Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Downed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:32 pm

who is my Cousin again?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:34 pm

WTF?
Which one is Mark?

frightfulbandit

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:36 pm

Wow people like Sauvie... who knew?

@Reggie- MR. G4Y thats Hillarious
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:40 pm

Signature has been Fishified.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:41 pm

I should dress up for haloween.

I'm going the welfare route, ninja mask, $1 sword.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:47 pm

It's surprising how much attention you guys pay to my little blurbs. Either that or you're just ripping them from my profile right now.

Fish-con is coming up already. How time flies.
Wait, was it something to cheer me up from being hacked? It was around that time, actually.

At least I'm honest. When something happened, I'd tell whoever what I really felt. Meh.

UR MR. GAY

Meta_Fish
Captain

Allwing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:49 pm

Tatsuman
Signature has been Fishified.

And so the chaos begins, when not one, but two have changed their sigs to match the other avi.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:50 pm

Meta_Fish
It's surprising how much attention you guys pay to my little blurbs. Either that or you're just ripping them from my profile right now.

Wait, was it something to cheer me up from being hacked? It was around that time, actually.

At least I'm honest. When something happened, I'd tell whoever what I really felt. Meh.

UR MR. GAY
UR MR. GAY

And I am superrobotexploadingtitanplusaparrotandshadowarm.

Chromatic Blur

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:51 pm

sig Doubled up
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:52 pm

Chromatic Blur
Meta_Fish

UR MR. GAY
UR MR. GAY

Aka: Mr. Gay.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:54 pm

Meta_Fish

UR MR. GAY

Some of them I saw on your profile, but I haven't been looking on your profile as we speak to find quotes.
And I have a really weird memory like that. sweatdrop

1/23
Yea, it was. I started it as more of a rally to let you know how many supported you even if Gaia wouldn't.
Then it turned into an animation worthy Cult Holiday. It escapes me who dubbed it Fish_Con, though.

Indeed. I can get a white lie or two, but that kind of lying just makes things worse.

UR MR. GAY-ER!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:56 pm

Tatsuman

Some of them I saw on your profile, but I haven't been looking on your profile as we speak to find quotes.
And I have a really weird memory like that. sweatdrop

1/23
Yea, it was. I started it as more of a rally to let you know how many supported you even if Gaia wouldn't.
Then it turned into an animation worthy Cult Holiday. It escapes me who dubbed it Fish_Con, though.

Indeed. I can get a white lie or two, but that kind of lying just makes things worse.

UR MR. GAY-ER!
Haha, that is strange. Maybe you actually look up to me so much that you retain any and all knowledge.
HOHOHO. -pompous Fish pose-

I had forgotten...

UR MR. GAYEST

Meta_Fish
Captain

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:58 pm

Meta_Fish
Chromatic Blur
Meta_Fish

UR MR. GAY
UR MR. GAY

Aka: Mr. Gay.
I'll dress up as you during Fish-Con, not today.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:59 pm

Dammit, I didn't mean to stay up this late again. Tell me to go to bed if it's an hour before the Brawl update, will ya?

I have work tomorrow, whoo. I hope I have the energy. I hope I'm competent enough. >>

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:00 am

Whoa, that girl has a shirt that says "Go Fish" and has a picture of a fish on it on her Myspace. o_o

Chromatic Blur
I'll dress up as you during Fish-Con, not today.
=D!
That wasn't what I was implying anyway, though.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games