Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:16 pm

*Laughs histaricall rolling on the floor*

(Eheh...being bored does this to us!)

*Runs over to Dante and jumps up* Catch me!

*looks over at Dante* but wait! What's this? My knight and shining armowr had returned for me! Oh what is a girl to do? should I stay with with beloved Marcus, or return to the one I hate and love at the same time?

*curtain falls*

Make up!

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

sorry, rox-san was in the middle of donating all of her 2k in a guild for subforms DX at least i'm no longer a member, i'm a crew! xD ((It's in a different place... not gunna say where because i'm scared of Kurai cool ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:18 pm

User Image *Catches DM and setsher down on the floor as he pushed his glasses against his face* Your 'knight' never left... *he watched Miko as he stepped away from DM and her, sitting down at hs usual spot*

"Somewhere between that guy: a man AND a devil... lies our only chance of salvation "
~Enzo

Dante Tony Redgrave

Shinygami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:19 pm

I'm so confused... *Is still holding Miko* If you wanna be kissed so bad.... *Kisses cheek* There! *Smiles playfully*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:19 pm

User Image And btw Roxxan...who cares if he knows your admin at the official anime guild?

"Somewhere between that guy: a man AND a devil... lies our only chance of salvation "
~Enzo

Dante Tony Redgrave

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:20 pm

No my Dear Dante dun leave me!

*Glares at Polo* He has not returned for you but for me!You shsall have no one and I shall have them all!!!

*manicall laughter fades as curtain falls*

Wardrobe!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:20 pm

Directer: cue curtain!

*curtain comes up, I'm standing in a black old victorian dress with white lace around the collar and sleeve cuffs, spotlight falls on me, Marcus,Dante and Ichigo*

Oh what am I to do? My knight...who said he was my knight, is here but it seems he is with my dearest friend, Ichigo! *cries*

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Dante Tony Redgrave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:22 pm

User Image Bah.... *he waved a hand and walked off, taking a seat in the corner*

~Enzo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:23 pm

I've always been afraid of kurai xD Iunno why though. I've never ever ever talking to kurai. Well, I said hi, but kurai never answered xd

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

DeeMac61206

*Spot light shones on her now weary a red lolita style dress*

But you have Marcus and who do I have no one!

*Walks over next to Polo and cries with her*

(We are soooo weird...xDD)

(this is nuts)

*continues to cry* Oh how could you do this to me, Ichigo? After all we've been through...THe snow storm in russia....the war in indonesia.....the stomach ache from that 3 week old pizza! why????

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Immolatus

CUT!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:24 pm

*throws a shoe at Immolatus*

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games