Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:19 am

"Do I have to carry you?" He laughed.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:21 am

you wouldnt dare(gave him a "no you will not face") im fine gohma kun reallly(backs away)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:24 am

Gohma smiled. Moving forward quickly he grabbed her and pick her up. "I do dare." He smiled at her and began walking to her room.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:26 am

put me down!!!(she whispered loudly ) you have no authority to do such things!!!(hits his chest like a kid)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:28 am

Gohma smiled and held her tighter. Regardless of whether Tokuno was sleeping or not he kicked open her door. Smiling again he stopped just at the edge of the bed. "Are you sure you aren't tired?" He whispered in her ear.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 am

would you please stop whispering in my ear...(blushes a bit) that hot breathe of yours can get annoying and no i dont need sleep right now

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:35 am

Gohma smiled. "I think you like it." He replied sitting her softly onto the bed. "I really do think you should go to sleep."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:37 am

no i will not(sits up in bed) i will not sleep right now! i am not tired!(becomes once and finally awke because of the ruckas)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:43 am

Gohma sat down next to her in the bed. He looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry." He whispered once before looking over at her. "For everything."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:50 am

please do not take this on yourself fully...miharu is blaming you when its not all your fault...plus also another thing...she needs to realize she cant keep you to herself....like my sayiny "if you truley love something you will not keep it caged and clip the birds wings...youll let it fly if it comes back to you its yours but if it dont it never was yours in the begning" thats my saying...gohmakun pick whoever just all you need to know is that at least one person in this world when no others will always love kay!(smiles and hides pain as much as possible) ill be happy as long as you are

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:52 am

Gohma smiled grimly. Leaning over he kissed her. "One last kiss. You will always hold a place in my heart, and our friendship will not end. Not because of this." He smiled again. "I will always care for you. Always."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:56 am

(her cheeks turn a bright red) as the same for you gohma kun....hehe...thats why if i need to ....if it comes down to it....i will fight....no matter how much im scared right now....ill do what i have too(looks at ground andeyes are shaky) i never really understood what it felt like to be loved...to feel warm...to have a heart...i was so angry all the time when i was back then....angry at the world...and myself....that pain returns when i sleep...in remmeberance of things.....

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:59 am

Gohma grew quiet. He knew what it was like to be haunted every moment you closed your eyes. The images assaulting you. Taking away everything for what seemed a lifestime. Smiling at her again he wrapped his fingers through hers and leaned his head against the wall. "I will always be here for you. I promise at anytime I'll listen and help you through."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:04 am

(destiny grasped his hand back feeling the scars on her palm she flinched a bit) mother always waas harsh with punishments...they varied depending on her mood....kunais were no exception...(closes up legs together) painful reminders are left inside and out

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:09 am

Gohma pulled off his shirt. Grasping her hand he traced it gently over the scars of his life. He had many. "I'm no stranger to pain." He whispered softly. "But you have had it worse than me in so many ways." He felt a tear fall down his face. "To live through it and make it day in day out. You had to have had more courage than I will ever have." He kissed her hand and stood up. His mind wandered back to his family. His father. The tears came more freely. He remembered his grandfather. The pictures. Seeing them. Smiling the love shining through to him as he almost gave himself over to death recently to be with them. "I..." He said slowly. "I'm glad you decided to stay here with us still." He walked out slowly. His chest glistening with the tears. His shirt still lay next to her on the bed.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games