Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Satsubatsu Kira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:09 am

We not arguin! >.<
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:10 am

DeeMac61206
I shall not tell the story about my best friend but my ex-best friend who is now my enemy...ok here it goes

Ok so acouple years ago we just got out of sixth grade and it was summer.So my best friend called me and tells me she is moving away and is all exited and stuff.I don't say my real feelings and just say 'Ok'. Then she says before she moves she will go down to were she is moving for a week then come back and pack.So acouple days latter I get a phone call at like 9 at night.On the other line is my best friend....completely drunk..
Now me and my best friend were kinda weird so to me it didn't sound like she was drunk, she being silly.So, she starts telling me what she did that night and she annonces that her and two of her friends that live down there broke into her fathers liquor cabinet and stole all his vodka...continuing with the story she tells me that they all stuck out and when to a park and got completely drunk.She also says that the cops were looking for them cause they heard her dall calling them.So sure enough she is dumb enough to go back home...were she has to stand still and try to convince her dad everything is normal and she just went some where with her friends...

The next part of the conversation moves onto how much I should try it and how much fun it is...at the time we were only twelve and I wasn't stupid enough to even think about it.

So I ask her if she is going to tell our other friends and she says I could since she is moving....so I do...soon after me and my other friend start to tell...everybody...yeah ok so that was my bad...and now we are complete enemies....

And thats my sucky story...my other one is better But Im not about to tell it....
tell the other story before i kiss you again!!!!

Shinygami

99th Fallen

Hey Rage!

I'm Fallen, nice to meet you! .. again xD

Yogurt is cold -shivers and sits in corner-

And sorry about your friend Dee....

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Well stop poking at him for letting the little girl have her fun on his hair. 3nodding

:: she takes a step back, laughing :: Because! It's fun! And I'm not in the mood to jump on your shoulders right now.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:11 am

No! I gave you a story so Im done! *Folds arms and sticks tounge out*

DeeMac61206

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:12 am

Kaitae
What? They're going to give up? @_@
I don't know. She just said the docters said he might not wake up at this point.

Kaitae
Well stop poking at him for letting the little girl have her fun on his hair. 3nodding

:: she takes a step back, laughing :: Because! It's fun! And I'm not in the mood to jump on your shoulders right now.
not what we were arguing about...i gotta tell over pm since im the only one who can tell her my crush...

Shinygami

Satsubatsu Kira

But he looks utterly hilarious when his hair is braided!

Well of course Dream! I've been in the freezer this whole time! >.<

Same here User Image

!Reiji_Rage!

Shinygami

DeeMac61206
No! I gave you a story so Im done! *Folds arms and sticks tounge out*
well i responded at the springs ok...i got back in the rp mood...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:13 am

oh my gosh! That's horriable Yogurt!

-makes him warm and fluffy muffin jacket-

Fresh out of the oven 3nodding

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:14 am

Ok...

::Eats the jacket::

Oops...

Satsubatsu Kira

MintGekkou
Captain

User Image
not to worry 99th. moderating the general board with this kinda troublesome crowd is certianly not a one man job XP.

07.09.06 heart
[ * ][ ~ ][ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games