Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:28 am
Xenomina
That's just stupid, but what can you do, I guess. What was the old one, anyway?
It's the same thing, they just had to censor the end of it, where he shoots the enemy in the head, they black the screen out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 am
I don't care if David Bowie looks androgynous or not. David Bowie is GOD!

I hope Link wins, cause I'm NOT sad to admit that I'm a total Link fanboy.

Of course Baraka would have the most gruesome fatality. Final boss sounds...Kewl. I'm glad they didn't have any of the new MK characters from 4+ in it...I'm not a big fan of those rosters. Ultimate MK Trilogy has the best roster. I wonder where MK is going to go from here?  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:47 am
Stranger to Paradise
I don't care if David Bowie looks androidgenius or not. David Bowie is GOD!

Of course Baraka would have the most gruesome fatality. Final boss sounds...Kewl. I'm glad they didn't have any of the new MK characters from 4+ in it...I'm not a big fan of those rosters. Ultimate MK Trilogy has the best roster. I wonder where MK is going to go from here?

Yeah, most of the new characters were less than iconic. But frankly, I think Quan Chi deserves to be in it. He's a brilliant character.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:38 am
Stranger to Paradise
I don't care if David Bowie looks androidgenius or not. David Bowie is GOD!

I'm guessing more crossover games since the MK series itself ended with Armageddon a couple years ago.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:49 am
Yeah, but they were going to restart the Canon, from what I've heard.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:42 pm
I just watched Jacob's Ladder. biggrin

That movie wasn't so much scary as it was just.. plain messed up. In a good way. I can definitely see what Silent Hill took from it. Plus Tim Robbins is the star, so you know it's ******** up. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:09 pm
...Did some one just edit my spelling interpretation of androidgenius...CANAS, I'm looking at you...Pshh, Mods...He he.

I heard that they weren't going to restart the franchise, but rather continue on with a whole new cast of characters (With some coming in from the past games as well).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:23 pm
Well.. It's gotten pretty lonely up in the fan-fiction section. I like writing right after I've had a good play of REmake, so anyone wanna continue to pitch in, stop by at "The Chain-Linked Fence." It deserves attention, 'cuz its only just starting to get to some interesting stuff.

Other than that, school is sucking: agreed?  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:38 pm
Canas Renvall
I just watched Jacob's Ladder. biggrin

That movie wasn't so much scary as it was just.. plain messed up. In a good way. I can definitely see what Silent Hill took from it. Plus Tim Robbins is the star, so you know it's ******** up. xd

Yeah, well, a ******** is scarier than anything else these days. Frankly, I've grown numb to horror, as unfortunate as that is.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:41 pm
Bio, just forget about everything horror until like... March... then rediscover all of your favorite things to do!!

Yes, school is sucking, I barely have time to sleep anymore sad  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:47 pm
Screw that, guys. School is awesome. I wish I was still in school.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:29 pm
Lemme re-phrase that: College is sucking.

High school was the s**t. I'm only 5 months graduated, and I miss it beyond a shadow of a doubt! gonk

Agreed Notte, sleep is always needed. Bio needs to forget everything horror to regrow an appreciation for it.

Edit: and speaking of the fan-fic, stop on by again Notte. Your entries are certainly a revival for the deafening silence. I wanna see which way you steer the story. cool  

Mjolnir The Hammer

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:42 pm
@Mjolnir: God, I miss high school so much too, but I think that's because nothing really goes on at a community college...Two years, and then I will get my major party hardy hat out again.

@Bio: There is a lot of good horror movies coming out nowadays; you're just not searching in the right places. To truly appreciate horror culture today, peer into the bottom of the well.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:49 pm
Don't be partying every single night though. You might find yourself in an ally-way one morning with nothing but a pair of underwear on, stranded with no phone or car... ninja  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:16 pm
Stranger to Paradise
@Mjolnir: God, I miss high school so much too, but I think that's because nothing really goes on at a community college...Two years, and then I will get my major party hardy hat out again.

@Bio: There is a lot of good horror movies coming out nowadays; you're just not searching in the right places. To truly appreciate horror culture today, peer into the bottom of the well.

I don't know what you mean by the bottom of the well. But right now, the only movies that are scary are J-Horror movies, and those bore the hell out of me. Beyond The Ring, there's just more of the same damn thing.

Oh, and I miss college as all hell.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games