Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:46 pm

No, Tana . . . I don't mostly because you hardly ever say anything about your life here except that you are not fond of it continuing.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:59 pm

Talon TDS
No, Tana . . . I don't mostly because you hardly ever say anything about your life here except that you are not fond of it continuing.

Nyah, how true. Well, I doubt I'd stay single long, I'm a douche when it comes to relationships. gonk
I think a couple of girls at school like me, and we'll see how things go. sad

Tanakietsu

Inviscid_mitochondrion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:02 pm

Tanakietsu
Talon TDS

Nyah, how true. Well, I doubt I'd stay single long, I'm a douche when it comes to relationships. gonk
Well if you want to stay single, you can just tell them... and if you like one of the girls who likes you, you should go out with her. Of course, if you like more than one girl, it might be better to stay single, rather than date too many people... But what do I know? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:12 pm

Plum-chan
Tanakietsu
Talon TDS

Well if you want to stay single, you can just tell them... and if you like one of the girls who likes you, you should go out with her. Of course, if you like more than one girl, it might be better to stay single, rather than date too many people... But what do I know? sweatdrop

I don't take relationship advice, sorry. The captain gets irritable easily.

Even if he gets an enchanted trunk. surprised

Tanakietsu

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:23 pm

*Randomly pops in, says "Willow" In a goat like voice, than runns away before the baka hammer can even be thought of*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:38 pm

Hi Duck Man!!!

Pandali

Tanii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:43 pm

*looks at the absence of evereyone* Where is everyone??????????????
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:52 pm

eek uh... when did you start chatting in the OOC area????lol xd

Aisling Fallenfeather

Tanii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:58 pm

Since i decided to blaugh 3nodding gotta go.. bye!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:34 am

One day and you've managed to post more than you've done the whole week combined blaugh

@Talon: How freaky, the last essay I did was about Genetic engineering eek But our essays are really stupid, we're only allowed to write max 220 words, if we write more they reduce points sweatdrop

@Tana: Ok, now remember... you can't buy any item from that wishlist before your birthday and if you do, you have to inform me!! Although I'll hardly be buying you a discman or slippers, those are expencive xd

Mou

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:47 am

Mou
Tana: Ok, now remember... you can't buy any item from that wishlist before your birthday and if you do, you have to inform me!! Although I'll hardly be buying you a discman or slippers, those are expencive xd

gonk Okay. whee Actually, I was going to by the discman, it's only around 15k, the prices for it never really went up. heart Mou, you're too much. surprised
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:05 am

Mou
@Talon: How freaky, the last essay I did was about Genetic engineering eek But our essays are really stupid, we're only allowed to write max 220 words, if we write more they reduce points sweatdrop

Points taken if it is too long?!? I would think you get a better score for being willing to take that initiative . . . I could write 220 in my sleep for an essay. When I was assigned one, it was a minimum of a certain number of pages! sweatdrop

ninja *looks around and starts to sing in a hoarse voice* Mahamana! Do do, do-do-do . . . Mahamana! Do do-do-do!!!

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:06 am

Tanakietsu
Mou
Tana: Ok, now remember... you can't buy any item from that wishlist before your birthday and if you do, you have to inform me!! Although I'll hardly be buying you a discman or slippers, those are expencive xd

gonk Okay. whee Actually, I was going to by the discman, it's only around 15k, the prices for it never really went up. heart Mou, you're too much. surprised

I know... I wish the price would rise some more sweatdrop I have an extra feb04 letter in my inventory you see... but I guess that won't happen, so I'll just be happy about the spare jan04 one I have... not selling it yet though ninja It's value has to rise above 100k before I sell surprised

*wraps newspaper around presents* ninja domokun
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:41 am

Go here!

http://www.hahahumor.com/funny-movies/sweet-kittens.htm

I promise you, its worth it! *grin*

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:48 am

*realises there is a tana and a tanii here* Oh dear... hope I don't get confused! sweatdrop

@ Tana: Hope things turn out ok, however that might be. I wont try to lecture you, as you just said you wont listen! *chuckles*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games