Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:51 am
NotteRequiem
Doesn't change the fact that I soley went to the movie for the purpose of making fun of it, hahaha.

I won't be purchasing L4D... I seriously lack the coordination to get anywhere in that game...

Well, you actually liked the book... So I dunno... You were there, making fun of it, meanwhile, you were thinking "HOMG! Teh hotness! I lurve vampires!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:36 am
Let me correct you on that:

"HOMG! Teh hotness! I lurve teh sparkly vampires!"  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:44 am
Nevertheless. It's as my Storytelling and Storyboarding teacher said: "All vampires are pussies."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:40 am
...Except Chris Sarandon in Fright Night...Suave is the word to describe him, my favoritest of 'em all.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:17 pm
That movie was made in 1985. I guarantee if some idiot director decides to remake it, he'll be a p***y.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:25 pm
i'm asuming we're talking about Twilight here? confused  

UmbraGallus

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:30 pm
Ha ha, plans have already been made to remake it, because, ya know, there's hardly any originality out there (There's actually lots, but not enough to warrant the stopping of remakes). I'm usually alright with remakes (Can't wait for Friday the 13th, wooh!) but this is one I don't want to see, like Evil Dead...God, if they ever remade Evil Dead and ruined it, the noose would be tightened...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:42 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Ha ha, plans have already been made to remake it, because, ya know, there's hardly any originality out there (There's actually lots, but not enough to warrant the stopping of remakes). I'm usually alright with remakes (Can't wait for Friday the 13th, wooh!) but this is one I don't want to see, like Evil Dead...God, if they ever remade Evil Dead and ruined it, the noose would be tightened...

Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street are so unnecessary to remake. There's really no point. The originals had nothing wrong with them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:55 pm
NotteRequiem
Angela and Mjolnir - Left 4 Dead is ridiculously frightening. The Witches scare the pants off of me. A friend came over last week and we played the demo, and I was like eek "Im not playing this!" Hahaha

And in other news, I just got back from seeing the Twilight movie.. ((Turn off your judgement faces. That means you too, Bio and Canas.) And as I predicted, it was terribly dissappointing... but oddly entertaining because of my ex-roommate and I talking back and forth throughout the whole thing, making comments and laughing our asses off.

The two redeeming factors about that movie were the Baseball scene, and the actor who played James, who should have kept his shirt off soley for my appetite. Reminded me of my affinity for blondes. xd

Anyway, I'm pretty tired.. I'm gunna do some writing and then head to sleep. Till next time, gang!

It's possible to avoid conflict with her. You just need to turn your light off when you're near her, remain quiet, don't touch her, and don't look at her. You should be able to safely walk past without her harming you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:23 pm
@Angela: That's true, except half the time I was playing yesterday, she was in the way of an entrance to some other section we needed to get to, and as I'm sure you know, a constant horde thrown in there throws everyone off. We didn't know where to shoot half the time, and then we inadvertently would hit her with one round....

Everything went to hell. lol  

Mjolnir The Hammer

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:41 pm
The reason why I'm looking forward to the Friday the 13th remake is because it's going to be more like just another Jason kill fest without some gimmick, like in the good ol' days of the first 7 flicks and what not.

Nightmare on Elm Street remake...Hmm, if they can use CGI creatively (And most of all, believably) then it might warrant a trip to the theater. What do you think if Billy Bob Thronton took over as Freddy?

The remake I am absolutely most excited about, though, is Child's Play. Remake or not, I just want to see Chucky in action again, even it were in a more messed up sequel then Seed of Chucky.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:54 pm
No way, not Billy Bob. I'd say Robert Englund forever, but if not him, they should find a fresh face. Not someone who people already know from movies like Bad Santa.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:28 pm
Yes, make another Icon of horror with a different, unknown actor. Just hope they don't screw it up. Sounds good to me. By the way, I fuggin' love Bad Santa.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm
Well, I loved Borat, I still wouldn't cast him as Freddy Krueger.
I dunno, I think the first Freddy movie was so unique, it should never be remade. And because of that, I doubt I'll check out the new one. Unless it's entirely different, down to Freddy not having the same sweater.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:04 pm
Yeah, but has Sacha ever been in a movie as captivating as Sling Blade? If he (Billy) was cast, I think he could pull it off.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games