Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:41 pm

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
you know, my pokemon gym challenge thread, has to eb the third most successful wi-fi subforum thread made. you know, counting the two stickys.

oh and I thought i'd bring it up, the friend codes lists need tending. lots of new people posting codes.
Bodewyn used to do that.
Maybe Nter would do it for us.
now your thinkin'!

I hardly see Nter though, usually just when there is news or on occasion...

is he a lurker?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:41 pm

Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
you know, my pokemon gym challenge thread, has to eb the third most successful wi-fi subforum thread made. you know, counting the two stickys.

oh and I thought i'd bring it up, the friend codes lists need tending. lots of new people posting codes.
Bodewyn used to do that.

You really don't want to do it do you? xd
No.
I really, really don't.

I put all of the banners on the front page twice since the Cult has been ******** that stuff.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:42 pm

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

Bodewyn used to do that.
now your thinkin'!

I hardly see Nter though, usually just when there is news or on occasion...

is he a lurker?
No, I think he's just lazy.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:43 pm

Meta_Fish
Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

Bodewyn used to do that.

No.
I really, really don't.

I put all of the banners on the front page twice since the Cult has been ******** that stuff.

well, i'm practically the grand duke of the wi-fi sub. I made probably the most successful thread, I have nothing else to do... all my games bore me cause of knowing how great brawl is gonna be when I have it...

Xilo The Odd

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:44 pm

Meta_Fish
Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

Bodewyn used to do that.

No.
I really, really don't.

Yea. It does look like a lot of tedious copying and pasting.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:49 pm

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

Bodewyn used to do that.

No.
I really, really don't.

well, i'm practically the grand duke of the wi-fi sub. I made probably the most successful thread, I have nothing else to do... all my games bore me cause of knowing how great brawl is gonna be when I have it...
I suppose I could.

It's just kind of stupid to even have those, though. You have to add them, and they have to add you. It would be fine if it only had to be a one way add.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:49 pm

Greetings, comrades...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:52 pm

Hey people

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:53 pm

Masamune 5.0
Greetings, comrades...

Greetings Demon Box Man.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 pm

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

Bodewyn used to do that.

No.
I really, really don't.

I suppose I could.

It's just kind of stupid to even have those, though. You have to add them, and they have to add you. It would be fine if it only had to be a one way add.

Or it just gave you a "so and so is adding you. Allow?" Message instead of this crap.
I'll volunteer my services in helping. I could just gather the codes and post them in the thread. That way, you can just copy and paste my post onto the first post.

Hey Sauvie and Mune.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:58 pm

Caramel wants a Gothic Veil...

*sniffle*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:01 pm

Hey Tatsu

@people- We bitching about friend codes again?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:03 pm

Sauvie
Hey Tatsu

@people- We bitching about friend codes again?

More directly about having to re-gather the friend codes of the new members, but yea.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:05 pm

Tatsu: Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. That would make me not hate Friend Codes that much. Especially if we could communicate for every game.

Wooo! I have a job to do tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some cash to get SMG. >_<

Sauvie: Yep. >D

Anyone know which store sells the red tie?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:05 pm

edit: FISH GOTS A JOB TO DO!

also, I know what you are for halloween.

DK?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games