides, Fala, this will just put a stop to all the theories about who you are. This can only benefit you! It's a win-win situation!  

Zurgi

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:11 pm
Zurgi
Besides, Fala, this will just put a stop to all the theories about who you are. This can only benefit you! It's a win-win situation!

Unless he likes the theories.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:11 pm
Zurgi

Did you know the computer mouse was originally going to be called a "dongle"? *giggles insanely* I find it amusing.

eek
That just brings up bad things.. XDD.

I'm curious as to what Falathrim looks like too. ninja  

Melian

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:13 pm
Nimbrethil
Zurgi

Maybe he wants to be Bush!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:16 pm
Zurgi
Nimbrethil
Zurgi

*Le Gasp!* surprised  

Nimbrethil

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:24 pm
Zurgi
Nimbrethil
Zurgi

I think you're right there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:40 pm
Hey! I know. Falathrim can PM his picture to Longbow, who can post it. And, Longbow can do the same thing with Falathrim, so that neither are posting their own pictures.  

Elainya

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:44 pm
Elainya
Hey! I know. Falathrim can PM his picture to Longbow, who can post it. And, Longbow can do the same thing with Falathrim, so that neither are posting their own pictures.

I don't have a picture though... If I did, I would consider posting it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:45 pm
Oh, I have an idea, Longbow. Take a picture xp  

Zurgi

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:47 pm
Hah!!! A loophole! Longbow would show his picture if he could. He's not adverse to the showing of his picture. However, he doesn't have the means to do so. Therefore, Falathrim has to show his picture as Longbow just stated that he would have posted, if he could have. Let's see your blueness, Falathrim!  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games