Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:02 pm
Their pop culture has been ruined for me. I can't help it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:32 pm
So, on a boredom driven random game buying time, I decided to buy Left 4 Dead. I'm about to go play it right now.  

Elliot Salem

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:44 pm
"Zombies are too slow! crying " - RE4/5 development team.

Bitches don't know about Left 4 Dead. They will ******** you up.

I don't think Bio would be interested (it's an FPS), but I would definitely suggest it to the rest of you. I like the whole "movie" aspect. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:32 pm
I agree Angela, that's a really good game, in my opinion. That game scares the s**t out of me. Especially the witches...

I hear the moans and sobs, and I squeal like a girl every time... gonk

Edit: I looked back and saw your post Notte. I wish some OTHER people would come and help, but I already tried getting some attention, to no avail. Whatever, I guess it just got popular around the Halloween season. lol  

Mjolnir The Hammer

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:54 pm
Angela and Mjolnir - Left 4 Dead is ridiculously frightening. The Witches scare the pants off of me. A friend came over last week and we played the demo, and I was like eek "Im not playing this!" Hahaha

And in other news, I just got back from seeing the Twilight movie.. ((Turn off your judgement faces. That means you too, Bio and Canas.) And as I predicted, it was terribly dissappointing... but oddly entertaining because of my ex-roommate and I talking back and forth throughout the whole thing, making comments and laughing our asses off.

The two redeeming factors about that movie were the Baseball scene, and the actor who played James, who should have kept his shirt off soley for my appetite. Reminded me of my affinity for blondes. xd

Anyway, I'm pretty tired.. I'm gunna do some writing and then head to sleep. Till next time, gang!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:29 pm
*judgement face on*
Okay, so a book being a guilty pleasure, I can see... But you actually went to see the movie?? Egad... Next thing you'll be buying the Degeneration DVD.

On another note, I got approved to try the PlayStation Home beta. It's pretty awesome, actually. It reminds me of the Sims, except my avatar doesn't piss himself.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:56 pm
Well, to be fair, someone paid for my ticket, and I dragged my ex-roommate along because I knew we'd have a blast ripping it to shreads. Haha... minus James... I could have made a meal out of him...

Anyway! Bed time! (for me)

Enjoy the Beta, Bio!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:59 pm
Aww, geez, some people are real assholes. Who would do you the terrible deed of buying you such a ticket? You should've went into a different theatre.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:38 pm
I feel so left out...I don't have to means to buy Left 4 Dead, nor do I know what system it's on...Dang it!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:54 pm
It's on Xbox360 and PC. I'm gonna wait a bit til I get it. Of course, knowing my friend, he'll just buy it for me for Christmas, since he's pushing me to play a zombie game online with him.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:50 am
Doesn't change the fact that I soley went to the movie for the purpose of making fun of it, hahaha.

I won't be purchasing L4D... I seriously lack the coordination to get anywhere in that game...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:04 am
But Notte, that's why you have friends to play with!

..Oh wait.

...Just kidding! biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:46 am
Oh shut your mouth, Canas.

crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:48 am
You know I only do it because I love you, guild mommy. heart  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:16 am
*Grumbles* Yeah, yeah...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games