Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:39 am
Toki, you sound like a perverted old man stalker after cbc. eek

gonk cbc, don't do it!

Good. I hope they continue to hurt you. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:36 pm
Tokioka
@Mini: Inner Toki is my self-loathing and cynicism! gonk

And I was the one who censored my post, in case niph didn't want people to track her down.

Inner mini scares me... I mean I don't actually talk to inner toki, he's just there. Maybe you should ignore him. xD

@Sin: Yes. Yes, you are. Bench is a British brand.

@CBC: Well why don't you post your buns up and we'll see who's more flat? If you've got a curvacious butt then I'll eat my hat. razz

And I thought I was already accepted, well to the same extent that I was before I left. It doesn't matter if you don't accept me though, I'll always accept you! whee *glomps*

@Chibs: Yeh I figured it was pretty normal, for a guy anyways. An asian guy lol. If I did have a really curvy butt wouldn't that be a bit weird? o.0

You're not the only one who doesn't like facebook. I think I've gotten bored of social networking sites since I left myspace. The only thing I use FB for now is uploading pics.

Why would I ignore Inner Mini? Sometimes he's only person I have to speak to...especially if I'm alone on a train or walking along a deserted road. Without him to speak to, I could potentially lose my mind and become insane. xd

And another thing: Why is everyone so obsessed with arse pics now? talk2hand Just because a few of you have posted pics of your butts doesn't mean all of us have to. Not all of us have webcams that allow you to snake your booty at the monitor. Unless I somehow manage to stick a camera up my butt and do a random shot, I'd have to get one of my family members to take a photo, and that's something I'd be too embarassed to ask.  

Minielf

t o x i c l i p s t i c k

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:02 pm
yea....
I'm a vegetarian, a tree hugger, and I love animals.

;P

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:01 pm
User Image
me~~ heart  

fish_dream

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:35 am
I don't have a FB account, so I have no access to the photos...

But since this is a pic posting thread, here's what I'm into lately:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:57 am
4laugh  

Chibito7

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:13 pm
Chibito7
4laugh
confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Everybody go watch! 3nodding  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:17 am
Oh, the BBC has some outrageous stuff. I love the remake of 'The Canterbury Tales'. We watched 'The Miller's Tale' because we studied it last year. It starred Billie Piper, James Nesbit and um... the old guy whose name I've forgotten, lol (he's in Corrie, I think... I think... I wouldn't know, I don't like English soaps). It was hilarious, because it was modernised. I see this Shakespeare video has Billie in it as well. And James McAvoy! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:47 am
Yeah, McAvoy plays Macbeth. I haven't watched it yet, but seems very intense. He's the second chef (or whatever they're called) in a fancy restaurant and kills the head chef. And McDuff is the head waiter who's played by Richard Armitage.  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:00 am
I shall watch it when I can! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:22 am
Oh, I've seen the SR version of A Midsummer Night's Dream, it has Rupert Evans in it who is hothothot <3  

Niphz
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:26 am
Rupert Evans, I wouldn't say he's hot. He reminds me of Josh Hartnett, they're both very boy-next-door clean cut look.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:42 am
(having goggled Rupert Evans...)

Meh. They're both good looking, but nothing special. xd I love Ben Barnes and Alex Pettyfer. And I worship Adam Brody. xd 4laugh  

Chibito7

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces