Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:22 am
@Mjolnir: I take it that was one of your hush hush experiences. rofl

@Bio: What I mean is, don't search for horror through the mainstream or direct to video movies, go even deeper: Go to a horror movie convention, where I guarantee they will have thousands of great horror movies you have never even heard of before, new and old. J-horror has gotten old, and even the new French horror is starting to wear off, but I guarantee there is even more effed up and scary s**t out there then those genres. If there are no conventions, go to the cheapest movie store you can find, and they may be able to wet your appetite there. I saw half a movie at a convention once called August Underground Penance, or something like that, and it was a very disturbing. very shocking, and VERY SCARY fake snuff film...I walked out on it, and I never done that before. Search, and you will find...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:00 pm
Ehr, NO of course not! *waves hands erratically in denial

>_>

<_<

Well... I mean, at least I had the keys and a car, but I sorta.... kinda... THEY STOLE MY FRIGGIN' PANTS MAN!!User Image  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:01 pm
Stranger to Paradise
@Mjolnir: I take it that was one of your hush hush experiences. rofl

@Bio: What I mean is, don't search for horror through the mainstream or direct to video movies, go even deeper: Go to a horror movie convention, where I guarantee they will have thousands of great horror movies you have never even heard of before, new and old. J-horror has gotten old, and even the new French horror is starting to wear off, but I guarantee there is even more effed up and scary s**t out there then those genres. If there are no conventions, go to the cheapest movie store you can find, and they may be able to wet your appetite there. I saw half a movie at a convention once called August Underground Penance, or something like that, and it was a very disturbing. very shocking, and VERY SCARY fake snuff film...I walked out on it, and I never done that before. Search, and you will find...

Well, there's only ONE store around here that sells pretty much every horror movie ever, and it's just a big retailer. So the workers there know crap all, and won't be able to help me. But I'll keep an eye out for the next convention.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:27 pm
Bio, I've heard a movie called 'Audition' is a really scary psycho-thriller... you might want to try it (but at your own risk, 'cause I haven't seen it yet).

Mjolnir, I'll head over and see what you've cooked up. Everyone else is invited to participate as well! I dont have to be the every-other poster, lol!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:49 pm
On another note, today is my birthday!! blaugh (Or yesterday by the time some read this...) I turned 22. Yayz! whee

Btw Notte, thanx for the message you sent me. I would've replied but everytime I tried, my comp froze up on me and kicked me off the internet. stressed sweatdrop *huggles*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:23 pm
Vankala
On another note, today is my birthday!! blaugh (Or yesterday by the time some read this...) I turned 22. Yayz! whee

Btw Notte, thanx for the message you sent me. I would've replied but everytime I tried, my comp froze up on me and kicked me off the internet. stressed sweatdrop *huggles*

Feeeeeeck! I meant to say Happy Birthday, yesterday, but then I was like, "Nah, I'll wait til tomorrow. I won't forget."
Next thing I know. Durrh.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:17 pm
Happy birthday Vankala! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:37 pm
I didn't think it would be such a big thing to mention, since I still don't know you guys much and all, but YAY! My birthday is in 1.5 hours! I turn 19, which means I'm 3 years younger then Vankala, which also means that while I get to retain my unabashedly physique youth, Vankala get's to drink legally, so it's an equal trade off ha ha.

Happy birthday to me and to you Vankala! May we enjoy the rest of which we will have until the end in 2012. rofl  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:18 am
Happy Late birthday. Also Notte, I saw that movie. I warn everyone, unless you're used to Japanese scary/horror/strangeness in a wickedly sick way I suggest you not watch it. Well It's not so scary, but the way the bad person supposedly punishes the people she wants to punish in the way she does...well it's so ******** freaky. How in the hell does she master that s**t. Gives me the chills. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:50 am
Stranger to Paradise
I didn't think it would be such a big thing to mention, since I still don't know you guys much and all, but YAY! My birthday is in 1.5 hours! I turn 19, which means I'm 3 years younger then Vankala, which also means that while I get to retain my unabashedly physique youth, Vankala get's to drink legally, so it's an equal trade off ha ha.

Happy birthday to me and to you Vankala! May we enjoy the rest of which we will have until the end in 2012. rofl

Happy birthday then! heart  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:23 am
biggrin Yay!! I'm glad you got my note, Vankala! Now, when are you going to send me the picture of your curls so I can drool in envy over them? 4laugh

Happy Birthday Stranger!!! Hope you have a good one!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:34 am
NotteRequiem
biggrin Yay!! I'm glad you got my note, Vankala! Now, when are you going to send me the picture of your curls so I can drool in envy over them? 4laugh

Happy Birthday Stranger!!! Hope you have a good one!

Whenever I stop procrastinating and whip out my camera! sweatdrop Sry, I'll try and get one by tonight since I don't have to work. For now I gotta get ready for school.  

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:53 pm
Vankala! You shouldn't procrastinate! Afterall...

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:39 pm
Alkaizer87
Happy Late birthday. Also Notte, I saw that movie. I warn everyone, unless you're used to Japanese scary/horror/strangeness in a wickedly sick way I suggest you not watch it. Well It's not so scary, but the way the bad person supposedly punishes the people she wants to punish in the way she does...well it's so ******** freaky. How in the hell does she master that s**t. Gives me the chills. eek

Oh, it's Japanese? Interest faded.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:52 pm
Bio, you're so critical! D:  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games